The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Deskboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
Okt pattern as listed below:

Reached no answer no reply or tell u the gal u booked is sick..

Lied about their girl age,height n size

Feel free to add in more..
Pretty common as i exp in most stable the girl skin tone is usually 1 or 2 tone darker from the picture display, boob size usually smaller when they mention C and above. I remember once one girl even took tissue paper out of her bra when she strip naked but surprisingly her other skills is pretty good. Anyway take most stats with a pinch of salt.
Old 20-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Oops the Queen Bee secret is out lol
Old 20-04-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Oops the Queen Bee secret is out lol
jo is back bro
Old 20-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
jo is back bro
Lol i knew this a long time ago, i am getting 1st shot. Jo need no FR i guess lol
Old 20-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LengXia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur185 View Post
I just finished my session with her this evening and as promised, the details...

Stable: Emmenual/Candy

1 word can describe my session with her and it begins with the first alphabet which is 'A' AWESOME!.

The ratings are:
Looks: 8/10 - Similar to pic witgout makeup still a looker nice smile
Body: 8/10 - very nice ass!
Boob: 9/10 - HUGE!
Bbbj: 9/10 - definitely something i will keep in my memory!
Fj: 9/10 - her legs and hands were gripping my back so tight and i havent climax suddenly i felt her go lose and well she came before me!
Gfe: 10/10 - i guess good chemistry we were chatting alot of course not during the fj but conversation flowed like we knew each other even before today!
Rtf: definitely

Bros who have yet to try her, PLEASE do go n try!
Thanks Bro Superman for the opportunity hope that you will bring in flavours of my liking and i will be back for more.

Take care bros and bonk with care be safe not sorry!
Bro,

Candy is man-made or natural?
Old 20-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recent FR for Vivi of Thai Pegasus?
Old 20-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
qweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FR for Iris or Icey from Siam Angels?

Thank you.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pat TheRegentLust

Feeling bit horny yesterday and saw Pat from TheRegentLust. Resemble 1 of my FB in the past. Apps and got confirmation within few replies. Discreet location with nice room.

1st impression was darker than advertised. Minah skin tone. Slim petite build and natural B boobs. Hold my hand and bring me to room. Took off my clothes and we went for shower. She is very gentle when she was cleaning me up and i love her gentle soft hands fondling my balls.

Went back into room slowly scan through, she has a perky ass and those slim curvy waist. She initiated french and of course i proceeded. Nice start off man. Reckon 2nd half should be damn power. She is trimmed down south and i service her 1st since she initiated frenching so i returned the favor by catbathing her and tuning her nips while licking her clit and she is responsive with soft horny moans. Natural wet flows throughout and i skip catbath because by flipping her over to 69 while she BBBJ me from sideways. Blowjob was sensual and suction was good with adequate tongue action to get it up going.

While rubbing my dick against her pussy, she grab a condom and just slipped it on and pull it into her pussy and she like 1 horny bitch who keep asking for more and with her eye closed hand grabbing bedsheet just makes me gonna thrust her harder and i just kept going and opt for position change and she flip her perky ass over and i went doggy squat to doggy standing. she seems to love this position alot and OMG her perky ass just makes me not wanting to stop and after a good 30 to 40mins of thrusting i finally gave in to my stamina and COB her.

It's been such a long time since i sweat so much and went out of breath just to satisfy her. She returned the favor by offering BBBJ and i CIM in her mouth for 2nd shot.

GFE was good she was taking instructions with good and clear understanding. Will for sure RTF before she goes back next week. FYI, she is left with about 1 week. Grab your SLOTS today boys.
Old 20-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

FR for Vodka from BK Gems
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=646992

Look : 7/10. 80% similar to pictures
Body : 7/10. Slim with huge enhanced rack.
BBBJ : 6/10. Very short shallow BBBJ.
Catbath : 7/10. Nice overall teasing.
AR : 6/10 Light AR
Fingering : NA. Did not offer
Frenching : Light kisses only.
FJ : 7/10. Nice soft moans and responsive.
RTF : No. Prefer Natural Boobs

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 20-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all senior Bros... Jo is good in what sense? Possible to share any previous experience? She also not very chio from pic and B cup but just curious why some her nick is Queen Bee?
Thanks in advance!!!
Old 20-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
To all senior Bros... Jo is good in what sense? Possible to share any previous experience? She also not very chio from pic and B cup but just curious why some her nick is Queen Bee?
Thanks in advance!!!
Hi bro, i am not senior here but i think i am most qualified to answer your question about Jo. After all i booked her 8x1.5 hr n 5 overnight during her previous visit. She is what u see in pics 1000%. She is the best of best in everything. She was capable of getting so many RTF from other bros that even to book her, most bros need to wait 3 days??? With her there is never a dull moment. That was the truth in January 2017...anyway beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Of coz there are pretty gals in yhis forum but how many pics are authentic???
Search Jo n research her previous FR from other bros and u get the rough idea. If she is in town, my dick n money only goes to her...lol
Old 20-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Thanks in advance!!!
Lol, bros who pm me...knows i dubbed her as Queen Bee...why??? 4 ladies in one apartment on her previous trip...3 will shake legs n only 1 work non stop. That 3 were quite good lookong that 1 is Jo lol.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bro, i am not senior here but i think i am most qualified to answer your question about Jo. After all i booked her 8x1.5 hr n 5 overnight during her previous visit. She is what u see in pics 1000%. She is the best of best in everything. She was capable of getting so many RTF from other bros that even to book her, most bros need to wait 3 days??? With her there is never a dull moment. That was the truth in January 2017...anyway beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Of coz there are pretty gals in yhis forum but how many pics are authentic???
Search Jo n research her previous FR from other bros and u get the rough idea. If she is in town, my dick n money only goes to her...lol
Is it this Jo?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...0&highlight=jo
Old 21-04-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You are doing this like a champ. Only 1 point but most trustworthy FRs always. Good job

Cheers
Old 21-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
FR for Vodka from BK Gems
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=646992

Body : 7/10. Slim with huge enhanced rack.
RTF : No. Prefer Natural Boobs
thanks for the review, also prefer natural big boobs.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1