The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Cause your earlier sentence made me think isit my standard too low HAHAHA cause if purely base on picture I think not bad la, can still stand. Which picture in black? 80% of her picture in black Unless you saying the black top in long sleeve? if you saying that, I think still okay la, as long as face true to picture I have no issue standing, not over weight nor considered chubby, still can la.

Holy crap, 1 number, 3 different girls now. How now bro? Please advice me on my next step

Actually for me all the SLG pictures quite bad. Hahahaha.

You mean all the 3 contact numbers same???

I dunno bro. It's really up to you. But to me, too many red flags. I would look for others.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually for me all the SLG pictures quite bad. Hahahaha.

You mean all the 3 contact numbers same???

I dunno bro. It's really up to you. But to me, too many red flags. I would look for others.
LOL you high standard la still say low AHHAHA I think this one also passable you say bad?! omg!

Yes all 3 numbers are the same! Maybe you can provide me service instead. JK
Old 03-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBSMpro View Post
小雪 (WeChat: zhl78125)

I not sure how she get my number. Receive an wechat message to ask me visit her.

Looks: 7/10 - not bad looking
Body: 8/10 - Petite with long hair, slim and tight young girl body.
Boobs: 8/10 – I think it’s natural A cup!
Massage: 8/10 solid and good
GFE: 8/10 – Bubbly, cute and friendly
Return: Yes! Good chemistry buildup with her!
Look familiar. Can check if she was Nana or Nadine previously?
Old 03-12-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell6996 View Post
MR for anan

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/an-an-massage/

Location: 9/10. Easy and near for foot solders (parking I think quite convenient also)

Looks and Body: 8/10. Pre-milf (I dig that kind of looks). Boobs slightly saggy but still nice to play with. Has a small bush

Message: ~/10. Reason why I gave this cos she kind of mixed the massage with teasing. Started of with a bit of message then start to use her jugs and tease me (really wanna turn over an grab her!) After that cat bath a while (with increasing intensity?). Slowly transit to AR and BBBJ. It’s been super long since I had BBBJ ever since my ex so it was mind blowing for me. She took it like a champ when I blow off.

GFE: 6-7/10. Not so much of GFE but good service

Hygiene: 9/10. Straight away change new tower after my session. Room very clean and got use mouth wash

RTM: Yes!!
is the An an listed damage $120 include AR and BBBJ, or need to top up?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 03-12-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Look familiar. Can check if she was Nana or Nadine previously?
She was nana - previously at 12* tpy
Old 03-12-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
FR on Sophia

Look: 6.5 (40+ Milf liao. But still buey pai)
Body: 7.5 (Quite well maintained. But hard to gain physical access)
Sensual: 8.5 (She can make your cock disappear into her throat.)
Playability: Not high.

A lot people say she is bbbj queen. But not to me lah. Can deepthroat =/= good bbbj. All it means is she can go deep/all the way down on you nia. I’ve had better overall bbbjs from some of the current ladies even though they can’t go as deep as her. She is still very good though. If you are looking for someone who can take face fucking. She’s the one. Provided she allows you to do it.

Visited her again recently. Wah this time round she wore a black crop top. Fucking teasing. I hug her from behind and gave them a good squeeze the moment the door closed. I think GFE improved. This time she hold my hand bring me to shower.

Looks: I think I will upgrade her to 7. The more you look the better I think.
Body: Same. Quite a big pair. And still holding up quite well.
Sensual: 9 This time round she got tease a little more. Let me taste her boobs also. Second visit really better I think.
Playability: higher on second visit.

Overall: I think I will start to visit her more if she continues to be like this and improves. Just my uncle opinion la.

Cheers
Old 03-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

From my experience is no need top up. You qualify for ECA then need to top up.
Old 03-12-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Visited her again recently. Wah this time round she wore a black crop top. Fucking teasing. I hug her from behind and gave them a good squeeze the moment the door closed. I think GFE improved. This time she hold my hand bring me to shower.

Looks: I think I will upgrade her to 7. The more you look the better I think.
Body: Same. Quite a big pair. And still holding up quite well.
Sensual: 9 This time round she got tease a little more. Let me taste her boobs also. Second visit really better I think.
Playability: higher on second visit.

Overall: I think I will start to visit her more if she continues to be like this and improves. Just my uncle opinion la.

Cheers
wow. $130 for 1hr... expensive
Old 03-12-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Eva aka layla also a 130 with 230 upsize menu.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
andystyles322 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBSMpro View Post
小雪 (WeChat: zhl78125)

I not sure how she get my number. Receive an wechat message to ask me visit her.

Looks: 7/10 - not bad looking
Body: 8/10 - Petite with long hair, slim and tight young girl body.
Boobs: 8/10 – I think it’s natural A cup!
Massage: 8/10 solid and good
GFE: 8/10 – Bubbly, cute and friendly
Return: Yes! Good chemistry buildup with her!

Is she SN/FN? Playability?
Old 03-12-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have 2 targets on my list - Xingzi and Rayna, decided to go for the second one cause saw that there aren't any MRs yet so decided to commando and contribute back to the bros here who've helped so much.

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Location: 6/10. quite inaccessible for public transport. Those who drive should be okay

Looks: 7.5/10, rare scenario where the pics in the ad actually make her look older than in real life, I estimate she should be mid 20s if not late 20s at best. Not an ultra head turner, but is more the GND, cute bubble kind. Ad pics basically shopped away some face blemishes, real life face not so smooth but still good overall.

Body: 8/10. slight meat, but definitely not baby elephant, her figure is more curvy which makes sense cause her boobs are definitely C, natural shapely with cute nips, but doesn't allow zhutzhut so slightly disappointed here.

Service: no phone usage the moment massage starts, auto SN once sensual begins. Good morning sounds and alot of teasing. Didn't rush me out as there wasn't any bro after me, not a timewatcher.

Overall she belongs to the recent swarm of SN-NoZhut of service providers of which I've tried Xiao Xue, Apple/FaFa, Shanshan, Tingting but what I feel really separates her from the others is her bubbly demeanor and sluttiness when she turns it on during sensual. The rest you can feel like they are very reluctant and not keen to please

Would RTM and include her in my rotation for SN half vanillas.

If bros are curious my personal ranking of these 5 I tried, in terms of overall package (look, boobs, attitude) I would personally rate

1. Rayna
2. Fafa/Apple
3. Ting ting
4. Shanshan
5. Xiaoxue

But as usual YMMV
Old 03-12-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-xue-massage/ and ew dont waste your time and money.
5mins massage, then straight to the deed. In and out within 30mins total waste of time and money
Old 04-12-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
She was nana - previously at 12* tpy
I lost contact for many many years le, can't seem to find her after she suddenly disappear. Not sure if it's the same Nana / nadine. Used to have super long hair, slim bod, small boobs, super good massage.
Old 04-12-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
Tried https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-xue-massage/ and ew dont waste your time and money.
5mins massage, then straight to the deed. In and out within 30mins total waste of time and money
Oh Bro, I’m luckier than you, I got 35 mins ! Hahahaha
Old 04-12-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
dell6996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
$120 include AR and BBBJ bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1