The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvis View Post
There used to be one,but closed down last year. So, as far as i know,no more 24hr massage anymore.

Bro Marvis,Thank u so much for reply.

Am the one that dun like to book for over nite gal, if can make an fast one after mid nite in the massage parlor is gd for me.
Old 19-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

My 25th Batam Trip on
Chinese Lunar New Year

Reference : 24th Batam Trip Summary

Time for my 25th Batam Trip Summary and this trip due to the fact its a CNY 2016,things were as unpredictable as compare to the last year's CNY 2015 trip. This CNY,i go to Batam more prepared as i was expecting an equal or more gigantic crowd. And I was WRONG! (hehehehe...which is not a bad thing at all)

I took the night ferry,in fact i booked Horizon last ferry to Batam at 940pm. After i finished my yearly reunion dinner with my family members,i took my time to reach Harbour Front and realized that i was way too early. I walked around Harbour Front and found out that Horizon has insert EXTRA ferry trips to Batam Harbour Bay. I immediately went over to bring forward my trip to 850pm.

There was an early check in to the departure area ,ferry was only 30% full,i had my business class seat and there was only a group of around 8 members of a Malay family and myself in the upper deck. The ride to Batam this time round was a rocky one. Ok,the time to leave for Harbour Front is suppose to be 850pm,but we left 840pm Sillypore time. Sounds like a good start huh? It was a very windy ride,i think due to the previous Batam Fast semi-sinking incident,this captain of the Horizon ferry was driving slower than usual. In a slower than usual rocky boat ride on our way to Batam,some of the members of the Malay family begin to throw out. I nearly puke too,but manage to endure the rough ride there till the ferry touch down Harbour Bay terminal.

Business class being business class,and a family versus me,a solo traveler...very obviously,i got to get off the ferry 1st and for the rest in economic class,they will have to wait till the Malay family in the business class get off the boat 1st before they are allowed out,hehehe...i walked fast. I think i was super fast,hehehe...and by the time i reach the Harbour Bay Arrival Hall to get my passport chopped,there was no sight of anyone in the queue,worse...there was not a soul 200m behind me and i was queried by the custom officer who was checking my passport.

He speaks in bahasa,i didnt understand. He got someone to translate,and his question to me was,"how come i am only one person?" I told him i was alone,he asked again. "where are the rest with me in my ferry?" i told them,behind me and i turned back and tell him they are on their way. He paused and asked me how come i was so fast and which ferry i came from. I told him. We wait for a good 5 min and when they saw the 1st passenger from my ferry within sight coming towards the custom's glass door (not even reaching the queue area) ,they finally chop my passport. In my heart i was like,"Phew!" Scanning my backpack was a bliss,the guy/s manning the scanning machine was not in sight and appears only when i walked out of the Arrival Hall,hehehe...

Walking out of the ferry terminal,i was welcomed by my friends...and the girls,hehehe....who came to pick me up to head to the hotel. There was a relief. And on my way to my hotel,Batam welcomes me with all the fireworks....hehehe....like Sillypore's NDP (National Day Parade),as if the guest of honor that evening was me,hehehe...

At that hour,no money changer was opened for business. Luckily i have changed a million plus rupiah in my last trip to Batam at 9650/SGD. According to my friends,Sillypore was changing for 9650/SGD few days before too.

Original plan for that evening was to go play firecrackers 1st,but my friend's girl wish to continue to "rape" him,so me and my girl head to buy our groceries at Circle K as all provision shops were close at those hours. I settle the basic necessities,make myself comfortable and off to my OTOT before calling 2 girls over for our massage sessions.

After massage,was planning to head down for supper,but the restaurant was closed,so we ordered our food up ,eat up and then shower up a bit before heading to rest (and OTOT of course,hehehe...).

Oh,my friend's girl cost 2 million rupiah,a CSYT (cute and sweet young thing). And my was a GND at 1.2 million rupiah.

My 1st Ang Bao in Batam from the hotel i stayed in....

Hehehe...a 20k rupiah voucher from Formosa expiring on 31st March 2016. Not going to use it as i am keep this as a memorial. And i manage to get 2 of it,enough for a simple meal,hehehe... (1 room only have one of this voucher and only on Lunar New Year Eve)

...continue to page 2...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

...continue from page 1...

The next morning,i was up early. My girl was still asleep. I am meeting my friend for breakfast but i am still too early...we had plans eat out for breakfast. I walk around the hotel to get myself adjusted to whatever that is come today,hehehe...positive energy accumulates.

