The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 3
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLove520 View Post
hi bro It's you problem now, you keep angry and 诋毁 on the forum, 无论怎样stop your 无礼行为, just let her go in the past as other bro said like that
😂😂i never 诋毁 u, i only say u put customer aeroplane and like to last min change customer booking timing.

😅😅i say this 2 things so many times u and your WK dun dare to talk bk is becos this is true.... go ask around the girls in the shop everyone girls know this hahaha
Old 10-07-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 11
cheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixm View Post
🤣🤣what u talking 1st u say i talk cock n shit indirectly cause Lucky to close shop early.

😂😂nw u say i think highly of myself , Lucky choose to early close shop herself

😅😅wait up your idea what u want to say before wanting to be a WK, Lucky got u this type of WK really is Unlucky
That's YOUR perception, i'm not going to lower myself to your level of stupidity and ignorance since u have an endless amount of excuses.

People just point things out to u, immediately u label us as WK for Lucky. Bruh i'm jst sian of seeing your name all over this thread la, i also didn't get to get a booking with Lucky i also didn't kick up a huge fuss like a kid.

U ownself go and reflect.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
😂😂i never 诋毁 u, i only say u put customer aeroplane and like to last min change customer booking timing.

😅😅i say this 2 things so many times u and your WK dun dare to talk bk is becos this is true.... go ask around the girls in the shop everyone girls know this hahaha
You said about the 放飞机for you, i think lucky explained and why 飞机to you, who always be the customer 送飞机票. Until now, you are the only one who said it, and the everyone girls know that.. I think you saying meinazi ba😅😅
Old 10-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey87 View Post
That's YOUR perception, i'm not going to lower myself to your level of stupidity and ignorance since u have an endless amount of excuses.

People just point things out to u, immediately u label us as WK for Lucky. Bruh i'm jst sian of seeing your name all over this thread la, i also didn't get to get a booking with Lucky i also didn't kick up a huge fuss like a kid.

U ownself go and reflect.
😂😂oh u keep helping her post ... u are nt the WK then who is ?? Dun want to see my name u dun log in loh.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
You said about the 放飞机for you, i think lucky explained and why 飞机to you, who always be the customer 送飞机票. Until now, you are the only one who said it, and the everyone girls know that.. I think you saying meinazi ba😅😅
🤣🤣explain what to me put areoplane means put areoplane.....got what excuse to put areoplane... Lucky earn too much so have to put areoplane is it hahaaha
Old 10-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

1 month ago lucky say shes going bk china make sure the areoplane queen Lucky go back soon if 2 weeks later she still in SG i will come out n say she talk cock again hahaha
Old 10-07-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
1 month ago lucky say shes going bk china make sure the areoplane queen Lucky go back soon if 2 weeks later she still in SG i will come out n say she talk cock again hahaha
In July, so many fans cannot make an appointment with Lucky, why did she do this, saying that she had to go back to China, is it any good for herself? Do her ruin her reputation? I wonder if you've been following her so much because you can't get a date for her so 气急败坏 一直强调自己, bro成熟一点 绅士一点
Old 10-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
In July, so many fans cannot make an appointment with Lucky, why did she do this, saying that she had to go back to China, is it any good for herself? Do you ruin your reputation? I wonder if you've been following her so much because you can't get a date for her so 气急败坏 一直强调自己, bro成熟一点 绅士一点

Hahaha i not 成熟, if u are that 成熟 u wont be entertaining me all along
Old 10-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lukedan555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Visited Linda along Syed alwi last Thursday, at about 3ish. 50 entrance fee and 150 for everything but no frenching....is this normal.but overall I enjoyed the service.She seem to enjoy too.
Where can I find MNZ?
Old 10-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedan555 View Post
Hi bros,
Visited Linda along Syed alwi last Thursday, at about 3ish. 50 entrance fee and 150 for everything but no frenching....is this normal.but overall I enjoyed the service.She seem to enjoy too.
Where can I find MNZ?
Bro I is quite standard , not many MLs will allow frenching.
Old 10-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Shutup lah sibeh irritating
Old 10-07-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 13
kungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedan555 View Post
Hi bros,
Where can I find MNZ?
no frenching is normal as its really up to individual chemistry preferances n oral hygiene. However for the pricing, I would say Yang Yang shop pricing is better and normal, 150 inclusive of entrance fee is their policy. Another shop also nearby also 150 inclusive entrance fee, that shop is where another girl Ye Zi operates, but Ye Zi shifted to geylang, I recommend Yang Yang shop.
Old 10-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 13
kungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Syed Alwi Road is my favourite, many shops with fj and young pretty ladies, I cant tell exact location here publicly for the girls safety, can just pm. I wonder if any bros here come across girls who look like Fan Bingbing? I just met one at my fave shop at Syed Alwi Road, she is Yang Yang 阳阳. the amazing thing is in person she really looks very much like Fan Bingbing or even better than Fan Bingbing, she has sharper features than Fan Bingbing, sharper nose with apple cheeks and sexy cat eyes. Yang Yang looks much better in person than the photos. On top of that she also has better figure, bigger boobs than Fan Bingbing with hourglass figure and long strong killer legs. Another good thing is Yang Yang is from Jiangsu Province which is very rare, girls from that area are very well educated and gentle and refined, and she fits the description. Yang Yang service is also very good, patient and top notch service quality and looks, services mentioned on website will be done unlike elsewhere just give fast food service, this is fine dining man..

I found her on impmm website https://isyou-8.com/model/yangyang-2813/, other websites such as 是您 and 千金 also feature her. Just in case the websites get blocked, you can still find her using her handphone number at 93961135. Yangyang uses both Whatsapp and Telegram too thus you can reach out to her on these apps too. Yangyang place is in a beautiful spa in Jalan Besar, discreet and nice spacious environment, for 150 dollars is worth it. Yang Yang is like a Goddess 女神,仙女下凡 come to earth to save our poor souls with blue balls esp after the pandemic with less girls is really rare. Sometimes I wonder if I am dreaming or not, this feels like a dream come true as its too good to be true, but its just simply true..
Yang Yang shop charge no extra fees no entrance fees, her fee for 150 dollars includes everything. Thats very worth the money, and was the norm for most spas many years ago, until recently with inflation they charge 50 entrance fee. Good thing Yang Yang shop no price change, really worth the money and discreet as they no signboard.

Yang Yang shop location also very nice, near Jalan Besar MRT and sheng siong. For Tim Sum lovers, good news, Yang Yang shop is almost opposite the legendary Swee Choon Tim Sum , thus bros can have some steamy tim sum buns n pao after a steamy session with Yang Yang, enjoy!!
Old 10-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Yang Yang shop charge no extra fees no entrance fees, her fee for 150 dollars includes everything. Thats very worth the money, and was the norm for most spas many years ago, until recently with inflation they charge 50 entrance fee. Good thing Yang Yang shop no price change, really worth the money and discreet as they no signboard.

Yang Yang shop location also very nice, near Jalan Besar MRT and sheng siong. For Tim Sum lovers, good news, Yang Yang shop is almost opposite the legendary Swee Choon Tim Sum , thus bros can have some steamy tim sum buns n pao after a steamy session with Yang Yang, enjoy!!
Any bro tried aldy? Does she speak french? Thanks.
Old 10-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Looks good except the bush!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1