The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Hmm, u know that sharing ur views here will have negetative impact given ur manure status. U can jolly well share ur success at the manure thread. Come on, give me the truth! U are creating a war chest with ur clones rite. Uncle Sam will know the truth. Anyway, the forum rules clearly state that creating clones is a big no no. You have clearly violated the rules. Will I be appreciated being a good member to report to uncle Sam?
U cant comment on someone who is on ur ignore list. If thats not violation, wat i did is also no violation. U can very well c my 2nd nick after the fools here comment on my ignored list.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Just got zap by 3 by Pirambi other nick. U really a pussy and can still pm me that it was because of the other supporter comments in this threat that you react this way. Hiaz.. People like you really low
Old 12-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For heaven sake, when hammering that P-fucker, please do clip onto its posting when replying, just open a new post and blast that P-fucker.

We had put his nonsense in our ignore list, so we don't want to read his nonsense scum.

Do us a favour, for those who had not put that fucker into the ignore list, please do so.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Faggot pirambi, y dun u get ur other clone nicks to zap me as well?
Old 12-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm, u know that sharing ur views here will have negetative impact given ur manure status. U can jolly well share ur success at the manure thread. Come on, give me the truth! U are creating a war chest with ur clones rite. Uncle Sam will know the truth. Anyway, the forum rules clearly state that creating clones is a big no no. You have clearly violated the rules. Will I be appreciated being a good member to report to uncle Sam?
U cant comment on someone who is on ur ignore list. If thats not violation, wat i did is also no violation. U can very well c my 2nd nick after the fools here comment on my ignored list.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just got zap by 3 by Pirambi other nick. U really a pussy and can still pm me that it was because of the other supporter comments in this threat that you react this way. Hiaz.. People like you really low
Thats the truth. I dont hv 2 b as low as u to tell the truth. Ur lowness is seen by the way ur post ur pm's. Any way i pm'ed u jst to xpose ur foolishness and u did as i xpectd
Old 12-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Rooney brace sinks Liverpool

Saturday, February 11, 2012 8 hours ago

Wayne Rooney scored both goals as Manchester United moved back to the summit of the Premiership with a 2-1 over Liverpool at Old Trafford with Luis Suarez replying for the visitors.

With this game being overshadowed with United’s Patrice Evra and Suarez coming face to face for the first time since the Uruguayan served an eight game ban for racially abusing the Frenchman the first-half was low key with the host’s having the majority of the possession but without really threatening to score.

Paul Scholes had Man United’s best chance when he headed straight at keeper Jose Reina but the moment of controversy arrived just before the break as last man Rio Ferdinand, as television replays showed, just got the ball ahead of Suarez who claimed he had been fouled and wanted the England international to see red.

As the whistle blew for the break Suarez angrily kicked the ball into touch sparking a minor incident amongst the players.

The Uruguayan had been the subject of controversy after refusing to shake the hand of Patrice Evra before the game.

But within three minutes of the restart United had scored twice, both by Rooney.

The first followed a Ryan Giggs corner which was flicked-on and Rooney volleyed home. Then Jay Spearing was caught in possession and Antonio Valencia immediately slipped the ball through for the England international to double the host’s lead.

At this stage there seemed no way back for Liverpool who looked disjointed and shocked by the two-goal salvo. The home side easily retained possession and looked to be comfortably playing out time until with ten minutes remaining Liverpool were handed a lifeline.

Substitute Charlie Adam flung over a free kick which hit Ferdinand before falling kindly for Suarez to poke home from close range.

The men from Anfield increased the tempo but it was too late and United clung on for the tree points and their seventh league win over Liverpool at Old Trafford in eight matches.

Referee: Phil Dowd

Venue: Old Trafford

Attendance: 74,844

Man Utd scorers: Rooney 47,49 Liverpool scorers: Suarez 80
Old 12-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Old 12-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Bad day for liverpool

Suarez destroys club's attempts to restore name

A moment's idle chatter with his friend Pepe Reina and then Luis Suarez was off, walking into the moment which shames the proud name of his club and left those with the job of preserving it shaking their heads in what looked like disbelief.

The principles which Suarez's manager, Kenny Dalglish, wanted to restore when he returned to the manager's role on this ground, 13 months ago, are known around Anfield as the Liverpool Way and involve quietly and assuredly getting on with the business of success as they did when the club's No 7 jersey was feared across the land.

But the current custodian of the shirt is destroying any attempt to instil the virtues of the past. Yesterday was the day when Liverpool, whatever the lingering frustrations of the race case, needed to put the controversy behind them and, as Dalglish said in the statement that the club purposefully issued early on Wednesday evening, draw a line.

That same statement offered the assurance that Suarez would shake Patrice Evra's hand. In an infantile refusal to do so, he denied his club any right to indignation about what has occurred in the past four months.

Dalglish must take responsibility for this because he has contributed to Suarez's inability to let go. The Liverpool manager's declaration, after Suarez's return against Tottenham last Monday, that the player should not have been banned served only to perpetuate a sense in Suarez that – to coin a United anthem – "it's never your fault". Forces of reason at Liverpool are working hard to restore a reputation.

The managing director Ian Ayre's acknowledgement that the club was damaged by the race case was another attempt to draw a line. But Dalglish is in charge and Suarez is still going rogue.

Yesterday morning was a time to sit him down and instruct him that Evra's hand was to be accepted at all costs, though it is hard to imagine that Dalglish's relationship with Suarez encompasses that level of honesty. The T-shirts and the tantrums might have made the player feel the Liverpool love but when the moment came to move on, he undermined his manager's undertaking.