Fresh morning,with lots in Batam to look forward to.....

Photos were taken from Alishan KTV windows,4th floor of Formosa Hotel

I think by now,everyone should know which hotel i am staying in. Looking at the photos above,you will see that most shops were not open for business. Yes,not even the money changers. And i had a fairly hard time trying to find one that are open for business. Luckily i came prepared,hehehe...and eventually found a money changer. Then again,rate was 9500/SGD whereby under normal days,i should be getting 9630/SGD....not good. 1st time in all my Batam trips that i got to know that Sillypore exchange rate is better than in Batam. Only for CNY season tho. (few days before CNY,Arcade was selling IDR at 9600/SGD and about a week before CNY, 9650/SGD)

My 1st stop in the morning...

Meximo Pub Wan Tan Mee...surprisingly,it was opened on the 1st day of CNY.

And at 1015am,the place was already 80% filled...oh,and me and my friends nearly step into onto dog shit when our unreliable taxi driver park near the lamp post where a dog was tied there,hehehe....so lucky for 1st day of CNY....lol.

After our breakfast,we went to pay up for the girls extension. My friend wish to change his girl to the super model SSYT that we were all talking about,hehehe...and she is 20 year old,an ex car model costing 1.2 million rupiah. (hehehe...a head turner) We pay up and head towards our next destination.....

I prayed and did my offerings,hopefully the coming year will be better than the last. We took quite a while trying to get our offerings done due to the crowd. The whole feel was very like the 80s of Sillypore ,going to temple for praying. And by the time we stepped out of the temple,almost everyone has ashes all over and we were all in tears,hehehe...

...continue to page 3...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

...continue from page 2...

We had lunch at A2 food court before heading to pick up our girls from the respective booking joints.

I didnt remember eating anything there,maybe i only had a drink. I just want to show my friends a2 food court by day and later,the a2 food court by night. No,not tonight...as we have other plans. Tonight we going to have some firecracker ceremony,hehehe....so our dinner will be in one of the hotel restaurant.

After lunch,we all head back to our rooms for our "chemistry" lesson followed by OTOT. As for myself,i jumped out of the group to head over to :

Hehehe...and the price list of this Sinar Kuda Mas massage.

The receptionist and the massage girls were very friendly. Initially wanting to get a 2 hour massage,but my session ends at 1.5 hour,so i was only being charged for 70k. There's a album in this place,but me being me,i didnt even bother to look at it,hehehe...hj was 150k,fj was 250k. The girl's 1st quote was 300k HJ and 500k FJ.

I wasnt actually planning to go to this massage place. I was planning to go for a hair cut and face wash ,but they werent opened for business on CNY 1st day,so i ask my unreliable driver to head to Nice Massage,but found out they were full...meaning all girls were at work. So kind of no choice and head to this Sinar Kuda Mas massage. Not bad,i will classify this place the my 2nd best massage for this CNY 2016 Batam trip.

...continue to page 4...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 19-02-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 19-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

...continue from page 3...

After the massage at Sinar Kuda Mas ,i head back to room to hug my girl for a short nap.

Before i knew it,it was dinner time. The group met up and we brought ourselves to Tea Story for dinner. And Tea Story is at Formosa Hotel 1st floor.

My friend's car show Model (a booking girl) didnt like the food. Heard she like sea food better and becos she's a red hot girl in the joint,she do possess something called, "Princess Sickness". (she barely touch her food) She was almost black faced thru out the dinner. Anyway,after dinner we went back to room to rest up a bit before meeting up again for our CNY Firecracker ceremony,hehehe.... (and watch our million rupiah burst up in flame...lol)

Anyway,before our fireworks ceremony,my friend was trying hard to please his super model who contract the "princess virus",went down to buy her instant cup noodles (she requested) but later didnt eat any of them and ask for sea food. He went down again to buy her some sea food kind of food etc etc. Before long,we meet up again at hotel lobby to go buy some firecracker,originally planning a budget to share our firecrackers purchase which we end up doubling the total amount to S$100+,hehehe...

(this is last year's CNY photos,i said before i didnt like to take my own pics)

Well,the original plan was to have 2 such "ceremonies" on 2 different evening,but we end up having only one due to over spending. Oh,and the girls and us bargained real hard for the fireworks and we all have fun.

...continue to page 5...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

...continue from page 4...

Honestly,this is the 1st time my friend light his 1st fire cracker. We werent too sure how to get started,so we ask one of the taxi driver in the hotel to help us with it,hehehe...

