The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

most of the time i went down this past week the sofas are empty, could be poor timing
Old 28-01-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
orchid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The WLs from this shop can’t sustain long primarily because

1) The compensation is too low at $90 per pop;
2) The two OKTs are not whore-friendly

The OKTs do not give a damn if the WLs wanna leave otherwise they could not get vacancy for new blood. Words have it that they enjoy a cut of the agent fee which is oblivious to the WLs.
As what I heard out of $150 the girl get $80.oKT still charge them $10 daily for the room they sleep upstairs
Old 28-01-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchid View Post
As what I heard out of $150 the girl get $80.oKT still charge them $10 daily for the room they sleep upstairs
This is terrible … these two OKT are targeting the masses and hence still maintain the pre covid pricing. The rest of the OKT are charging $200 per pop but only give the WLs $120. Now all OKT follow this standard. $80 cut by the OKT is still too high. It should be $60 if not $50.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Oh no... Mimi does such a good BBBJ. Need to get my fix before she leaves, I'm assuming 24th Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmando View Post
2 weeks ago RTF with MiMi , she said, will be leaving 24th and Aunt said next batch arriving before CNY but not sure. lets wait and see.
Its my favorite house and had many SYT and GFE here
Old 01-02-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is terrible … these two OKT are targeting the masses and hence still maintain the pre covid pricing. The rest of the OKT are charging $200 per pop but only give the WLs $120. Now all OKT follow this standard. $80 cut by the OKT is still too high. It should be $60 if not $50.
you mean for $150 per hour, the OKT gets $80? I would have thought it is 50-50 sharing at least, or the WL gets $80, OKT gets $70?
Old 01-02-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the okt falls in love with you many things free.. Like Tommy 1612
Old 02-02-2024, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
you mean for $150 per hour, the OKT gets $80? I would have thought it is 50-50 sharing at least, or the WL gets $80, OKT gets $70?
During pre covid time, the charge was $150 per pop, most of the WLs were paid a meagre $80 per 60 mins. OKT Lorna at first gave her WL $75 and charged $10 daily for the accommodation. Hence, many of her WLs pretended to be sick but moonlighted at Peace centre KTVs. Eventually they were caught red handed by OKt Lorna and her assistance, OKT Gorden … they were sent home. OKT Lorna at last gave $80 to her WLs like most shops a year before she retired. OKT Tommy also paid his WLs $75 but eventually paid his WLs at $80 due to pressure by other houses. Only Malaysian WL enjoyed $95 per 45 mins but PRC only got $80 per 60 mins. If the WLs were booked at another house apart from their own, they were even paid lesser. Because the OKTs of the 2 houses needed to co-shared the earning. That was why WLs preferred their regulars to book at their registered shops.

Currently only 1669 WLs were paid $80 per 60 mins. Very miserable indeed. That suggests why the turnover at this shop is so high.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Oh no... Mimi does such a good BBBJ. Need to get my fix before she leaves, I'm assuming 24th Feb
Bro, not FEB, but JAN. She left oredi.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 05-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If i remember correctly; (don't flame me)
Pre covid, for 150 (45min), the house gets 70 and the gal 80
only for 1654/58 the gal gets 90, the house collects 60
now for 200 (60min), the gal gets 120, the house collects 80
The 300 monthly rental used to cover bed, drinks and condoms.
Old 19-02-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 3
ggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 1669 lulu, got a bit of attitude (cool girl kind) but manage to break the ice. Her service performance is top notch, the vacuum dyson suction power is not joking. Its challenging for me to have her as my first blood in G area, scare cnt find the same quality later on ,is there any SYT girl can provide the similar service?

Saw 1669 Yezi there, look quite chio but cnt find any review here. Any bro can pm or reply here for her review?

Can also help list out if theres any chio syt within area G? So far only saw ppl saying 1820 Apple, will find a day to try out. Thanks!
Old 19-02-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
electronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbosskou View Post
Tried 1669 lulu, got a bit of attitude (cool girl kind) but manage to break the ice. Her service performance is top notch, the vacuum dyson suction power is not joking. Its challenging for me to have her as my first blood in G area, scare cnt find the same quality later on ,is there any SYT girl can provide the similar service?

Saw 1669 Yezi there, look quite chio but cnt find any review here. Any bro can pm or reply here for her review?

Can also help list out if theres any chio syt within area G? So far only saw ppl saying 1820 Apple, will find a day to try out. Thanks!
What number tag is Apple 1820 wearing?

So far only saw number 1 and number 8 at the sofa, don't know their names. Number 8 looks not bad.
Old 19-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
desandwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know when are the new batch of WLs coming?
Old 19-02-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
What number tag is Apple 1820 wearing?

So far only saw number 1 and number 8 at the sofa, don't know their names. Number 8 looks not bad.
From bro Escobar post in 1820 thread.

#1 TaoZi

#8 Apple

Others...

#1 8 Porsche

#8 8 Ferrari

#9 YingZi
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 20-02-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 3
ggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbosskou View Post

Tried 1669 yezi, look is average when see it closer. Consider new girl at here, need more exp to up.
Old 20-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
electronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
From bro Escobar post in 1820 thread.

#1 TaoZi

#8 Apple

Others...

#1 8 Porsche

#8 8 Ferrari

#9 YingZi
Thank you Bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1