The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
TN beside Geylang Lips Disco

Was driving pass this joint last night and managed to catch a glimpse inside..Saw a few guys peeping in and saw some gals standing behind the curtains

Any bro here has got any experience on this joint?

Please do not flame as I did some search but cannot find information

Thanks.
Old 26-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: TN beside Geylang Lips Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan
Was driving pass this joint last night and managed to catch a glimpse inside..Saw a few guys peeping in and saw some gals standing behind the curtains

Any bro here has got any experience on this joint?

Please do not flame as I did some search but cannot find information

Thanks.
The glass door is abit tinted right? Went past there last week, the girls not very appealing to me. Sit down there like lazily....

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 27-07-2005, 02:35 AM
Samster

Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
The glass door is abit tinted right? Went past there last week, the girls not very appealing to me. Sit down there like lazily....
The one i saw was quite pretty..So happen to stop near the entrance as there was a traffic jam in Geylang..

The TN shop is just beside the sex novelties shop between Lor 14 & 16
Old 27-07-2005, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
zzz^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I drove pass this TN shop previously. Saw the PRC gals closing/ locking the main door finish work. It was around midnite. This chick i saw face: 7/10, her whole body damn super fair skin + overall she project a CFM look.
Old 27-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

managed to peep inside last week when walked pass this TN.....saw quite a no of ger inside...dressed like they are those streetwalker....look and body wise quite good......at least the 3 i managed to see are mid 20s, slim and quite pretty.

few days back walked pass and this time round, a man came out so again, saw what inside....3-4 men sitting inside with again, quite a no of gers...those men look really beng and straight away deter me from having any thought of going in....
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 27-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz^^
I drove pass this TN shop previously. Saw the PRC gals closing/ locking the main door finish work. It was around midnite. This chick i saw face: 7/10, her whole body damn super fair skin + overall she project a CFM look.
Think that day I drove past was Sat midnight so there was a lot of movement around the area...

Think I will go try and post FR soon...

Any bro interested to go with me?
Old 27-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan
The one i saw was quite pretty..So happen to stop near the entrance as there was a traffic jam in Geylang..

The TN shop is just beside the sex novelties shop between Lor 14 & 16
Yup, there the one. There's a big plasma TV beside the sex shop screening some sexily woman dancing. Alot of ah peks glued to the screen.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 27-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is the 2nd shop, the first shop is at east coast rd.....
Old 28-07-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Yup, there the one. There's a big plasma TV beside the sex shop screening some sexily woman dancing. Alot of ah peks glued to the screen.
In fact I walked pass this joint as couple of times in the afternoon and found that they are not so appealing as the first time I saw them..

But I think one or two inside are CFM face..SYT as well...
Old 05-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornistud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on this joint...

Actually wanted to try the MILF TN joint at L19. Unfortunately closed... heard kena raid yesterday.

LL went to coffeeshop for kopi and happened to look across the road and spotted this joint. The glass door was open and a CFM looking chick was seated near the entrance. She had on a short green slip exposing quite a yummy pair of legs.

Mai tu liao..quickly finish my kopi and made my way across the road. Decided to try going in by the backlane entrance since main entrance too open. The TN owner must have figured some will try entering from backlane and even placed a signborad at the rear entrance so you know which one is to the joint.

Stepped in and made my way to the front. Girl in green was still seated at front entrance. About 3 others were also seated near the counter but my mind already made up. Told the counter girl my choice and was led to room.

Once in room, she dimmed the lights. I told her in my half-past six mandarin that the dim lighting was very romantic. She gave me a seductive smile and helped me remove my clothes.

When I was down to my birthday suit, I leaned over to hug her. She sank into my arms and looked up with her seductive eyes. "Ni yao an mo xian hai shi yao zuo ai xian" she purred. I didn't reply but instead lcoked my lips on hers and we started passionate frenching.

I slipped off her dress by the shoulders, pulled down her bra and started licking her nipples. I could hear her sucking in her breath as I gave her nipples a tongueful treatment.

I pulled down her dress and she stepped off and laid on the bed. I gently lifted her head towards mine and we started frenching wildly. At the same time I reached behind her back with one hand to unhook her bra which was still on. When our lips finally unlocked, I reached down to remove her panties.

A slightly bushy mound and glistening pussy greeted me. I gave her some catlicks from her neck to her breasts to her navel and nestled between her legs. She gave a soft moan when my tongue flicked at her clit. Alternating between her clit and labia, I gave her a good tongue-lashing. Juices were starting to flow copiusly and soon could feel her body stiffen and then shudder. I continued my tongue-lashing and she let let out moan after moan with each wave of orgasmic pleasure.