...and from there, our firework ceremony starts...

Now,this is the most expensive 100 shots firecracker which practically light up the whole night sky like one see in Sillypore's NDP...and we got the hotel security to help us light it. My friends later found the courage to light the rest of the other crackers,hehehe...

Our girls light some,we lighted some and i think we starts to fire off w/o using our big brain hence ending up over-budget. From this fire cracking experience,i learned that it is BEST to share the cost to buy those higher end,more expensive fire cracker (50 shots to 100 shots) to light up rather than getting those cheaper version which only gives 5 to 8 shots. Hehehe...the moment of GLORY last longer with the more expensive ones,hehehe....

Our firework ceremony lasted about an hour thru the night sky and its the Chinese traditional culture of chasing away the bad luck in the past 2015 and welcoming all the GOOD LUCK in the coming 2016.

Happy Lunar New Year 2016

...continue to page 6...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

...continue from page 5...

After the firecracking,we all settle back to our respective rooms for some in-room OTOT and prepared for next day. As usual,it was a tired day and evening,with all the fun we had,hehehe...i need a good massage.

Now,here's where my own fun begins,hehehe...i ordered massage for myself AND my girl. The massage ladies came,the massage girl to massage my girl and the reflexologist to massage me. I was too tired for the foursome hence i took a foot reflexology massage. But it later turn out that my foot reflexologist keep holding my foot to press against her breast and it turns me on. Siao liao!! And the best part is she knew i got turned on she keeps rubbing my foot on both her breast,hehehe...after the session in the room,i must have been so turned on that i cooked up an excuse with my booking girl (who were then also in my room) to go to my friends room,hehehe...in fact,i didnt. I went over to the massage shop and carry on Round 2 of the same foot reflexology massage BY THE SAME MASSAGE GIRL,hehehe...and there,i fire off 1 round which cost me a Bomb!! (FJ 350k) After the session,i left a very happy man back to my room to carry on my OTOT,hehehe...

Next morning,we had late breakfast from the hotel. We have past the nights of CNY and today is going to be our last night stay in Batam. Manage to see some familiar faces,some of them were my ex colleagues,some my old friends,some of the people my friends dont wish to see. Think i will skip this part,hehehe...anyway,today's program will be heading to some booking joints. Hmm...there are more girls in the other joints today than what we see in the previous other days. (2nd day of CNY)

After breakfast,we went "shopping" and finally picked our girls from here :

Surprisingly SYT here cost only 1 million rupiah to 1.2 million rupiah during super ultra peak time.

We settle our girls (didnt pick them up immediately),and head to shop for groceries before heading for our lunch at Warung Sunda Bu Joko. (refer to the Batam Food List for places to eat in Batam)

At around 3pm,this place was quite crowded (super ultra peak season,i guess). Almost couldnt get a place to sit down on the 1st floor. Well,it is afterall CNY and many shops around the area isnt opened. 3 men's meal with drinks and cigarette costing less than 100k. Good tasting cheap food too. And at this point,we were all thinking what to have for dinner. Will it be crowded?

After the late lunch,my friend heads back to room to rest up a little before his girl arrive and as usual,i head to look for my salon which is STILL not open for business.... *sob*

I settle myself with a massage at Princess. Honestly speaking,it is the worst massage for this CNY. When i say "worst",it do not indicate this place gives the worst massage. What i mean is in this CNY trip,comparing to the various massage places i been to,Princess were being the worst.

I think the market for special service in Princess has been deeply spoil. I used to be able to get 100k to 150k hj and 200k to 250k fj in this place with full roaming but in this trip,minimum hj cost 200k w/o roaming w/o strip. Thats not good. The girl who massage me told me many Sillyporean willing to pay her 200k to 300k for a hj and 400k to 500k plus for a fj there. Wow! I am really surprise....lol.

Now you see why i am sticking my Indo Chinese massage girl place to myself which offers 100k to 150k HJ and 200k to 250k FJ? Hehehe...i am able to better understand why that old uncle forbids me to share that place and the few other secret places Online. Once i shared them online,the places will no longer be locally cheap,like this Princess Massage,like Indo Rasa Massage etc. And that old uncle specifically said that if its shared on Nono1973's posting,the place will definitely be a goner. I really feel sad after hearing that.

