The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 GINA 💞💞 22YO SYT; EX-MASSEUR FROM JAPAN WITH SCHOOLGIRL VIBES

G I N A

Not only is Gina a real SYT, she has solid massage skills from being in the industry for a few years.

Name: Gina
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 32B-25-35 (Natural)
Height: 155cm
Weight: 45kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB CIM

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below
Old 09-03-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Madhanbala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 GINA 💞💞 22YO SYT; EX-MASSEUR FROM JAPAN WITH SCHOOLGIRL VIBES

Hi verification
Old 09-03-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 GINA 💞💞 22YO SYT; EX-MASSEUR FROM JAPAN WITH SCHOOLGIRL VIBES

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuuluu View Post
FR for Gina from Foxy

Looks 7/10-as usual discount abit but still cute. Curvy in the right areas.

Boobs 8/10- natural B with perky nips to suck

BBBJ 8/10-this girl can suck long time.

FJ- this is where she shines. All that need to be said is bro need to try her Cowgirl

RTF..yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Solid bonk for Gina foxy Thai stable

Looks : discount abit
GFe: like long lost gf
Boob: natural big b size
Bbbj: willing to please
Fj: speechless 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos9009 View Post
Gina and Gigi from foxythai

Wanted to go for Gina only initially but after that saw Gigi's red outfit on TG and couldn't say no to that. Shoutout to OKT for making a back to back session for both girls.

started with Gina first. looks wise can tell that it's her but features definitely not as sharp as her TG photos. slightly meaty also but not to the point that it's a turnoff. SOP shower without any bathroom action and went back room with a small single bed. simple catbath and accommodating to bbbj and balls licking. able to dfk and paint her hairless V too if that's your thing. FJ wise she's pretty tight and will let out soft moans. will also grab my hands to squeeze her boobs. released after a few positions and went on to shower before Gigi.

knocked on Gigi's door and instantly hard again. really pretty features that were similar to her TG pictures and able to converse in mandarin. she went to shower alone while I took a break. came back, undressed and went to action. happy that she agreed to bbbj since i read another FR that said she actually prefer capped instead. she also doesn't allow kissing of any sort so I just proceeded to catbath her and eating her out (she's hairless too!) proceeded to FJ and felt that she was tighter than Gina, or maybe cause I more turned on by how she looks. eventually came together in missionary and felt a sense of accomplishment as her V tightened ��

overall, really decent experience with both of them having their strong points. thanks to OKT again for making the arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab71 View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=977703

Had great session with Gina from foxy thai.

Face:9/10-innocent SYT, cute and pretty
Body:9/10-fair smooth skin like baby, flat tummy, natural solid b+
GFE:10/10-alot of teasing and giggles throughout the session, her character is one of the best

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 17-03-2024 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-03-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 20-03-2024 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-03-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 24-03-2024 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-03-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 10-03-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-03-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-03-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-03-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-03-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1