The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any Bros here got lobang for Jilin,Changchun

hi bros out there, will be going jilin province, changchun & yanji, any bros here kind ennough to divulge some lobangs for me, if not will bored to death, hehehe, thanks in advance
Old 02-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fantastic_acey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Bros here got lobang for Jilin,Changchun

I go to Changchun every month and for me, i normally go to either "Shenhao" or "Xi Lai Deng"..love the girls there..combat type..hahaha

These are to be done in the room, duration is 90mins, as many shots as u can
Damages are : RMB588 (Massage, BJ, FJ)
: RMB888 (Masasge, catbath, BJ, FJ)
: RMB1088 (Massage, catbath with pearl tea, can really feel the tingling feeling cos of the pearl, "Ba Wan Bie Ji" (trust me, u will enjoy this),AR FJ

I dun remember clearly how much is the entrance fees but i think it is ard RMB48...

My regular RTF is 018, Li Lin, also a dong bei girl..very horny and flirtatous..hahaha

If you do not want to go to HC, you can call..interested parties, PM me..i can give you guys the contact for the "mummy"
Old 02-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastic_acey View Post
I go to Changchun every month and for me, i normally go to either "Shenhao" or "Xi Lai Deng"..love the girls there..combat type..hahaha

These are to be done in the room, duration is 90mins, as many shots as u can
Damages are : RMB588 (Massage, BJ, FJ)
: RMB888 (Masasge, catbath, BJ, FJ)
: RMB1088 (Massage, catbath with pearl tea, can really feel the tingling feeling cos of the pearl, "Ba Wan Bie Ji" (trust me, u will enjoy this),AR FJ

I dun remember clearly how much is the entrance fees but i think it is ard RMB48...

My regular RTF is 018, Li Lin, also a dong bei girl..very horny and flirtatous..hahaha

If you do not want to go to HC, you can call..interested parties, PM me..i can give you guys the contact for the "mummy"

wow so happening ar, hehehe, wat bout niteclub?which 1 is good?wat happening ther?how about yanji?have u been there?in fact i will b in both cities, so r u ther?pm me if u got special lobangs, hehe
Old 03-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, ChangChun actually have many happenings, just like the other bro mention, all have lobang at any "san-na" place. But I prefer the nite club ones
bec they are more stunning. I stay at Shangri-la hotel, and located at the basement is a club. If you are alone, tell the mama-san you want take out immediately to your room upstair. Then she will bring to a small room and ask the girls ( OK to take out only ) to parade.... you will be stun to see the real North-Chinese beauties, however a little costly lah ( around RMB 1000 ) for 1 shot. I am lucky the last time bec this girl turn out to be a ex-nurse, and
she can do good massage, so I have a longer session , massage + 1 short + after-massage fingering value for RMB1k.

If you stay at 3 star or below, you can call in-house TN, pay only RMB 200 - 300 per shot. Depend on your luck tat day if have " new stock " or not , it could be super value for money if she is a partime student ( so far I have 2 experience )
Old 03-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fantastic_acey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
wow so happening ar, hehehe, wat bout niteclub?which 1 is good?wat happening ther?how about yanji?have u been there?in fact i will b in both cities, so r u ther?pm me if u got special lobangs, hehe
Hi bro,

I have not been to Yanji but Changchun is a very happening place..if you want any lobang, PM me and i will give you the contacts. Regarding the basement club at Shangri-la, you can give it a try too..You can even get a taxi and tell the driver that you want to have some fun..trust me, they will bring you to fantastic places..hahaha
Old 15-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Stayed at Changchun for the 6 days for work.

1st and 2nd Night there went to Xi Lai Deng. Utilized the 1188 RMB package. Tried 3 different girls, did not bother to remember the girls number tho sorry.

90 mins services includes - Erotic Strip Dance (the song is HAHAHAH) Soapy Bath, Massage, Shower together in Bathtub, Sex positions includes she hanged in the air (like sitting on a swing and u screw her) etc etc

Strongly recommend this place for fellow sg going there, a bit ex compared to Shanghai etc, was told by driver that the more popular and developed the city is, the cheaper the services can get.

Did not try any KTV as my driver say might cost 3-4k RMB per session (drinks + bring girls overnight) if not careful.

Luckily i got a Ex-FL working in SG to accompany me for 2 days, if not every night go Xi Lai Deng is gonna break the bank haha!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1