The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
IOWA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tag Team PRC Angel Lucy. Both 36C with pink Nips.

nose bleeding
Jolie, Natt, Fei Fei, Wang Ping, Angel, Jolly, Xiao Yu, Xiao Yeh, Mint, Kelly, Coco (Leo), PIN (e777), Candy (Poh), Dolce (Man), Joylce (Poh), Xiao Xue 1, Puy (Win), Angie (Bonnie), Twink (Bonnie), Xiao Xue 2

I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU - BOSS member
Old 15-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
U back in action huh..
Since XW gone back to her home land last Saturday. Tested 2 New FLs on Mon and Tue. Both only B-cups nia. Looks very beautifully good in the outside, disappointment in the inside. Both given birth liao is ok, but boobs also from C-cups punctured to droopy B-cups. Service wish, one is below std and another is SOP. So skip to RTF quality. May consider to test out one or both of vinkcengoh's Kang Tao. Wait to see more FR first cos need to spend my little budget wisely lah.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 15-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
i1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyi1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Since XW gone back to her home land last Saturday. Tested 2 New FLs on Mon and Tue. Both only B-cups nia. Looks very beautifully good in the outside, disappointment in the inside. Both given birth liao is ok, but boobs also from C-cups punched to droopy B-cups. Service wish, one is below std and another is SOP. So skip to RTF quality. May consider to test out one or both of vinkcengoh's Kang Tao. Wait to see more FR first cos need to spend my little budget wisely lah.
Yo Fellow Papaya,

Must remember to give Rating hor !!! if not i will stuff my bananas up u-know-where !!!
Old 15-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro TS,

your gal Lucy... is her HP number ends with xxxxx978??
Old 15-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
Can pm me the contact ? Would like to try both.
Thks men
Old 15-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro vinkcengoh for the ctc. Angel really an Angel, angel will bring you to the heaven...... super service, i really enjoy it, may be i have good chemistry with her, cheongers a gem shouldn't miss......
Old 16-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HondaJazz23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A FR on Angel...

Met up with her at L81.. First look when i saw her.. Quite pretty... once in the room.. she told me why she was late and explained herself... something pretty gd... in terms of attitude... next asked me if i had my shower and when i told her i had mine... she went in and was out in a few mins... dimmed the lights and came up onto the bed and gave me a gd catbath.. something i enjoyed a lot... when she saw my little bro rock hard and solid... went down and really blow me off... she gave me a gd bbbj... out of the world i must say.. one horny gal... suck me really dry and really enjoying herself... asked me if i wanna be on top.. i gladly agreed and she told me that she wanna enjoy as she says i am young and i should be full of energy.. haha... bang her hard in missionary and she kept asking me to bang harder and harder... her moans was so loud and it really turn me on... after some banging in missionary... she told me to stop and she wanna be on top.. while she is on top... she licked my nipples as well.. that was truly awesome... could not stand it anymore... got up and stood by the bedside and fucked her damn hard and cummed in her.... she squeezed me tight and hugged me and she was shivering... that was one hell of a sexsion...

Angel
boobs: 8/10
looks: 7.5/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 8/10
catbath: 8.5/10
rtf: Yes!!

Thanks bro vin for the contact...
Old 18-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Banana01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1banana View Post
Yo Fellow Papaya,

Must remember to give Rating hor !!! if not i will stuff my bananas up u-know-where !!!
I will help to stuff my banana in him somewhere..

Together we can make banana+papaya+36C milk shakes
Old 18-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desmondo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any brother care to share their contacts ?

many thanks
Old 20-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 19
vinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaJazz23 View Post
A FR on Angel...

Met up with her at L81.. First look when i saw her.. Quite pretty... once in the room.. she told me why she was late and explained herself... something pretty gd... in terms of attitude... next asked me if i had my shower and when i told her i had mine... she went in and was out in a few mins... dimmed the lights and came up onto the bed and gave me a gd catbath.. something i enjoyed a lot... when she saw my little bro rock hard and solid... went down and really blow me off... she gave me a gd bbbj... out of the world i must say.. one horny gal... suck me really dry and really enjoying herself... asked me if i wanna be on top.. i gladly agreed and she told me that she wanna enjoy as she says i am young and i should be full of energy.. haha... bang her hard in missionary and she kept asking me to bang harder and harder... her moans was so loud and it really turn me on... after some banging in missionary... she told me to stop and she wanna be on top.. while she is on top... she licked my nipples as well.. that was truly awesome... could not stand it anymore... got up and stood by the bedside and fucked her damn hard and cummed in her.... she squeezed me tight and hugged me and she was shivering... that was one hell of a sexsion...

Angel
boobs: 8/10
looks: 7.5/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 8/10
catbath: 8.5/10
rtf: Yes!!

Thanks bro vin for the contact...
Glad you enjoy yourself. Nice FR

Any more FRs ???
Old 03-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
flipperpang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first thank's bro Vinkcengoh for the ctc,

But i can't contact the angel,and when i call lucy,she say the hotel i live is too far away so she don't want to come here..

too sad can't meet them..

Still thank's for the ctc..
Old 08-11-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

vinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More pics of Lucy...

Old 08-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

wah solid nose bleed pics....keep it up..will hv to wait for my bonus b4 booking...
Old 10-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Tag Team PRC Angel Lucy. Both 36C with pink Nips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
wah solid nose bleed pics....keep it up..will hv to wait for my bonus b4 booking...
Thanks bro.

Just gave out numbers to more bros, pls post FR after try.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zeon86x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

on the 4 Dec, i call lucy to book for a session and ask if angel is free for tarma session, else i will jus take her. So went to book a room. Lucy later call me if i interested still interested in a tarma but her partner is a different gal. After some thoughts, i reply ok

Here are the FR

Name: Lucy
Looks: 7/10
Body: A little meaty but hourglass figure
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (hardworking)
Painting: No
Frenching: No
Damage: $100 (excluding cap and room)
P.S. Nv ask for tips or hint for it, abide to the price confirm over phone

Name: Mimi
Looks:8/10
Body: Small Boobs(A+ cup)
BJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10 (abit newbie, copy lucy moves, tickles my ass crack and balls when i on top of lucy)
Painting: No
Frenching: No
Damage: $100 (excluding cap and room)
P.S. Keep trying to ask for tips ,saying it's for lucy

GFE for both :5/10 very SOP,not much chat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1