The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 17
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

原本昨天想约小琪琪,可惜时间上无法配合。。。只好来这里阿扑、阿扑 :d
Old 30-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4great2 View Post
原本昨天想约小琪琪,可惜时间上无法配合。。。只好来这里阿扑、阿扑 :d
老兄!为什么小琪琪不在你的STARS BONK里?
她不够资格吗?

瓜子 瓜子
Old 30-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
老兄!为什么小琪琪不在你的STARS BONK里?
她不够资格吗?

瓜子 瓜子
小琪琪不在我的Star Bonks名单内不代表她不好。。。而是入选名单的标准考虑的因素很多,包括年龄、身材、性比价、吹功、舌 吻功、耐力、化学作用??(chemistry)等。

可能随着更多时间的相处,小琪琪也能挤入我的十大starbonks名单也说不定。。呵呵
Old 30-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4great2 View Post
小琪琪不在我的Star Bonks名单内不代表她不好。。。而是入选名单的标准考虑的因素很多,包括年龄、身材、性比价、吹功、舌 吻功、耐力、化学作用??(chemistry)等。

可能随着更多时间的相处,小琪琪也能挤入我的十大starbonks名单也说不定。。呵呵
你真是名副其实的Bonker! 在下佩服佩服!

瓜子 瓜子
Old 31-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
你真是名副其实的Bonker! 在下佩服佩服!

瓜子 瓜子
kee kee. 在下吃醋吃醋, 羡慕羡慕

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 31-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Here s an FR for a Gem from Hangzhou..

Text her after receiving QiQi's contact from Bro Qazz

We arranged for a evening session somewhere in Chinatown between 5 to 6pm on the 28th May..

I had a couple of errands to meet before I got myself prepared for this trip

It was a quite a hot and sunny afternoon... It got quite heavy on my legs as my sweat soak my black tees and bermudas..

Arranged our sex rendevu to be about 6pm.. But it was till half hour later we managed to meetup..

Grab myself a can of redbull to booster energy.. this has been quite a routine before any bonkie for me..

Reached the hotelroom and did a check on the lighting and air-conditioning system..

Text QiQi to arrive in 20mins time as she mentioned that she was staying quite close to the hotel we have arranged..

From the earlier conversation.. she sounded quite MILF.. Friendly.. Quite a good talker as she is PR officer for some health product..

Had a quick shower and sipped my red-bull drink while lazing on the bed.. waiting for the minutes to pass.. My heart started to beat as it is always the thrill feeling I get before meeting any FLs.. I m sure this natural sensation is always felt for the rest of bros before they go for any sex adventures...

The door started to knock and I went to open it.. First impression I was got is that 70% resemblance to 章小蕙.. Height about 1.63+m.. Complexion Fair 8/10.. Big round eyes like Fan BingBing.. Black hair.. Figure 8/10... Bust Size C or D.. In tank-top and shorts.. Quite sporty...

I offered a China brand cigarettes (I came back from China for 1 week holiday from work) She rejected me as she has stopped smoking a couple years back..

We had a short conversation over our background.. She almost mistook me for a China national as I spoke in Mandarin.. Thanks to my years of em[ployment in China..

She mentioned that she was stopped working recently as she has problems with her current Boss who withhold her last drawn salary and also took some money from her before she got employed to Sillypore...

And she hope to get her permit here so that she is able to earn her cut in the Health business here..

She uses quite a range of Skin and Health products to keep her skin and body healthy..

So much of the conversation we had.. QiQi then strips down to her leopard spots bra and panties.. I was quite memorised with her sexy figure and charming looks.. She told me a fine lady with inner glow is one who has sex regulary.. Just like a plant grows and nourishes with the fertilizers daily...

I had another round of shower as she requested.. She don't offer any shower services but highlighted to me again that I need to wash my rod thoroughly before our action starts..

Had another round of shower and soon I was lying on the bed naked while waiting for her to washup..

She then put on a white translucent sexy gown.. I was quite impressed that she is also into kinky sex too.. My didi already in half marikita position when she crawls into the bed..

She gently touches my rod and massages slowly as it erects in full steam.. I did not even noticed that she caps me when she blows my didi... I knew she does not do BBBJ for first timers.. Read most of the FRs before we were ready to meet

My fingers then started to reach and tickle for her wet pussy as she starts to do rapid suction on my rod.. I started to press her head gently downwards so that she can engulf my whole length..

Heaven sia.. Wish this sensation is never-ending.. QiQi then asked for her to mounted on top of me..

Also mentioned that gaging from my size.. I should be the lazy type who prefers the lady to be on the top..

Well I mounted her on the top as my fingers tickles her shaved pussy.. not bad quite nicely trimmed pubic hair.. Just like mine.. I did my own trimming at home three days ago..

She started to moan and wants more of my heavy upward thrushes.. Can sense she wants multiple climax.. I squeeze her busty breasts and savage them like a mad lunatic hunger.. I need them to rest on my face.. Nice perfume she uses..

We then swopped to doggie position and my hands cupped her busts.. Pushing hard forward thrushes into her wet cunt..

The whole session lasted for about 20 minutes.. I came in full blast of semen and fell flat on her back.. kissing her soft skin.. I held her on and actually requested for a second round but due to budget constrant I stopped.. Wasted too much over another FTV gal session the night before..

She told me to rest while she removes the wasted condom with semen away... I was dead tired.. She went to the bathroom for a quick shower.. And came back to lie and chat with me.. We had quite alot experiences to share...

She told me she has been doing FL business just to tie her over this period in time till she gets her permit here..

