The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

I removed my Jeans on Felicia's request, and she was really examining my dick holding it with two fingers flipping it trying to find the wound.

Felicia: Eh why cannot see.

I was not aroused and my dick was limb.

Me: now the skin cover how to see.

Felicia: Orh....

Felicia just took the dick into her mouth and started licking it, she did not suck at it I think she did not want to hurt me. My dick grew in her mouth and it was soon semi hard.

Felicia: where she bite huh?

Me: somewhere in the centre Lor.

Felicia held my dick gently and suck hard on my dickhead.

I grew hard in no time and she started examining again.

Felicia: This Ann Hor, Heng never spolit.

Felicia looked around my dick and I think she found the small mark. But her statement really gave me a shock.

Felicia: oh here lah.

I looked down and saw Felicia looking on my dick and she told me it looked like a small abrasion.

She lick on the wound and strange enough came a stingy sensation although the it was a lot milder compared to yesterday. I still gave out a "hissing" to alert Felicia of the pain.

Felicia: Sian, today cannot play already.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
It takes a bastard to know how the other, well bro I would say if I had a chance, I would still do the same shit all over again.
Hahahaha!!! I would too! The only thing near I am doing now is hardly an annual trip up north to Bkk on pretense of work. I used to travel 50% for work, now with kids I changed to something SG based. 1 year plus later now I am yearning to travel.

There is so much you can do in 1 week without baggage even with work.

Back to your story. I sure hope you marry one of them but.... from my experience, chances are really slim.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Felicia asked me to dress up, indicating that we were going out.

Me: Eh you make big already then?

Felicia: you pain what how to play.

I wanted to do it with Felicia, but to protect my lie that I was incapable of doing anything due to that injury I had to resign to my fate, there will be no sex from Felicia today.

We went to Marina Square, we walked around and there were awkward situations. Felicia pulled me to the Bras department asking for my opinion, with the sales auntie glaring at us. I chose a few from Felicia's selection and she pulled me towards the changing room.

We were stopped by the auntie.

Sales auntie: Changing room, is for ladies only.

Felicia: he is my Lao gong (hubby), I wear let him see one why cannot.

Sales auntie shook her head: how old are you all? Lao gong...

Felicia: Then I don't buy already.

Felicia throw the bra on a sales trolley and pulls me away.

I look back and saw the auntie complaining to her colleagues, as I had my fair share of complains from Felicia.

We window shopped the rest off the day and had our dinner at the food court.

While having dinner Felicia tapped on the table.

I looked at Felicia and she spoke: Idiot, your Friend and Stephanie.

I turn my head around and I saw Ah Kai and Stephanie having dinner at the far end of the foodcourt and to my surprise. His hair was black.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It takes a bastard to know how the other, well bro I would say if I had a chance, I would still do the same shit all over again.
Sigh....I guess guys will always be guys, always thinking with your small head first. Hardly think of the hurt u caused the us women. What's past is past, please don't do so again, especially u bro starter (u know what I'm saying)
/V
Old 01-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Sigh....I guess guys will always be guys, always thinking with your small head first. Hardly think of the hurt u caused the us women. What's past is past, please don't do so again, especially u bro starter (u know what I'm saying)
/V
Nah we were indicating on the basis if we could turn back time.

Cheers Veron, how's Tokyo
Old 01-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

I was wondering why was Ah Kai's hair Black again? ( he was always proud of his saat ki ah beng look)

Felicia ate her dinner slowly and it was not hard to see that she was observing Ah Kai and Stephanie.

Felicia: Idiot, they very close hor.

Me: why lah?

Felicia: you friend feed her leh.

Me: really?

I turned around and saw nothing of what Felicia said.

Felicia: Just now lah.

Felicia pouts: I also want you to feed me! you also never feed me before. (knn I always feed you, I think all the girl I fed Felicia the most, With my cum of course)

Me: okok.

I took piece of beef from my beef noodles and fed it to Felicia.

Felicia opened her mouth and I managed to place the meat in, with some sauce on the edge of her mouth.

Felicia wiping her mouth with tissue: where got ppl like that feed one.

Felicia: Now my turn to feed you.

We went on with the "feeding session" and finished our dinner in that manner.

I turn back and Ah Kai and Stephanie was not longer there.

Felicia: They go off a long time lor.

We ended out day at Marina Square and walked to Raffles City to take a train, We took the escalator down to the platform, and I stopped in my tracks as I saw Ah Kai hugging Stephanie at the end of the platform.

