The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
furritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Marrying someone you hardly know?

need some advice from bros and sisters out there....

recently 2 people very close to me had asked me some questions... they do not know each other yet both of them are in similar situations..

both of them (female) are in their late 30s and both currently are dating their partners for around 5 to 8 months. Their partners are both in the late 30s to early 40s. And both couples are already talking about marriage. Both guys are ready for marriage and very keen to settle down.

as much as they wanted very very much to get married and start their family nucleus however they have their concerns: "should i marry now or wait?" if i wait, i be going to 40 and be very high risk for pregnancy.. " "but if i marry now, isit too early? after all we just know each other for like less than a year..."

i very very much would love to tell them not to get married. They might regret marrying this early... after all they only just know their partners... As iam very close to them, my advice would greatly influence their decision..

but they aren't young anymore and i know they been wanting and pinning to get married and have kids. (Peer and family pressure as well)...both work in extremely female orientated environment and having extremely small social circle of friends..

i do not want to say "up to you lor... u wan to marry u go marry la" bcos i care for them and dosent want them to regret their decision.. yet, they desperately want kids..

Am i wrong to tell them not to get married and just wait few more years?
Old 03-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marrying someone you hardly know?

To marry just for the sake of starting a family and have kids due to pressure is not a wise decision, unless your 2 friends are very sure that their BFs are Mr Right. There is no right or wrong time frame of how soon to get married after getting to know each other for X number of months/years.

Better to choose wisely, marry late despite being childless than to rush and marry Mr Nightmare with children growing up in a broken family.

My 2 cents' worth.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9360 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

how much can you know a person in just 8 months? don't marry for the sake of marriage.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In the first place, they shouldn't even be asking you or others for advice.
Marriage is between two persons.. and it shld stay that way. no-one would know the other party better than him/herself..in the worst case if you say.. go ahead and marry.. and if it doesn't work out, than what? lose a friend?
In my humble opinion, if ur friend is asking u this questions, it means they aren't sure. Rather be single first, date and take time to explore rather than rush in, get married to fulfil all duties (i.e having kids).. and risking a divorce..
Old 04-01-2015, 05:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If both party is a Yes,then go ahead.Time frame is not a factor of marriage,i didnt say 'good' marriage.What ?You all say 8 mths is short,I marry my ex-wife when know her for only 3 weeks...Prepare for divorce if worst scenario which cost me 3k for divorce.But at least I got married before and know pros/cons of marriage...lol
Old 04-01-2015, 08:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
unless your 2 friends are very sure that their BFs are Mr Right. There is no right or wrong time frame of how soon to get married after getting to know each other for X number of months/years.
There's no such thing as Mr or Miss "right".

Marriage is a commitment and it's also hard work. It's up to those who get married to honor their vows and work continuously to make things right.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
seinfeld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8 months I think should be ok. Afterall like you mentioned if woman pregnant late is risky, not forgetting the child also suffer due to huge age gap from parents.

Many factors need to be taken into consideration, most importantly is trust. But the thread title asking marrying someone you hardly know. After 8months if you still hardly know you girlfriend, that's rather worrying
Old 04-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know Jennifer Lopez personally but if she asks me to marry her I would do it in a flash

who gives a shit about babies and what happens afterwards

Last edited by hamsapkwai; 04-01-2015 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Leave it to fate..Let nature takes its course.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by furritales View Post
recently 2 people very close to me had asked me some questions... they do not know each other yet both of them are in similar situations..

i very very much would love to tell them not to get married. They might regret marrying this early... after all they only just know their partners... As iam very close to them, my advice would greatly influence their decision..

i do not want to say "up to you lor... u wan to marry u go marry la" bcos i care for them and dosent want them to regret their decision.. yet, they desperately want kids..

Am i wrong to tell them not to get married and just wait few more years?
Pardon me if I am throwing cold blanket on to you. I have a few questions:

1. You are very close to them, how close ?

2. You care for them alot, how is the alot ?

3. Both work in a all female environment, so social circle very small so how you gain to be so close to them ?

3. Tell them not to get married, why or you have decided for them.

My take is that 8 months may be far too short but who knows. What you have described, I tends to think that there are far more stories to it, not so simple.

Maybe you should advise them the pro and cons and let them make the decision them self.

This is just my opinion, hope that I did not offend you, please do not take it at heart.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
furritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I guess its not for me to say yes or no... marriage is a subjective event... like some bros had suggested, the best is to speed up the dating process and see the compatibility and decide for themselves...
Old 05-01-2015, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SuperInterested deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Marriage is a commitment and it's also hard work. It's up to those who get married to honor their vows and work continuously to make things right.
Very well said boss
Old 05-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

I do agree that marriage is a gamble...you win or lose...is a commitment...especially women charter in sinkieland...

if a couple is much in love worth a try...otherwise wait and see...if no love better dun bother to try...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Bro

To know a person goes not depends on nos of days
Do u think 5-8 mths is short?
How abt 5-8 yrs..... Married couples also divorce after 20 yrs of marriage

Personally i would not gives a "Yes" or "No"
Cos u will be blamed if their marriage turns sour
or if the other party decide to marry someone else and have a blessed marriage,....
Old 05-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if a couple is much in love worth a try...otherwise wait and see...if no love better dun bother to try...
The problem is most couples start off being in LUST. They think they're in love because they don't know any better.

However, when the lust fades, that's when the hard work and commitment has to kick in. Love will develop only AFTER considerable effort.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1