We then dressed up and left the hotel at 8pm.. 1.5 hours for only damage @ 100.. Such good service and gem to find.. I hope for another RTF when I return back to Sillypore shores in Oct..

Will miss QiQi services..

Many thanks for Bro Qazz again..
Old 31-05-2010, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post

Text her after receiving QiQi's contact from Bro Qazz

We then dressed up and left the hotel at 8pm.. 1.5 hours for only damage @ 100.. Such good service and gem to find.. I hope for another RTF when I return back to Sillypore shores in Oct..

Well done bro! Detailed and steamy FR!
Can't stand it so straightaway up you my 5!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 31-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Thanks for support!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 31-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

Up thread!
Monday Bonk Bonk Bonk!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 31-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mitsui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 小琪琪

AN overdue FR for this gem. Met up with her at the start of this mth, but cos of work, only managed to find time to post FR now. Among all that i have cheonged so far, this lady's probably one of the best, if we are talking about complete package wise la.

Booked a slot in the afternoon. Chatted a little while to break the ice and then went for shower. After shower, was eagerly waiting for her to join me by my side. She appeared in a black nightee. Straightaway from half mast become full mast. Somemore with the shoulder strap dangling halfway, aku also buay tahan alr.

She wanted to take control so she started the whole show. Her catbath was slow but with long licks and with her slutty eyes expression, she really looks like a horny kitten. Seeing her CFM expression, took off her nightee and started to kiss her from top to bottom. (I think she's pretty sensitive to licks cos everytime i got her spot, she will tug at my lil bro harder)

Somehow, dunno why we skipped the BJ part but by then i was too horny to care alr. Capped on and went into her missionary style. Got her legs wide apart, with her melons bouncing around and her moans, i swear i nearly shot into the CD within mins. But cannot la, minimum also must change to 1 more position. Changed to doggy style, which she initiated and i think she likes it, and seeing the mirror, grabbing her tits, plus her tight hole, cannot take it anymore. Signalled to her to lie down, caps off and got her to jerk me off and unloaded everything on her tits.

After washing up, she still bothers to cuddle and chitchat. Totally GFE!

Looks: 9/10 (really looks like the HK actress and milf-looking type)
Body: 9/10 (Slim waist, big cup, what more can you ask for?)
Boobs: 9/10 (C, the COB scene is unforgettable)
FJ: 9/10 (Tigress in bed, very wild, i like..)
Atttitude: 10/10

I guess that's why her thread has so many postings. A true gem!
Old 31-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsui99 View Post
FR for 小琪琪

AN overdue FR for this gem. Met up with her at the start of this mth, but cos of work, only managed to find time to post FR now. Among all that i have cheonged so far, this lady's probably one of the best, if we are talking about complete package wise la.

Booked a slot in the afternoon. Chatted a little while to break the ice and then went for shower. After shower, was eagerly waiting for her to join me by my side. She appeared in a black nightee. Straightaway from half mast become full mast. Somemore with the shoulder strap dangling halfway, aku also buay tahan alr.

She wanted to take control so she started the whole show. Her catbath was slow but with long licks and with her slutty eyes expression, she really looks like a horny kitten. Seeing her CFM expression, took off her nightee and started to kiss her from top to bottom. (I think she's pretty sensitive to licks cos everytime i got her spot, she will tug at my lil bro harder)

Somehow, dunno why we skipped the BJ part but by then i was too horny to care alr. Capped on and went into her missionary style. Got her legs wide apart, with her melons bouncing around and her moans, i swear i nearly shot into the CD within mins. But cannot la, minimum also must change to 1 more position. Changed to doggy style, which she initiated and i think she likes it, and seeing the mirror, grabbing her tits, plus her tight hole, cannot take it anymore. Signalled to her to lie down, caps off and got her to jerk me off and unloaded everything on her tits.

Fantastic FR! Fantastic rating!
Hi bros out there, want to meet XQQ?
What you waiting for, PM me now.
You are on my up list!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 31-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post

Nice detailed FR ... upz 3 milo cans
Old 01-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

wow. Seem like she is getting prettier day by day. 不行了, 我受不鸟了. 该虫出淫湖吗

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 01-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

My thanks to bro qazz who provided XQQ’s contact almost four months ago, but I received it when I was away and remained overseas – this also explain my lack of activity. But I’m back for a very short break and decided to contact XQQ yesterday. I was lucky to arrange a session with her last night, after she finished running her errands. And here’s my take on XQQ.

Look: 7/10 (well maintained and sexy MILF, fair and does have good resemblance to B-嫂as other bros have noted; at one point she playfully braided her hair to give a very classic Chinese beauty look)
Ht/Wt : 165cm/47kg
Body: 7/10 (well tone and curvy; tite butt, very nice bod with trimmed pussy)
Boobs: 34C (guess, although not as firm, but she sure know how to push them up to provide a revealing pair and to give a good eye feast before she disrobed; very sensitive nipples to kick start a passionate session)
BJ : 7/10 (slow and sensual swirls with alternating cool & warm water, would have been more sensuous if BBBJ)
Frenching : Didn’t try
Fingering : Yes (get wet easily)
Painting: Didn’t get to it
FJ : 8/10 (Very responsive and energetic; her body actions said she enjoyed the session and she told me so; did her in combo of positions, nice sexy moans and she just wanted more – very horny lady – her facial expressions said it all)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly, pleasant and cheerful gal, chatty and easy to talk to; not a time keeper, and after the main event chat like gf catching up on lost time).
Damage: $100/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Yes, just for her gfe
Old 01-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsui99 View Post
FR for 小琪琪

You deserved it bro! 5 for you!
Good day!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread