The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSexFuck View Post
It's my first post. But really found a gem yesterday. 1818 g2. Power service.
No bbbj no frenching.
Really power.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9515 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Actually, i hesitate to write this recommendation cos this WL really special to me.
WH 14, #5. Tina. I always ask for 100 service 1 hour.
zunbo?

$100 for 1 hour or $100 for 40min?

this house 20min press bell le.
I doubt they give u 1 hour.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka360 View Post
wah kirara look alike... very tempting... the main problem of tis house is dat e gals r seldom in e fishtank so cannot really go n look see look see... if wanna look see look see i think must spend e entire day there n wait for them to come out one by one... dat oso see if u lucky... hahahaha
Dunno if they are that hard to find or not. Actually, first time i was in WH 14, i had another WL. Bad bad bad experience. Waste money waste time waste energy. Few days later i return to same house and realized got this babe whom i instantly connected with Kirara Asuka.
First time i go, she was kinda shy. but she bonked me hard. Her cowgirl was superb. really grinding hard and sweating all thru. Even after i climaxed, she wanted to go a second round but i am a 1 shot 1 kill person. So she massaged me and eased my body till abt 15 mins overtime.
Second visit, she instantly recognized me when i stepped into the door. Though i was purposely looking at other WLs, the way her eyes lit up were unmistakable. She does not speak a lot of English so got communication problem. I know she was trying to tell me she likes me throughout the session.
Third time RTF, bo bian liao. I look at other WL too but her chest is already heaving, mouth slightly parted with the CFM look. All the other WLs keep waving but she was all i could see in the tank.

High GFE, allow frenching if u are reg. Her bust C/D enhanced and a bit hard. She is not too bah bah and really really curvy. Really sad abt the language barrier. if not i will keep her and am still considering.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
zunbo?

$100 for 1 hour or $100 for 40min?

this house 20min press bell le.
I doubt they give u 1 hour.
I always do 1 hour lo.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Angpai007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Last night fucked L8H45G1 3 times
1) First 2 shots in noon around 1 pm
Round 1 cummed in her mouth when painting each other in 69 position

Round 2 banged her in missionary doggy cowgirl finally cummed in her ass doing AJ

2) went again in night 12:30 with a friend who wanted to bang other superstar g45
Just ro accompany, fortunately g1 also came in hall and caressing me leh , my Little bro started watering again then took her again and banged her for 1 hour as house got closed and OKT s already left
Lots of kissing smooching romancing true gfe , she was also not in hurry but my fucker Friend disturbed me by calling multiple times
This time cummed on her face after doing 69 painting reverse cowgirl and lifting her big body and lap fucking
You wrote like pimp not a word of it true I went to her based on your review but it's just waste on money cause she is arrogant and has no focus on customer satisfaction.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18h34 g9

Looks 7 nice big eyes, gnd looks
Body 7 short 1.5m+ but with huge boobs C+ big brown nips, soft to touch
Cbj - 5
Fj - dead fish, lousy fuck.

RtF - no
Old 07-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Last night fucked L8H45G1 3 times
1) First 2 shots in noon around 1 pm
Round 1 cummed in her mouth when painting each other in 69 position

Round 2 banged her in missionary doggy cowgirl finally cummed in her ass doing AJ

2) went again in night 12:30 with a friend who wanted to bang other superstar g45
Just ro accompany, fortunately g1 also came in hall and caressing me leh , my Little bro started watering again then took her again and banged her for 1 hour as house got closed and OKT s already left
Lots of kissing smooching romancing true gfe , she was also not in hurry but my fucker Friend disturbed me by calling multiple times
This time cummed on her face after doing 69 painting reverse cowgirl and lifting her big body and lap fucking
Dear 007 fake id s : Please avoid giving fake fr here, you seem like a pimp, i went to g1 based on yours review but it was waste of money, she is arrogant and service below , average , she is infected with some std infection as well
Next time you people gave fake FR i am going to report you
Old 07-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Nice FR bro. Just wondering, how come the house still operating when the OKT already closed shop? You mentioned you took G1 to fuck again for 1 hour, you ownself pay her? Nobody press buzzer after time's up ah. Wah, if that's the case then maybe I should try my luck visit late haha, can see my G93 for sexy time.
Ha ha ha report him bro , he is her paid agent or pimp always giving fake fr s from multiple fake id s , everyone please report these fake id s 007 etc
Old 08-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angpai007 View Post
You wrote like pimp not a word of it true I went to her based on your review but it's just waste on money cause she is arrogant and has no focus on customer satisfaction.
Shut up lah

Please mind your language, you prove be some jealous pimp okt yourself

L8H45g1 is one of the best in whole area along with g45 and g93 of same house service wise

Who the hell are you to stop me from doing FR of my favourite girls

Go to hell lah
Old 08-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

JM14G14
Very worth it fuck imho

Face-i give 8/10
Body-8/10 enhanced D and slim waist
Service- i give a 8/10
Veey cute girl and very playable !
Old 09-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

L1838 G38

Face 8/10 syt look young and friendly
Body-8/10 small size with C boobs...felt natural with protruding nipples ☺
Service- i give a 7/10
She is friendly and nice...new gal and her English communication not that good
But overall nice gal...shall not comment more about the details of her services as it might subject to different people
Old 09-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
L1838 G38

Face 8/10 syt look young and friendly
Body-8/10 small size with C boobs...felt natural with protruding nipples ☺
Service- i give a 7/10
She is friendly and nice...new gal and her English communication not that good
But overall nice gal...shall not comment more about the details of her services as it might subject to different people
I assume G38 got fake boobs since you said "felt natural".
Old 09-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I assume G38 got fake boobs since you said "felt natural".
Machiam you fucking ladyboy then you say his constructed pussy felt natural.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Tried this babe for an hour's service. Worth every single dollar. OKT and his operator also friendly enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Actually, i hesitate to write this recommendation cos this WL really special to me.
WH 14, #5. Tina. She is a Kirara Asuka lookalike. A slightly plumper version. Enhanced Cs closer to D already. Can french can paint and pretty good GFE. Her boobs are big so can press them together and lick both nips at the same time. She likes this. In 2 months i RTF her 5 times or more. I always ask for 100 service 1 hour. She is a treasure to me. Pls bro treat her well.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NoGirlfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Anyone knows Lorong 18, $50 Thai hse open what time?

Anyone try the side road fake Vigra, can recomend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1