The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
K&i Hc

Went to this HC hoping for some good times. Remember some bros here ever mention got 1 ang pai lao chio called lisa working there. Was anticipating to try her out. Some days back, went up to counter and ask for lisa, recept says no more working there and then wanted to leave already but she say recommend someone else by the name call Amy and said that customers who tried lisa says her service is similar. So after hesitating decide to try, after all already there.

Bad choice.

Knock knock and come inside the room, 1 lao but definitely not chio aunty come in and ask me for drink, so ask for tea.

looks like 40s, a bit plump from far. so begin sop massage. ask her to give soft and sexy massage. wah piang, fingers got no nails cannot massage properly, cannot turn me on.

then offer the menu, HJ or FJ
standard HC price, except FJ $80.
on closeup realise she more plump, almost pui and somemore got mosquito bites on arms and legs. turnoff liao. Later, she added that want to make me shiok shiok so will come back again. wah lau, want to leave liao but kanna pester to take up special. So resign and take HJ.

Fucking chee bye, during HJ, squeeze nipples and want to suck nipples say cannot must add $10 and then later when digging her, she tabulei tahan water come out and anyhow shake didi. Ask her to slow down also no use. In then end, just cum without much satisfaction.

Looks: 3 (2 closeup)
Body: 2.5 (1.5 closeup)
Boobs: C cup (the only good thing)
HJ: 0 ($50)
RTF: no way

was wondering if lisa service like this, how can be ang pai for so long? nah bei, really suay.
Old 17-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: K&i Hc

Quote:
Originally posted by lovetocum
Went to this HC hoping for some good times. Remember some bros here ever mention got 1 ang pai lao chio called lisa working there. Was anticipating to try her out. Some days back, went up to counter and ask for lisa, recept says no more working there and then wanted to leave already but she say recommend someone else by the name call Amy and said that customers who tried lisa says her service is similar. So after hesitating decide to try, after all already there.

Bad choice.

Knock knock and come inside the room, 1 lao but definitely not chio aunty come in and ask me for drink, so ask for tea.

looks like 40s, a bit plump from far. so begin sop massage. ask her to give soft and sexy massage. wah piang, fingers got no nails cannot massage properly, cannot turn me on.

on closeup realise she more plump, almost pui and somemore got mosquito bites on arms and legs. turnoff liao. Later, she added that want to make me shiok shiok so will come back again. wah lau, want to leave liao but kanna pester to take up special. So resign and take HJ.

Fucking chee bye, during HJ, squeeze nipples and want to suck nipples say cannot must add $10 and then later when digging her, she tabulei tahan water come out and anyhow shake didi. Ask her to slow down also no use. In then end, just cum without much satisfaction.

was wondering if lisa service like this, how can be ang pai for so long? nah bei, really suay.
This HC is at 3rd level beside the stairs, this late afternoon I happened to pass there and thought of going in to have a look but pai seh b'cos the entrance is in a veri prominent location and attracted many passer by there including those ah pek loitering there waiting to see some happening.

Indeed I observed, hardly see any cheongers entering this outlet while hanging at the stair at 2nd level - look like not a popular place for cheongers.
Old 17-02-2004, 07:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry
That's how we differentiate between a lau goh & lau chio.. hahaha. For 50 bucks to get HJ done by this dinosuar, you might as well go Petain which has better quality.
Old 17-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by tanterry
That's how we differentiate between a lau goh & lau chio.. hahaha. For 50 bucks to get HJ done by this dinosuar, you might as well go Petain which has better quality. : D
To think about it, $40 at GL is the best option rather than serviced by lau goh at some HC if the services not good enough to justify the amount paid.
Old 17-02-2004, 03:08 PM
Sensitivity

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally posted by lovetocum

Bad choice.

LAO and UGLY u still go dig her cheeby???
Old 17-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
the king the king
Re: Re: K&i Hc

Quote:
Originally posted by Sensitivity
LAO and UGLY u still go dig her cheeby???
Hahhaha...my thoughts exactly...but i guess he wanted to make the best out of a terrible situation already...to try to dig for his money's worth!
Old 29-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nicee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post

Bad choice.

Thanks for sharing bro, notes taken
Old 03-09-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Durianation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post

Bad choice.

When go in the spa, you see the looks buay gum, straight away walk out liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1