The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: girls in 1654A

How come so fast service drop liao ? I think she got rich carrot head to buy her luxury goods so only serve them well others any how serve can liao no need so good no lobang mah .........
Old 12-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Try to go there at 1pm and be the first or second customer.
Sometimes it helps becos she is still fresh.

I dun like to go there late at night becos the girl is tired and doing her last few customers.
wahaha , thanks for the advise , wo good one gum me bo ?

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 12-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
How come so fast service drop liao ? I think she got rich carrot head to buy her luxury goods so only serve them well others any how serve can liao no need so good no lobang mah .........
Xiao man
Bro navyseal, not sure if XM got carrotheads to pamper her but bro Alej will find out and expose the truth.... Let's wait for Alej
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 12-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

I tried Xm yesterday, the service was still as good no different leh.

Before we went into the room, saw her taking a pack of gastric med from her boss......although she got a upset stomarch she is still trying her best on the service
Old 12-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanooi View Post
xiao man
bro navyseal, not sure if xm got carrotheads to pamper her but bro alej will find out and expose the truth.... Let's wait for alej
roger 0ut bro allanooi.. Cheers:d
Old 12-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Most of them got gastric pain they dont have fix timing for meal all bros qing up for them time is money for them so pity ya.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ichigo1st deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: girls in 1654A

Bro, u siao ar? If u too rich might as well book for two or threes session. I think u will get good service too. Dun spoilt for other bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigswinging View Post
i've always wondered - why is the price the same for the best like XM, Jenny, Chuchu, Ella? No wonder they are booked full all the time - for the same price, of course you will take the best right?

A market solution is the best. charge more for these 4. i know some bros may not like this idea but even worse if the price is 150 but either can't get or have to wait very long right? worse, if continue to charge 150, these 4 will work until so tired, gfe gone, service drop, looks will also get worse over time!!

If you increase price to 200 or 250, in econ is what you call a 'clearing price' - demand = supply. they will end up doing maybe 7-8 instead of 10 a day. they work less, still earn more, so happy. okt will earn more, so happy. bros will be able to book more easily. yes, pay more but get better service, less tired, more gfe, wait less, save time.

no one likes higher prices. but now at 150, these 4 demand is far more than supply. in the end, everyone will not be happy.

for us, if we do a good job, we get promoted, pay goes up. why not for them as well?
Old 12-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Xiao man
Bro navyseal, not sure if XM got carrotheads to pamper her but bro Alej will find out and expose the truth.... Let's wait for Alej

There was one day I went to 1654A sometime in the afternoon around 3.30pm (which I don't usually go there at that time) wanting to RTF Xiao Man and when I reached there, I saw 4 popular WLs whom I previously had great sessions with ( Jia Jia, Ella, Mei Hui & Xiao Man) resting in that room on the left of the glass door, watching TV. They all seemed to be smiling at me when I saw them which I thought it was very rare to see they were all resting waiting for clients. Usually when I go there, Ah Hua would get me a drink and say so & so are working and you have to wait. Wow this time round I felt pai sei because I could only ask for Xiao Man among the 4 who were available. I went to 1654A because it is always so difficult to get Xiao Man if you are in other house. Anyway Xiao Man was great in terms of looks,service & GFE and we had a great time together.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i've always wondered - why is the price the same for the best like XM, Jenny, Chuchu, Ella? No wonder they are booked full all the time - for the same price, of course you will take the best right?

A market solution is the best. charge more for these 4. i know some bros may not like this idea but even worse if the price is 150 but either can't get or have to wait very long right? worse, if continue to charge 150, these 4 will work until so tired, gfe gone, service drop, looks will also get worse over time!!

If you increase price to 200 or 250, in econ is what you call a 'clearing price' - demand = supply. they will end up doing maybe 7-8 instead of 10 a day. they work less, still earn more, so happy. okt will earn more, so happy. bros will be able to book more easily. yes, pay more but get better service, less tired, more gfe, wait less, save time.

no one likes higher prices. but now at 150, these 4 demand is far more than supply. in the end, everyone will not be happy.

for us, if we do a good job, we get promoted, pay goes up. why not for them as well?
wah sei! U really want to cho pai hang cheng!
You know, in the past 30 years, as far as I can remember, our garmen has done a fantastic job of keeping GL chickens at zero inflation. Grade A chicken price has remained unchanged at $150. I cant remember any other services or goods having zero inflation other than GL chickens. And then no GST somemore! So if we are using 1980 prices as yardstick, I estimate we are having a great time for 10 times less, at $15 bucks only, using 1980 buying power.

So your idea is squashed. All brothers disagree with you man.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you can go for 2 sessions if you can afford...we want no inflation on this.thx
Old 12-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bruddah, PRC WL are targeting at the mass market. If you raise the price to say, $250, it becomes the niche market. No one know for sure how big is the niche market. But I am sure the target audience would be much smaller if the price is raised to $250. WHat happens if the premier WL like XM's business drops to 4 sessions per day? On average she has 12 sessions per day now. It would be a loss of $800. One month would be about $16k!

Unless the OKT is sure that the demand (if the rate set at $250 per session) is comparable or better, I doubt he would raise the price. In addition, they need to get the blessing from AV before they could do so. Just like SMRT & SBS Transit who need to apply to the Transport Authority before they could raise their fare.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
dun be lazy, read the recent posts lah.
Old 13-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
nnkc, si ken, after your Emelda left GL, nowadays you dun go GL izzit?
Why asking stupid questions har?

Buy me good dinner then we go call chicken together lor.
I intro to you lah. You wan big neh neh or SYT or commando svc?

Remember to bring more $$$. You pick up the bill lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 13-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Do these 4 WLs really deserved $250/ 1 HR rates???? Madness for ppl go visit if rates revised upwards.... Then those who visit them are the real carrot heads!!!!
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 13-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Deleted double posting paiseh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1