Dalglish was confronted with this fact, in an unflinching post-match interview by Sky Television's Geoff Shreeves. It was to Shreeves' credit that he did not allow the manager any obfuscations. It was an uncomfortable encounter.

Dalglish's attempt at justification left him beginning to look destabilised by this situation. The only mitigation the club could offer for Suarez's conduct last night was that he had not withdrawn a hand – merely refused to offer one – but it was all pretty slim. The feeling is that Liverpool's American owners, who have maintained a steely silence on this issue, are less than comfortable.

There was a fairly long wait in Old Trafford's press conference room to see if Dalglish might emerge to talk, though for those with his interests at heart it was a mercy that he did not show up. Dalglish's rationale for stepping straight on to the team bus was that since Sir Alex Ferguson does not appear before the press after games, it was easier to justify his absence. There was certainly nothing he could have usefully added to a dismal day for the reputation of football, on which Suarez provided the preface for a ritual trading of vitriol. "One lying bastard..." "Luis Suarez, you know what you are..."

The miracle was that Suarez was in a fit state to contribute anything at all. His head was so scrambled by the time he slammed a ball into the stand before half-time that removing him felt like the most reasonable option – though the loss of face removed that option.

You wondered what he might have done with a clear head, when he was deeply involved in Liverpool's goal – winning the free-kick that Charlie Adam lofted over Jonny Evans and collecting the rebound.

The afternoon's last spectacle was as dreary as the one which started it – Evra racing around the Liverpool fans – but United took a moral victory. "Patrice told me he wanted to keep his dignity and shake hands," Ferguson said, never one to pass up the chance to twist a knife.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Downing had done nothing to warrant a start in a game as big as this...Carroll had done nothing to warrant dropping to the bench in favour of either Henderson/Kuyt...Henderson has never looked like a no.10 or class RM...

That being the case before kick-off, it was very much same old, same old:

Almost zero creativity...no support to the lone striker....a lack of quality in the centre of the pitch...Downing and Kuyt utterly disappointing...a lack of impetus to recognise any of this early and change things from the bench...Kenny has to shoulder some responsibility in this regard...

tbh United were the better team on the day...n this says alot considering they had 2 chaps in their late 30s in the line up...think Kenny got it wrong not bringing Bellars, Adam n Carroll on sooner...may hv gotten more joy if her started wif Kelly on the rt n played Glen on the left instead of Enrique who looks lik ehe has gone off the boil...also cant understand why Jonjo n Maxi not given time...

anyways tks to the Toffees n Spuds the Reds still in the same position as they were before yesterday...gotta look at the cup half full man!!

YNWA
Old 12-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

http://www.footylounge.com/films//es...61414576f.html

John Barnes is Bang On in the Evra/Suarez II dramarama...it is the bloody media n that red nosed hypocrite fergie who r to blame for beating this dead horse
Old 12-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

some excellent comments in the LFC forum agst that red nosed hypocrite fergie

Who does he think he is asking for Lfc to get rid of one of our players. What a hypocrite, he forgets what cantona did , was that in the traditions of best, charlton etc? Did you hear liverpool manager or players asking for him to be old? Ferguson is a disgrace

The hypocrisy of the man never fails to amaze me..........

It's not just that mate. Do you remember "the boy Suarez dives all over the place" comments? Seriously! After all those years he's been sucking it on Ronaldo and Nani.

I suggest people, who think Suarez is doing wrong and that our club is all to blame, to have a good look at themselves. They should be in no doubt where all this has started from - Mr. Alex ******* Ferguson. The very own man, who said he didn't even talk to Evra before the game and then after the game to make his case stronger he said he talked to Evra and he was sure Patrice was ready for the game and would've shaken Suarez'es hand. It's constant lies lies lies. Dispicable man and dispicable club

I suppose its also ok for players to exit training via carringtons 8 foot back fence, run across 300 metres of farmland, jump the river and jog the 11 mile journey home on drug test day!

And for Jonny Evans to moleste a girl on a christmas do, then pay her off to shut the **** up and retract her statement

Truely the devils club.......This whole vendetta aginst Suarez is a disgrace to football by Ferguson, Evra and the Press! He shows them their arse and they start lies to blight his good name

Cantona kung fu kick
Ferdinand dodging drug testing
Schmeichel accused of racial abuse by Ian Wright
Rooney sleeping behind his wifes back with grandmas
Giggs sleeping behind his wifes back with his brothers wife and Imogen Thomas
Evra previous racial claims with Finnan and Chelsea ground staff

Thats just a handful that springs to mind bound to be plenty more.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

this one especially for our 'beloved' Mr P...we still luvs u small boy

Evra's beauty of a tackle on Rio....

Old 12-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

watch tis video @ ~ 0:04s - 0:07s n ~ 0:27s - 0:31s ... can c clearly who din haf ze intention 2 shake hands 1st ... there's a deliberate delay in lifting ze hand ...

dalglish is definitely no match 2 ferguson in dese mind games n playing 2 ze media ... dat o fox cud haf tot-thru n master-minded evryting, from pre-match 2 post-match events ...

Last edited by qw2op; 12-02-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23943 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know can't zap him here and this manure shit dun go anywhere except this section. What's his problem?
He is known as a kok sucker...ke...ke...ke! He trying to get attention as he wanted to switch camp to be reds fan lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1