The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 13-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

tried this place for the first time. massage is decent to relieve the body, head and feet. GFE is crazy and unexpectedly good compared to King's spa. Honestly, at King's spa, even if u pay extra $100, it's so mechanical and dull. and shit, i got a love bite and my wife saw

really young girl, hardworking. can't imagine having to repeat the whole service to many customers on the same day. plus plenty of guilt too. got to get rid of the devil in me i guess when the spouse isn't interested/available/tired/busy/exhausted for intimacy, the husband has to look for alternatives. sounds shitty.
Old 13-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Abijek22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
tried this place for the first time. massage is decent to relieve the body, head and feet. GFE is crazy and unexpectedly good compared to King's spa. Honestly, at King's spa, even if u pay extra $100, it's so mechanical and dull. and shit, i got a love bite and my wife saw

really young girl, hardworking. can't imagine having to repeat the whole service to many customers on the same day. plus plenty of guilt too. got to get rid of the devil in me i guess when the spouse isn't interested/available/tired/busy/exhausted for intimacy, the husband has to look for alternatives. sounds shitty.
Bro is it just B2B and HJ? Wondering if can get BJ here. Thanks
Old 13-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abijek22 View Post
Bro is it just B2B and HJ? Wondering if can get BJ here. Thanks
Only b2b and hj. But if u pay her enough, bj wouldn't be an issue. That's just my guess
Old 14-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
justachillguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Only b2b and hj. But if u pay her enough, bj wouldn't be an issue. That's just my guess
Bj depends on girl based on my own limited experience. I spoke to some. Some will do some won't. Some charge some don't.
Old 14-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR46 View Post
I got a 2 hour session for RM233. They have two floors and I was brought to the top floor. I think I was the only person up stairs. Started off with back massage followed by hot stones. Girl speaks mandarin pretty well and was basically chit chatting with me throughout the entire session. I don't think this place is suitable for those who wants to get a massage in peace and quiet. When stones were done, she disappeared to put away the stones. When she got back, things got heated, she was super wet and before I know it, I was pumping away and finished. Spent 10 minutes on the bed talking away and she took my phone and added herself on wechat. Lastly, took a shower together and washed me up pretty well.

Massage 7/10 (I think thais are still better)
GFE 20/10 (Damn good at talking)
Looks 9/10 (SYT)
Body: 9/10 (B+ to C boobs, petite 160cm)

Well, started to regret doing it raw on the way home. Getting myself tested soon. She's chatting with me daily on wechat though. So hopefully she's not doing it raw as part of her services.
If it's okay I would like to know if take 2 hours is it 2 shots? What are the various prices and service available?
Old 15-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yea I have to agree gfe is awesome here
Old 16-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of

any idea what is the opening hours of this place?
Old 16-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i feel like little saigon massages not enough to relieve the head body and feet leh.
Can't consider it to be 'real' massage. haha
Old 17-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post
i feel like little saigon massages not enough to relieve the head body and feet leh.
Can't consider it to be 'real' massage. haha
I agree it's not real proper massage. But good enough for relaxation. more for gfe
Old 18-06-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limpb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any exotic experience with any of the girls recently ?
Old 28-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ngksssxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro since I chat with her everyday sure u know her number. Possible to pm me her number? Thanks
Old 28-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ngksssxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR46 View Post
I got a 2 hour session for RM233. They have two floors and I was brought to the top floor. I think I was the only person up stairs. Started off with back massage followed by hot stones. Girl speaks mandarin pretty well and was basically chit chatting with me throughout the entire session. I don't think this place is suitable for those who wants to get a massage in peace and quiet. When stones were done, she disappeared to put away the stones. When she got back, things got heated, she was super wet and before I know it, I was pumping away and finished. Spent 10 minutes on the bed talking away and she took my phone and added herself on wechat. Lastly, took a shower together and washed me up pretty well.

Massage 7/10 (I think thais are still better)
GFE 20/10 (Damn good at talking)
Looks 9/10 (SYT)
Body: 9/10 (B+ to C boobs, petite 160cm)

Well, started to regret doing it raw on the way home. Getting myself tested soon. She's chatting with me daily on wechat though. So hopefully she's not doing it raw as part of her services.

Bro since I chat with her everyday sure u know her number. Possible to pm me her number? Thanks
Old 29-06-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

huh this little saigon got FJ one meh??
Old 29-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VR46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope. Don't have. Not part of their services.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's strictly not part of the services. But the other few shops along the same stretch has full service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1