The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kukubirditchy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfreak
Hi bros, any HC got this kind of look?

http://tokyotopless.com/model/EllenJ...enJO.01.02.jpg

http://tokyotopless.com/model/EllenJ...enJO.01.08.jpg

Breast size the bigger the better (C++ at least, D, E shiok)

Looks wise like the one in the pics...
saw 1 in pp centre last week, at 2nd floor inside a facial shop.i think shop name call fang fang or feng feng or somthing like this, but doesn't know if she do special facial or not. she look like china gal to me, unit no. i think is 35-40 can't really remeber but at the back alley.but damn lao chio, any bros got infor on her?

Last edited by kukubirditchy; 30-07-2004 at 02:49 PM.
Old 30-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
aaaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong
Bonk her before... I think she is to professional. Dont think i will RTF her.
Brother, where can find another Sugar in hc? Sugar really take her time to massage me and after the 30min massage, she then pop out the question and i opt for hj and she smile and just proceed to flip her shirt and protrude her big neh neh for me to squeese, press, lick, throw anyway i like and she keep her smile on at all time! Where to find!

Then later she just slowly shake me out and not like the rest just wanna to shake me out quickly! i like her very much!!
Old 31-07-2004, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

bro specialboy & all bros,

for the benefits of sharing, i should let u know that it's not easy to find a hot lao chio with good services in the hc. Veron is really normal service after comparing with other lao chios. Maybe they are more conservative, like last time I tried Kat from former Mikado and Apple (she uses another name that time) from HDS. First few sessions very hot, damn shiok, almost everything can do but later seems like lose steam liao, hot session become lukewarm session already (a bit here cannot or there cannot). sian, what to do, just stop patronising lah.

basically, i'm looking for Sakura (JB) type of action in HC / LSB with lao chio but unfortunately its not that easy leh. It's easier if they are malay or thai. more hot and active. But anyway, still searching lah, Can find enjoy lor. But really, the service of a lao chio is much different from a young babe. Experience matters.

happy cheonging
Old 31-07-2004, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lurveliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy
Bro, unable to locate this HC leh! Is your FR up to date? Do you have their number? Would appreciate you can provide more info on this LuLu, would definitely like to try her. Thanks.
Bro confirm dah its there, its not a HC, its a little TN place only got 1 room, its updated of coz..she is there one...Orchard Plaza confirm, go up the staircase from the side entrance...turn left at the end of the stairs of level 2...sure can spot one...so open..
Old 31-07-2004, 11:59 AM
cucumber

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubirditchy
saw 1 in pp centre last week, at 2nd floor inside a facial shop.i think shop name call fang fang or feng feng or somthing like this, but doesn't know if she do special facial or not. she look like china gal to me, unit no. i think is 35-40 can't really remeber but at the back alley.but damn lao chio, any bros got infor on her?

Nope, stirctly decent. Shop's too open. But the shop at corner, called something taipei like that may have.
Old 31-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
superfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More pics for u guys...

http://tokyotopless.com/model/Lime/07/

this kind got?
Old 31-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfreak
More pics for u guys...

http://tokyotopless.com/model/Lime/07/

this kind got?
Bro, would appreciate if you can provide real FR on the lau chios you've tried or know of rather than keep showing us pics of lau chio. Thank you.
Old 31-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Samster

Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurveliv
Bro confirm dah its there, its not a HC, its a little TN place only got 1 room, its updated of coz..she is there one...Orchard Plaza confirm, go up the staircase from the side entrance...turn left at the end of the stairs of level 2...sure can spot one...so open..
Bro, this LuLu is a PRC? Or local?
Old 01-08-2004, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy
Bro, this LuLu is a PRC? Or local?
PRC, but she very nice la...tell u...she like big Dicky and must be naughty towards her hahaha, even if u choose HJ it will not be like mechanical type
Old 01-08-2004, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kukubirditchy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumber
Nope, stirctly decent. Shop's too open. But the shop at corner, called something taipei like that may have.
hi bro, did you see 1 big breast lau chio inside?the shop you mention all very old auntie, beside i think got 1 shop also name wannian also all lau chabo, i think is the same name/owner i went in temple street.nothing attart my eye....
Old 01-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Quote:
PRC, but she very nice la...tell u...she like big Dicky and must be naughty towards her hahaha, even if u choose HJ it will not be like mechanical type
Bro how is her FJ? How big are her boobs?
Old 01-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro how is her FJ? How big are her boobs?
FJ she will tell u $120 but can be lowered to $100 and still good treatment, FJ I tried twice, very kinky, she wont rush you one, but wif her pose and dirty talk and moaning, I also cannot tahan long...cum liao, she willing to try various position, her boobs ar...me dunno wad size all this leh..but if u see her from outside the shop..u will noe wad size la...coz its spilling out of her dress, as she always wear those exposing cleavage kind, and u guys definitely want to try.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

I went down there today about 6.30pm. Ask for Lulu, but the golden hair gal ask me who are you looking for Lulu? I reply recommend by a friend. Then she tell me Lulu not working there anymore? BTW does Lulu has golden hair and about 1.60m tall? The gal i talk to seems to be Lulu, anyway her boobs are not as big...
Old 02-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went down there today about 6.30pm. Ask for Lulu, but the golden hair gal ask me who are you looking for Lulu? I reply recommend by a friend. Then she tell me Lulu not working there anymore? BTW does Lulu has golden hair and about 1.60m tall? The gal i talk to seems to be Lulu, anyway her boobs are not as big...
huh? must be another ger la...might be the afternoon shift one...jealous or wad...but lulu surely welcome u one...where got will say things like that..maybe wrong day wrong timing la bro...but confirm there is such Lulu exist there
Old 02-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh? must be another ger la...might be the afternoon shift one...jealous or wad...but lulu surely welcome u one...where got will say things like that..maybe wrong day wrong timing la bro...but confirm there is such Lulu exist there
Bro, i also went down there to reccee today, but didn't see the prominent LuLu leh. Anyway, on the 2nd floor, there are quite a few Tuina, can't locate the shop.

When i was walking around to look look see see, it was quite scary as they quite persistent & aggressive to promote their service. I machiam like a dear wandering in the African National Park full of lions & hyenas.

Bro can provide the shop name or unit no.? Thks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1