The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
crayonshinchan is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Banging a married Korean MILF on Tinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Hi TS, I also matched with a Korean lady but I started of at the wrong footing as her "friend" listening to her impending breakup with her bf. She's married too.

Six months on,I am still unable to get out of the friendzone despite going out solo multiple times. Recently we just mutual ghosted each other.

I read about your text saying to go slow as they warm up slowly. But am I too slow already?
Too slow she lose interest, not slow she will run the other way. fuckin' confusing kimchi
Old 18-07-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
omnia7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomnia7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
bros sorry leh, hv not seen or lick her kimchi pussy, ass or neh neh. i also cannot see her update status so i suspect either she lost interest n block me. or maybe hubby find out i cum bbfj in his sweet wife's pussy

recently up a vietbu n hoping to up local chio milf, both FR on SBF now
Nice storybro,thanks for sharing
Old 18-07-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Wert911 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Hi TS, I also matched with a Korean lady but I started of at the wrong footing as her "friend" listening to her impending breakup with her bf. She's married too.

Six months on,I am still unable to get out of the friendzone despite going out solo multiple times. Recently we just mutual ghosted each other.

I read about your text saying to go slow as they warm up slowly. But am I too slow already?
Need add oil chiong
Old 19-07-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

It's painful getting over the rejection. Tmd
Old 19-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dear Bros,

I have been quiet in recent weeks, as I have been busy making the time for a classy, atas Korean milf (let's call her "Yuri") I connected with on tinder. Her husband has been working in Korea since 2020, pre-pandemic, she is here with their two kids. After a very long time (Korean women take a long time to warm up), we finally have gotten down to some regular 1-2 times a week fucking. It was worth the wait, as she is quite submissive and kinkier than I thought

Story to follow. Pls stay tuned.
Since she is atas, I assume cannot go H81 to piaks.

Then where you all usually go piak?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1