The train came and we boarded it, Felicia was constantly looking toward Ah Kai. Her motives were soon clear, as she looked at me with a cheeky smile.

Felicia: Idiot, We follow them

Me: for what?

Felicia: heehee...
Old 01-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SwissAlps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates bro, pls keep going
Old 01-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

We were prepared to follow them off the train at Toa Payoh. But they did not alight. The train moved on to Braddell Mrt that is where Ah Kai and Stephanie alighted. I wanted to align at the same time as they did but Felicia pulled me, asking me to wait.

Do do do do do do, doors closing.

That was the sound I heard before being pulled out of the train by Felicia, and Ah Kai and Stephanie were getting on the escalator.

We follow behind them following their pace and maintaining a distance.

Me: you always do this ah so seasoned ( professional)

Felicia: No lah, I got use brain mah. (Knn Tio Suan)

Me: Eh why you Wan to follow them?

Felicia: heehee, you Friend just keep Teh Stephanie Neh, (grope Stephanie's breast) later sure got show see one lah.

I was sceptical about what Felicia said, I mean what if they went to Stephanie's home to do it.

We followed them out of the station and walked for 10mins before seeing them taking a lift up to a newer block of Hdb block some where opp Toa Payoh Lor 8. ( I learn in the future that those block had maisonette units)

Me: tell you he send her home only lah

Felicia: wait lah we see they got which floor

We looked on as the lift stopped on the highest floor (8th floor if I remember correctly)

Felicia: we go up and see.

I pressed for the lift and after going I was about to press 8 when Felicia slapped my hand.

Me: what?

Felicia press on level 6 and the lift door closed.

Felicia: go level 6 then we walk up lah.

Me: you really good at this Hor.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Staircase!
Old 01-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

After we got out of the lift , Felicia place her finger on her mouth asking me to be quiet. We moved slowly and gently with Felicia taking the lead up, we move up 1 flight of stairs and we could hear voice, they were soft and barely audible. But when we're moving near the second flight of stairs, Felicia stopped and nodded to me.

I stretched my head to take at peek and I confirmed it was Stephanie and Ah Kai. Felicia motioned me to turn back, and I was fine about it thinking that she got the thrill she wanted. I moved down to the 6th level and she pulled me running across the units.

Me: where we going?

Felicia: someplace we can see better.

We run up to the Top floor and across the units again, I stopped to catch my breath for awhile but Felicia kept pulling me. We sneak towards the staircase holding the railing and inching down till we got and better view look through the railings a flight of stairs above.

Ah Kai was already feasting on Stephanie whom had her bra pulled up, and we could see Stephanie's hand shaking as I figured she was stroking Kai. I backed off a little as we saw ah Kai moving to sit on the stairs, with Stephanie joining him later. He pushed her head down and soon it was moving in a familiar motion, Stephanie was sucking Ah Kai off, the sight did some how excited me causing my dick to grow in my jeans. It never took Felicia Long to realise that and start rubbing my dick through my jeans as we watched on. Listening to moans coming from both Stephanie and ah Kai

I was amazed by how daring Stephanie was as she pulled down her Jeans allowing ah Kai to rub on her. It wasn't Long that she sat on Ah Kai and soft controlled moans and pants fill the air.

Soon Stephanie got off Ah Kai and he grain shooting of his load.

Felicia: AHEM!!!!

Felicia pulled me and we ran across the units laughing.

Felicia: no nice one, I think we do better.

Me: You like to let ppl see meh.

Felicia: No lah, but Chi gek (exciting)

I shook my head.

Felicia: you talk like we never do before like this.

Me: now I really don't bear to.

Felicia: so sweet ah.

We walk back to Bishan it was just a couple of streets away and we took a bus to the terminal.

Felicia: just now got ppl hard hard Hor.

Me: you Lor.

Felicia: not me Hor, I touch already hard. But Nevermind let you rest today. Monday is my day.

I wanted to tell her about the stoppage of the daily duty but I forgotten till she spoke about it.

It was too late, as she boarded her bus waving at me, leaving me blaming myself for forgetting and a mild hard on. I walked towards home and my pager beeped.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Look like my readers not reading let me know if you all still want me to write on
Old 01-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Look like my readers not reading let me know if you all still want me to write on
I refresh until mouse and keyboard spoil alr
Old 01-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
cheersMike is a Helpful and Caring SamstercheersMike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Please continue.. up for the wonderful story
Old 01-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98188729 View Post
I refresh until mouse and keyboard spoil alr
Zhun bo.. Ur finger so power.... I like
Old 01-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
0oSkylineo0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy