The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Have SEX with yr loved ones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Haizz what to do...My kc trap say me 喜心,又不延旧
xi xin must yan jiu, else u will end up being kc collector lor!!! no wonder u so much xin shi!!!

by the way, i think yr yan jiu, the yan is wrong lah... no chinese software in my lappy to show u the actual one.
Old 20-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Think he's trying to tell us whether got love no love, later or earlier in the end also will bonk
so ok, nothing new here.

Quote:
RTF= KC trap
RTKC = ???
Old 20-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
by the way, i think yr yan jiu, the yan is wrong lah... no chinese software in my lappy to show u the actual one.
Ya lah, change liao...No worry abt me bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
RTKC = ???
Got this one meh bro? Dun snook AXL & me hoh
Old 20-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Got this one meh bro? Dun snook AXL & me hoh
self explanatory what...
Old 20-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Derelict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milf Lover 2 View Post
Dear Samster Bros ,
Need everybody views n comments........
and blah blah blah...
The title may be different especially with the word 'sex' thrown into it. The facts still remains that this topic have been discussed thoroughly on another thread The one you marry, is not the one you loved most? http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=61017 The title may be different but the point is the same.

Obviously you're new to this forums and straight away 'bang' a new thread without going thru the motion of checking on the posted threads. It can mean a few things.

A) You're not familiar with the workings of forums.
B) You cant be bothered with sifting thru the threads.
C) Hoping to cash in on some points with this taboo subject.
D) You're an idiot.
E) All of the above

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're the 'A' archetype.
So, what does an online forums means. Well, it is an online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages. Thus having to go thru the same topic countless times can be tedious. To avoid any un necessary backlash from the seniors my advice is as follow.

A1) Before posting, one is advice to check on the thread titles. That usually takes about 5 clicks deep thru the given forum. If you're planning to ask some sort of question than this should be the 1st action taken before making a thread. (Remember this only apply to junior members especially. Seniors would have an idea where is where things are generally.)

A2) Once you have pin-point the thread titles that is similar to the questions you have in your mindseye. Click on threads that has the highest number of hits as well as postings and read on.

A3) Alamak! 1000 postings so how... read all ah?! Don't worry, Click on the 1st page and read the 1st few postings than cypher thru the contents to get the gist of it simply by clicking 50% of the total pages from the end and read thru it. If the thread is nothing as what the title say. Do the 50% click between your current page and the 1st page and read on. Rinse and repeat.

In case you have a super urgent question than I suggest you put a disclaimer on the title or on the opening paragraph such as.

Sorry for posting this question. I am in urgent need of an answer. If this has been discussed previously than please accept my apology and point me to the right thread. My question is...

This way you protect your arse as well as respect the members herein. A good samaritan will point you to the appropriate thread for answers that you are looking for. You than ask for your thread to be locked so like minded blokes will post on the right thread.

Hope that help.
Old 20-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
The title may be different especially with the word 'sex' thrown into it. The facts still remains that this topic have been discussed thoroughly on another thread The one you marry, is not the one you loved most? http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=61017 The title may be different but the point is the same.
Thanks for promoting my thread!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 20-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Thanks for promoting my thread!
Brother yinyang said it best, cause and effect. The cause of it was to help our fellow threadstarter in getting the answers that he wanted. With that in mind I realize all that best answers could be found and read on your thread. We have some of the deepest and well thot out replies in there. The coolest part for him, he does not need to wait for a reply since every possible answer is there already. All he need to do now is read. What we have is a consolidation of points on a subject in a single thread. An easy research archieve for anyone looking on the subject which is the effect we are after.

Thanks for starting a nice thread JWNY. Looking at the number of hits, thousand of us learned alot from it.

Cheers!
Old 20-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother yinyang said it best, cause and effect. The cause of it was to help our fellow threadstarter in getting the answers that he wanted. With that in mind I realize all that best answers could be found and read on your thread. We have some of the deepest and well thot out replies in there. The coolest part for him, he does not need to wait for a reply since every possible answer is there already. All he need to do now is read. What we have is a consolidation of points on a subject in a single thread. An easy research archieve for anyone looking on the subject which is the effect we are after.

Thanks for starting a nice thread JWNY. Looking at the number of hits, thousand of us learned alot from it.

Cheers!
bro, u very free hor? such a long post ah? today good mood right?

cause and effect??? yinyang meh? not merovingian ah???

to bro jwny, thanks for your thread too...
Old 20-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
to bro jwny, thanks for your thread too...
No problem bro...think about almost everyone's queries have been answered one way or another...the activity on the thread has stopped.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 20-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
No problem bro...think about almost everyone's queries have been answered one way or another...the activity on the thread has stopped.

JWNY
revive it then... i will also see what crap i can come up with to put it on the 1st page too...
Old 20-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, u very free hor? such a long post ah? today good mood right?

cause and effect??? yinyang meh? not merovingian ah???
Not that free brother but than it's POETS Day mah.
Well, not many people here know Merovingian while I am sure Yinyang is a pretty well known chap herein... here looking for another cause and effect moment. Lol
Old 20-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
西门吹雪 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the one you marry, is not the one you loved most?
the one you marry, is not the one you rather have sex with?
the one you have sex with, is not the one you loved most?
the one you have sex with, is not the one you marry?
the one you love most, is not the one you marry?
the one you love most, is not the one you have sex with?

are they all the same? i'm all confused now.

西门吹雪,七岁初识剑 ...
一生辉煌,灿烂,孤独,骄傲!
骄傲但不自负,无情但不绝情!

西出阳关无故人,
柳青青茅舍新。
笛引得凤凰至,
凝情花是吾心。
Old 20-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not that free brother but than it's POETS Day mah.
Well, not many people here know Merovingian while I am sure Yinyang is a pretty well known chap herein... here looking for another cause and effect moment. Lol
then we must activate bro steamer as well to raid bro jwny's thread!!! he is the blake expert mah...

wah bro yinyang really more well-known than merovingian, that's very true!!! but he is probably in the middle of nowhere and 30,000 feet up now...
Old 20-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

with my loved ones it will be making love with strong emotional feelings involved..

when having sex is well...having sex loh and the only feeling involved is lust..
Old 20-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
then we must activate bro steamer as well to raid bro jwny's thread!!! he is the blake expert mah...
Lookie lookie misa see the thread on 1st page.

Ps: For anyone who dont know what POETS - "Piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday" i.e. Friday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1