The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-02-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihaojunn View Post
.. kana before like u no apple, very chio more chio ...keep don't want to take off pants, in the end I force off the pant panty together. Gosh... KNN! one bird hanging! I asked her(him) to fark off !!!! gave taxi money only.
My condolences . Adam's apple is no fool proof (can be done away with). Other tell tale signs -big hands, broad shoulders (bluff you ex swimmer!). Acid test was your nasty experience. But still can be post op kns

On Thermae, plenty LBs hanging around outside trying to lure you
Old 25-02-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae but 1 quite ok looking girl caught my eye. she look a bit like jap. stopped and talked to her. negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. frenched well. she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch her pussy at all. wanna grind her pussy before inserting also cannot. and when i position my little bro at the entrance of her love hole, she suddenly grabbed my dick and say she shy...im like, wtf?! it was dark and i can't really see too. but she kept on holding my manhood and then said she shy. nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.
I thought usually LB cannot go inside thermae?? Next time I must be careful liao
Old 25-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsbcool View Post
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points! You can pm me we can chat.
as in your กิ๊ก?

my next trip is to meet girl(s)
Old 25-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points! You can pm me we can chat.
Firstly is it your first time in Thailand ? Can u speak Thai?

Don't stick to the same girl for the whole trip unless u think she is the "right" girl for u.

Don't appear to be able to pay for everything or u be prepared to spend a lot on her.

Do keep some $$ for emergency and not spend it all in case things dun go your way in Bangkok. I met people who had little cash with them after things fell out and had problems.

Here's a few to start with. Give yourself an opportunity to go out and take a look at other "Bangkok" girls. So u won't be trapped by this girl.
Old 25-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? ...never done it before, ...kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points!
See you been spamming thai threads since last week (on meeting your "lover").
Is she a non-WL (working lady) or? If WL, it's dollars and cents for her company.
Old 25-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Is she a non-WL (working lady) or? If WL, it's dollars and cents for her company.
It's either from Thai discos / geylang / online WLs. Very rare I hear anyone meeting a decent girl in Bangkok. Unless from previous trip meet at central shopping center.

Yes. Be prepared to pay her for her time. Because I seen once a Sg guy went down to meet a WL girl in Bangkok. Did not want to reveal where he met her but well, anyone guess anyway. Initially first day was very happy. Followed by suddenly emo and come meet me. Actually "gf" or he claims, is moonlighting at scratchdog as FL. but hey , try to be understanding. If u can't pay for her "lost" time spend on the days u are here, she still have to find $$ to pay her expenses,family burden,car,condo etc. which is why very sad some willing to fly over and think they will be getting free food,lodging/companion and of course free sex.
Old 25-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am curious, from whom u heard this?
I also forgot from who. Maybe another forum.
I am not so sure, but I always see a lot of LB hang around outside the Thermae. Maybe is right, LB don't allow to enter, otherwise, they already enter.
Old 25-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
I also forgot from who. Maybe another forum.
I am not so sure, but I always see a lot of LB hang around outside the Thermae. Maybe is right, LB don't allow to enter, otherwise, they already enter.
Yup ladyboys are not allowed in the premises inside the cafe. They are allowed to use the toilets inside the hotel. They are allowed inside the hotel lobby and also the outside area of the ruamchit hotel. So do be careful and if u are really interested in the one, do wait a while and see if she enters the cafe or just loitering around outside.
Old 25-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup ladyboys are not allowed in the premises inside the cafe.
LBs are allowed into the cafe....they dun bother. There are 2 entrances to the cafe. No one guards the entrances and any FL who goes in dun show her ID. Normally men enter from the front entrance, will be asked what drink he wants. If I dun feel like drinking, I will walk to the back entrance n sit inside aiming at gers but of cause I normally will drink beer.

