The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

one of my maids bj buddy. didnt had a chance to up her and she's heading back this month end

ps: eh last pic suppose to be her nips pics, dont know why change to some advs. any bros got alternative upload sites?
Old 19-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Good for you. But I dun share my facebook wit e any of the maids ����. Happy bonking!!
Me too.

Pss, it is my fake account...ssshhhh, I only tell you.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 19-04-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, I made these restriction to my advantages.
I told her, Badoo is user unfriendly. So I ask for her Facebook, whatsapp.... 90% of them willing to give .

Then I work my way up her legs from here
bro very good strategy, very useful tips, thanks for sharing
Old 20-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

I chat with a maid and made friendship. Want to meet her and take her. Here is the chat conversation. She is working in SG for two years. She had one Bangladesh bf before. She claims the friendship lasted for two months and only once she had sex. Now Bangla friend gone back.

Quote:
[My GF] Last time I any how do because my bf first time hi still single don't know any think

[Me] oo ok. did he use condom? you want me to bring condom? when you are free to meet?

[My GF] No I don't like the condom

[Me] then how? raw? without condom? what if u get pregnant?

... midnight she slept. -----

[My GF] Hallo good morning how are you are you wake 'up ready.

[Me] Good morning. I woke up now. I had late night call.how are you?

[My GF] Am ok how about you ..?

[Me] I am fine bit tired. but you did not answer my question. if we have sex without condom what if you get pregnent?

[My GF] No need to use condom you buy pill tablet ok ready

[Me] you know where to ?get here

[My GF]Yes I know

[Me] where?

[My GF]Aljunied also have

[Me] last time you had sex without condom with your ex bf?

[My GF]No

[Me] you be honest and sincere ok. do not lie.

[My GF] Ok sorry yes I no use condom

[Me] you are not afraid of sickness AIDS etc?

[My GF] If like this think I very afraid

[Me] how come you met your ex bf only once and had sex. you know where to get pills, hotels etc.. how do you know all?

[My GF] Because my friend tell me everything. If my friend never tell me I also don't know everything you know

[Me] you mean your bf or other girl friends?

[My GF] Other girl friend

[Me] oo ok your other girl friends have regular sex?

[My GF] Yes her also long time work in the s'pore ready

[Me] I do not want unprotected sex. I want only with condom. you still keen?
Now she stopped responding. I do not want to take risk either. What you suggest?
Old 20-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
I chat with a maid and made friendship. Want to meet her and take her. Here is the chat conversation. She is working in SG for two years. She had one Bangladesh bf before. She claims the friendship lasted for two months and only once she had sex. Now Bangla friend gone back.

Now she stopped responding. I do not want to take risk either. What you suggest?
Bro, want to play, play it safe.
Old 20-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You can pass me her number

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 20-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
brandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros need your advise...

Will be bringing my maid gf to hotel on 1 May (public holiday and a Sunday).

Thinking of going Hotel81 at Balestier Rd at around 10-11 am.

Any idea if can get a room during that time? I heard Sunday morning usually full house?

Thanks in advance...

Last edited by brandon66; 20-04-2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old 20-04-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Bro, most maid I encountered, do not want to use condom. Also, most of them are lairs. If you see the statistic on how many sg men got hiv every year, u will think thrice. As for them whether they scare hiv or not, they are to be responsibe for their own action, Y u care so much. They will sex with any men, if they feel comfortable with them. Just use condom, u don't know who she has been fcuking with. One more important thing, is do not ask them any questions, cos you will not get the true answer. Just fcuk n go on to other fishes. Do not listen to what nonsense friendship or bf, it's all fcuk n go.
Old 20-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon66 View Post

Any idea if can get a room during that time? I heard Sunday morning usually full house?

Thanks in advance...
I saw Bangla, Chinese n also Indian, ugly ones, old ones or young ones also sitting on the bench waiting patiently to get the room. I think you still will need to wait as these maid r not FL, fcuk n go. They will fcuk for two full hours.
Old 20-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
I saw Bangla, Chinese n also Indian, ugly ones, old ones or young ones also sitting on the bench waiting patiently to get the room. I think you still will need to wait as these maid r not FL, fcuk n go. They will fcuk for two full hours.
You go there and evedrop on their conversations issit, maidsexpert?
Old 20-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential

If no car and she not ready for hotel.any good quiet place to go?
Old 20-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

That's why there are lots of tents pitched up over Sunday at east coast park in lieu of hotel 81 rooms supply issues

I bit sweaty n cramped but u get to hump in nature lol
Old 20-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Heinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
That's why there are lots of tents pitched up over Sunday at east coast park in lieu of hotel 81 rooms supply issues

I bit sweaty n cramped but u get to hump in nature lol
Haha next time I'll check if those tents got shake or not
Old 20-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5947 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon66 View Post

Thanks in advance...
Don't worry, sure can get!!! If not move on to Frangance or some others near by.
Old 20-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
brandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1