The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: prc shuang shuang

Shuang Shuang lost her previous prepaid card. If you want to bonk her, can pm me for her new nbr. price the same $60.
Old 16-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Little Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: prc shuang shuang

i've tried this gal a few weeks back. sms her and confirm a time while i was still working in office. after work, booked a hotel room and sms her the room number. after abt 20mins, "ding dong"... i did wat most bro will, took a peep thru the door hole, but it was blocked by her hand! bo bian, pray hard that she's not those cmi ones and open the door. 1st impression, big size and meaty, but not old and got good skin, facial features also not bad. so its still acceptable to me. she's seemed quite pai seh abt her big size, i asked her to bathe together but she rejected. and during massage, dun wanna take off clothes. after massage, finally took off her clothes and proceeded to her shower. when done, came and lie down beside me and we proceeded with some foreplay. her bbbj very shiok, but she said she dun offer bbbj to everyone, so maybe she got chemistry with me la. after abt 5mins, she capped me and rode me. her pussy quite tight, after riding abt 15mins, i exploded into the cap......shiok......a pity tat i need to rush off to somewhere else so did not have time for 2nd round.......

here's some stats:
Name: Shuang Shuang
Look: 7/10 (not syt nor milf. i would describe her as a mature lady)
Boobs: c
Body: 6/10 (meaty but not very fat....would be better if she slim down a bit,i like her smooth skin)
bbbj: 9/10 (deep and shiok)
fj: 8.5/10 (tight, hardworking)
attitude: 9.5/10
RTF: no (too many others to try!)
Damage: $60/2/2

hope u enjoyed reading my fr
Old 26-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this naughty gal always refuses to let you help her undress. got character. she like to tcss first before getting into the mood. probably to warm up & break the ice with you. okay lately she says business is very slow. i told her sgp is having inflation pressures & bro all are tightening their belts.

those of you who like to try this naughty gal who can bbbj & fj, please pm me for her contact nbr.

damage: $60/2/2 at Lavender or JooChiat area.
Old 28-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: prc shuang shuang

tonight saw the channel 8 8pm show "star chef 2". PRC ShuangShuang looks like Freda, the only woman participant in the cooking contest. tonite they got to crack their head on how best to cook all kinds of eggs, from pigeon to duck eggs. Freda was reprimanded by Sam for taking too much time to cook her stuff, twice in a row.
Old 30-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

Wanted to rtf ShuangShuang but she is on code red. would wait for a few days to rtf.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: prc shuang shuang - Rdy for action

Shuang Shuang code red over. ready to serve all brothers.
Old 13-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
siansah is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: prc shuang shuang

while I am working on SiYao, my fren is next door with Shuang Shuang...after the session, met him at the lobby and went drink kopi...saw Shuang Shuang outside the h81...then ask my fren..below is the FR

looks: 6
boobs: B (not sure, cos only saw her for a min)
height: 1.63m
weight: shld be 60++
bj: shiok according to my fren..did twice
fj: did not try
massage:
damage: $60, $20 for h81, cd your own
Old 02-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: prc shuang shuang

She has returned to Sg to look for opportunities. told her Sg in recession, not easy to earn $ if this cannot, that cannot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1