She could not take any more of my tongue-lashing and pulled me up to french me. My lips were full of her juices but she did not seem to mind. I felt her hand reach for my already throbbing dick and guiding it to her love-hole. I slid my rod up and down her wet clit and she started to shudder again.

I pushed in slowly and she let out a gasp when my rod was fully inserted. I started a with a slow rhythm. "Hao shuang,....hao shuang ...ahh" Her moans were getting quite loud! Started to french her again to muffle her moans.

By this time, I could feel her juices trickling down my balls. I increased my tempo and thrust in deeper. She was now starting to thrash about and I had to hold her shoulders down to prevent her from knocking into the side partition. Looking at her sexually high state and CFM face, I felt my wave coming. Gave her a few good hard thrusts and then pulled out and sprayed my cum on her boobs.

Name: Lily (from Shenyang)
Looks: 7.5
Body: 8 (I like her legs!)
Boobs: 33B/C
Massage: Dunno.. din try
HJ: NA
BJ: NA
Frenching: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 (wet and responsive)
RTF: YES!
Damage: 28 + 80
Old 05-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Wahz bro very in detail sial! Thnx for the FR. Btw, u nvr use cap arh?
Old 05-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 20
Boyzone is one of the Best!Boyzone is one of the Best!Boyzone is one of the Best!Boyzone is one of the Best!

Hey nice FR, passed by the joint didn't see any gals I like... By the way did U use a cd??? It happen so fast U might have forgotten???
...Bz
Old 05-08-2005, 10:15 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornistud
My FR on this joint...

Actually wanted to try the MILF TN joint at L19. Unfortunately closed... heard kena raid yesterday.

LL went to coffeeshop for kopi and happened to look across the road and spotted this joint. The glass door was open and a CFM looking chick was seated near the entrance. She had on a short green slip exposing quite a yummy pair of legs.

Mai tu liao..quickly finish my kopi and made my way across the road. Decided to try going in by the backlane entrance since main entrance too open. The TN owner must have figured some will try entering from backlane and even placed a signborad at the rear entrance so you know which one is to the joint.

Stepped in and made my way to the front. Girl in green was still seated at front entrance. About 3 others were also seated near the counter but my mind already made up. Told the counter girl my choice and was led to room.

Once in room, she dimmed the lights. I told her in my half-past six mandarin that the dim lighting was very romantic. She gave me a seductive smile and helped me remove my clothes.

When I was down to my birthday suit, I leaned over to hug her. She sank into my arms and looked up with her seductive eyes. "Ni yao an mo xian hai shi yao zuo ai xian" she purred. I didn't reply but instead lcoked my lips on hers and we started passionate frenching.

I slipped off her dress by the shoulders, pulled down her bra and started licking her nipples. I could hear her sucking in her breath as I gave her nipples a tongueful treatment.

I pulled down her dress and she stepped off and laid on the bed. I gently lifted her head towards mine and we started frenching wildly. At the same time I reached behind her back with one hand to unhook her bra which was still on. When our lips finally unlocked, I reached down to remove her panties.

A slightly bushy mound and glistening pussy greeted me. I gave her some catlicks from her neck to her breasts to her navel and nestled between her legs. She gave a soft moan when my tongue flicked at her clit. Alternating between her clit and labia, I gave her a good tongue-lashing. Juices were starting to flow copiusly and soon could feel her body stiffen and then shudder. I continued my tongue-lashing and she let let out moan after moan with each wave of orgasmic pleasure.

She could not take any more of my tongue-lashing and pulled me up to french me. My lips were full of her juices but she did not seem to mind. I felt her hand reach for my already throbbing dick and guiding it to her love-hole. I slid my rod up and down her wet clit and she started to shudder again.

I pushed in slowly and she let out a gasp when my rod was fully inserted. I started a with a slow rhythm. "Hao shuang,....hao shuang ...ahh" Her moans were getting quite loud! Started to french her again to muffle her moans.

By this time, I could feel her juices trickling down my balls. I increased my tempo and thrust in deeper. She was now starting to thrash about and I had to hold her shoulders down to prevent her from knocking into the side partition. Looking at her sexually high state and CFM face, I felt my wave coming. Gave her a few good hard thrusts and then pulled out and sprayed my cum on her boobs.

Name: Lily (from Shenyang)
Looks: 7.5
Body: 8 (I like her legs!)
Boobs: 33B/C
Massage: Dunno.. din try
HJ: NA
BJ: NA
Frenching: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 (wet and responsive)
RTF: YES!
Damage: 28 + 80

Ok, if im not wrong, u did her RAW?
Old 06-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornistud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wif CD of course! Jus din add that detail in my FR
Old 06-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornistud
My FR on this joint...

Fantastic and tantalizing FR. Will make a trip 2day @ Lor 19 first to cfm whether they still operate or not. If not then I may try out this TN near Lips.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1