I read from another thread in this forum and here's part of the post below that speaks my mind :

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored View Post
Based on some of the FRs, I totally think some bros could try to reconsider how much they tip.
Yes, we enjoyed the service. Yes, we have money. Yes, we are on holiday and feel the urge to spend (applicable to most bros right?).
But consider the culture differences, and especially the average wage differences.

Bros, if you are visiting local hidden places, please don't tip like a boss. I encourage you to tip like a happy local. Please don't spoil market for others who wish to retain the authenticity (and prices!) of local delights. I don't mention how much exactly because it's all subjective to place/service/girl/etc.
*i censored off the name in case that bro didnt wish to be named

And it reflects how i feel when i was willing to share,but many just want to play Green Bean Soup against one another. i can only share my view here,the decision to pay higher than normal is still up to any individual.

Honestly speaking,if you are a Green Bean Soup player,we definitely do not share the same frequency. I think i may need to add this point to my future group trip itinerary. And do not expect me to share my Batam Secret Joint List with you too. You will need to 1st earn my trust to even peep into one of these places. And i am talking about SYT 19 years old to 22 years old overnight booking girl at 600k to 700k which starts their accompanying me from 12pm onward until next morning. I am also talking about Indo Chinese joints,i am talking about Hair Salon (and facial) that does special service at 100k hj and 200k fj.

Yes,these places still exist in Batam. Or you can just take me as i am lying in this summary as i already have enough "lucky" witnesses who has been to those places with me before.

I have said this before,i still share and there is no need for me to hide anything from anyone in public becos of some Green Bean Soup players. Almost everything i have shared before regarding my secret list is about similar to what is written on the Batam Cheong List. The only difference is,you only have 1 dick ,just like i do. You will need about 2 years of bonking thru the list of shops on that list to locate them if lady luck isnt with you,hehehe... (base on my ratio of visiting Batam once/twice a month)

Ok,so much for my complain on Princess massage,hehehe...(it wasnt exactly a complain actually) To be fair to this place,the girls there like indo rasa,still gives good massage,but this is no longer a place on local pricing base on my definition anymore. There are better placessss with better girlssss in Batam at a lower price. To each his own in this case.

...continue to page 7...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

...continue from page 6...

After the massage at Princess,i head back to room for OTOT. Dinner was arranged to be at a2 Food Court. I said it earlier,my friends and me has been to a2 Food Court during the day several times. But what they didnt experience before was a2 food court by night and we had a small hilarious moment when we ordered the food in the wrong portion and we lose quite a bit of money this time (about 80k rupiah of uneaten food and another 100k of food needs to be dabao back to hotel to be eaten when its COLD).

A2 Food court look entirely different when the sun sets. We ordered some satays,we ordered chicken rice,we order chicken wings,we have some desserts too and the last dishes we order is the Banana fritters. The banana fritters was our gravest mistake,hehehe...

Here's the story,in Sillypore,when we order Banana fritter,we ordered them this way...we tell them we want 3 fried bananas :

This is ONE fried banana in Sillypore

Due to our lack of understanding on Bahasa Indo language,we ordered like we used to in Sillypore,we ask for 3 Fried Bananas....and they turn out to be 3 plates of this :

Holy shit!! We definitely will not be able to finish it,so end up we ask the lady to help us da bao 2 plates of it and we struggle to finish off 1 plate. And during our struggle,came the chicken wings!!!

Ok,ok...the chicken wings we also da bao. The banana fritters,we pass it to the hotel security guard and the chicken wings,we bring it back to room before heading for our movie....anyway,we were all laughing at this food incident while we were on our way to BCS mall to catch our movie.

We were shopping around BCS mall before heading for our movie. Hehehe...a walk after our dinner is definitely good. Well,most of the shops in BCS mall was close at that hour. The reason why we pick BCS mall to watch a movie is becos i believe during CNY,this mall will be less crowded than Nagoya Hill Mall and it turn out to be true,hehehe....

...continue to page 8...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

...continue from page 7...

The Monkey King 2 Movie
Ultimate Trailer

Many real life lessons to learn from this movie,one of them being....

Some epic words by the Goddess of Mercy to the Monkey King

Dont you agree? Most of us were constantly using our own definition of right and wrong as a measuring tool to attempt to define another person's definition of wrong and right.

In the Monkey Kings's viewpoint (in the movie),becos of his super sonic eyes (火眼金睛),many of the demons who hide themselves under a human skin were being "seen thru" by him hence he tries to killed everyone of them to protect his teacher. But in the eye of his teacher and others who was mortal,Monkey King is seen as killing innocent human beings. Most watching the movie will think that the teacher is wrong and the Monkey King is right.

The truth is,his teacher takes both humans and demons as a "life" form,which was explained to Monkey King by the Goddess of Mercy later,"你火眼金睛,看的是真相,你师傅看的是心相". (Monkey King used to be classified by heaven in part 1 of the movie as a demon too) And being a Monk,they are not suppose to kill,be it demons or humans (or any kind of life form).

The next interesting character is the hypocritical King of a certain Kingdom in this movie. He is a guy who suffered from some kind of poison ailment and in order to extend his own life,he need to use the blood of little children to brew some sort of medicine for himself. He couldnt possibly tells his Kingdom the truth,so he gathered his guards to use the White Bone Demon's name to kidnap kids from his own kingdom and later push the fault away from himself in the presence of Monkey King's teacher. He became greedier and was eyeing on eating Monkey King's teacher flesh during the Monkey King and White Bone Demon's battle (so that he can be completely cured of that poison ailment,told to him by some medium) but karma soon catches up with him and he eventually ends up in a sorry state.

Lots of lesson to learn from this movie,nice special effect and part of it were even hilarious,hehehe...and the ending of the Money King 2 tells everyone that maybe next CNY 2017,there will likely be a part 3 on its way.

And for those who plan to go Batam to watch the Monkey King 2,below is part 1 of the full movie where the Monkey King wreak havoc in heaven. Just in case you missed it,hehehe...

Enjoy!

...continue to page 9...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

...continue from page 8...

After the Monkey King 2 movie,we almost lost our way trying to get out of the mall,hehehe...it was the last show of the evening and we walked around and eventually reach the 1st floor of the mall where we flagged a taxi to head back to or hotel. Theatre was on the 5th floor,movie tickets at 25k rupiah each. I have learned not to buy any popcorns and drinks from the stores at the theatre as it can cost quite a lot of money. Anyway,eating and drinking while watching a movie is not a nice gesture from my perspective.

Reached hotel,we try to settle our chicken wings that by now already turned cold. We finished them up and all of us get back to our respective room to rest for our last night in Batam.

For myself,i try to grab ourselves a massage session after midnight,but i guess we were too filled up from the chicken wings meal,so we decide to call it a night and do our OTOT instead. Last night,so every moment counts,hehehe...

The next morning,after our girls left,we head to try our luck at Penuin Market to check if Bai Long is open so we could have our breakfast....and yes,it did!

After breakfast,my friends go to Nagoya Hill Mall for shopping while i went in search for the hair salon and yes,finally it is open for business. But...no hair cut nor face wash. Just take up the special service at 100k/hj + i voluntarily tip the girl 50k more and left a happy man. Hehehehe...i finally got what i came for.

Head back to hotel,meet up the rest of my friends and we checked out around 2pm+ before heading to BCS mall again. Becos my friend wish to buy a pair Adidas shoe that would cost him about S$100 in Sillypore but only about S$45 in BCS. We did a bit of shopping in BCS Mall...

He got what he wanted and off we head to Harbour Bay for a late lunch before saying farewell to Batam.

Taxi fare charges outside BCS Mall
(i didnt take any from there)

On our way back,there was a long queue. A long queue to scan our boarding pass,another long queue to scan our luggage ,afterwhich yet another long queue to have our passport chopped. It is however not as long and as chaotic as last year's CNY. The return ferry was almost 80% filled and they were late leaving the ferry terminal too. I think all of us feel sad upon returning to Sillypore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ End of Summary ~~~~~~~~~~~~

...back to page 1 of summary

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian lor. Meeting extended. End up must take 2010 ferry in. Now boarding liao.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
notorioussex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya lor..too many people spoil market liao.. inflated the price... haiz...
Old 20-02-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Sian lor. Meeting extended. End up must take 2010 ferry in. Now boarding liao.
Lol.. Delayed, but you're still on the way to Batam.

Spare a thought for those who have to spend their weekend in Sillypore..
Old 20-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a bit late..
whishing all a prosperous and cheonging year ahead..

took a peek..a new year, a new thread. no bad at all...
kudos to all who made it happened..'keep it up' cheongsters
Old 20-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hotel baloi if booked tru Kaha is rp600k for the deluxe rm (with n without 'balcony'), tell Kaha your requirement cos they need to inform the hotel about it as there are only 2rooms with the tiny balcony per floor.
besides its inflexible services and check-in/out timings.be warned that they impose charges for missing/lost rm card-keys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1