I ever see a chio LB from Nana part time inside, dun ask me why.
Old 25-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
LBs are allowed into the cafe....they dun bother. There are 2 entrances to the cafe. No one guards the entrances and any FL who goes in dun show her ID. Normally men enter from the front entrance, will be asked what drink he wants. If I dun feel like drinking, I will walk to the back entrance n sit inside aiming at gers but of cause I normally will drink beer.

I ever see a chio LB from Nana part time inside, dun ask me why.
LBs are not supposed/allowed in the cafe. There is a reason why they are always standing outside instead of inside. Yes there are two entrances. Nowadays. They deploy a staff/waiter at the behind entrance to stop those trying to enter without buying a drink. I also usually enter from behind and start from the behind walk to the front and then order the drink if keen to stay. As u said, u saw 1. But not a group of them inside. So maybe that's was an exception case. I know quite a few of them LBs at Soi 15/Thermae. They told me they are not allowed to stand/solicit customers inside.
Old 26-02-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, be careful when choinging in thailand. I just saw a video from hong kong on facbook warning their countrymen about freelance prostitutes who put some kind of liquid on their chests that has no smell and colourless. When the man tries to suck her breasts, he passes out and the fl will rob him of his money and leave. Man becomes a victim.
Take precautions.
Old 26-02-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

that news is for phuket
Old 26-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LBs are not supposed/allowed in the cafe. There is a reason why they are always standing outside instead of inside. Yes there are two entrances. Nowadays. They deploy a staff/waiter at the behind entrance to stop those trying to enter without buying a drink. I also usually enter from behind and start from the behind walk to the front and then order the drink if keen to stay. As u said, u saw 1. But not a group of them inside. So maybe that's was an exception case. I know quite a few of them LBs at Soi 15/Thermae. They told me they are not allowed to stand/solicit customers inside.
Yes bro, there must be a reason, I totally agree with you.
Old 26-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davetan2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm heading to thermae tonight , anyone interested to hang around there?
Old 26-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First of all, I wanna thank you all for such wonderful response. Though I kena random zap by asking those questions. Maybe ppls think I spamming but I'm just desperate and wanna get some advice.

Quote:
Firstly is it your first time in Thailand ? Can u speak Thai?

>Not the first time went only once with my colleagues but they never chiong and I can't speak thai.

Don't stick to the same girl for the whole trip unless u think she is the "right" girl for u.

>Haven't try yet so dunno.

Don't appear to be able to pay for everything or u be prepared to spend a lot on her.

>ok shall take note but most likely pay for her expenses ba since she's gonna accompany u?

Do keep some $$ for emergency and not spend it all in case things dun go your way in Bangkok. I met people who had little cash with them after things fell out and had problems.

> noted

Here's a few to start with. Give yourself an opportunity to go out and take a look at other "Bangkok" girls. So u won't be trapped by this girl.
>haha ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
>I can't consider her as a lover sorry for misleading everyone maybe just someone I met and got chemistry ba. Yes she is a WL and I met her last year when she was here in singapore as FL.

Quote:
It's either from Thai discos / geylang / online WLs. Very rare I hear anyone meeting a decent girl in Bangkok. Unless from previous trip meet at central shopping center.

Yes. Be prepared to pay her for her time. Because I seen once a Sg guy went down to meet a WL girl in Bangkok. Did not want to reveal where he met her but well, anyone guess anyway. Initially first day was very happy. Followed by suddenly emo and come meet me. Actually "gf" or he claims, is moonlighting at scratchdog as FL. but hey , try to be understanding. If u can't pay for her "lost" time spend on the days u are here, she still have to find $$ to pay her expenses,family burden,car,condo etc. which is why very sad some willing to fly over and think they will be getting free food,lodging/companion and of course free sex.
> regarding about this, mind sharing what I should ask her in LINE about all these? Because she just ask me come bangkok find her only. I also dunno what she want sia? What should i ask that not too case sensitive in her work or whatsoever......

PS: She can't speak and understand english. Only very very basic so I've to spend the trouble using google translate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1