The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tian An Men KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post
Got money I go coffee bean, no money then drink at coffeeshop.
Tis statement veri true...i like...
Old 25-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

TAM gals are pretty smart, they always go for rich guys. They are very clever in their sweet talking to customers, when they just talk in their sexy voices all mens will fall into their trap. Most of them as I can said, afterall they are here to make fast money and after that they will fly off and back to where they come from. So far how many of them are true in their love, maybe not many or none at all. So Rich people goes to top class KTV where poor or medium class people will go to class 2 or class 3 KTV.
KTV along Apollo area like TAM, LV, LP and 2 more I am not sure of the name can considered as top class KTV. Orchard KTV also another top class KTV open till 6am.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 26-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
owen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterowen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

me go ktv a few times...but me ktv kakis claim that TAM, kakuki, orchard....not as fun as the middle range ones....

like some bros mentioned, 1 thing is all of these girls can dress and put make up.

the only good thing i like about ktv is.....i can sing all the chinese songs i want and no one will laugh if i get the lyrics wrong....the girls always clap clap like me heavenly king....hahaha...good for me ego.
Old 26-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Seen the girls all made up and dressed up before, going out with customers around midnight. Frankly, all of them look like streetwalkers to me, except without the inflated boobs. If I were to make them stand outside Darlene Hotel, they would not look too out of place...

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 26-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen1 View Post
me go ktv a few times...but me ktv kakis claim that TAM, kakuki, orchard....not as fun as the middle range ones....

like some bros mentioned, 1 thing is all of these girls can dress and put make up.

the only good thing i like about ktv is.....i can sing all the chinese songs i want and no one will laugh if i get the lyrics wrong....the girls always clap clap like me heavenly king....hahaha...good for me ego.

ya true..agreed with u! middel range like k2 ...lavendar yu shi wu zheng and
many more are enjoyable and u have choices of gals like malaysians ,prc or vietcongs..though not as class as TIANANMEN but still make u a happy man after a wonderful session!
tiananmen are mostly fiiled with prcs and malaysians..
the bill charges can cost you a bomb...
as for the working ladies ...i admit some of them are tall and slender from various part of china and also very smart and shrewd too.
middle class ktv ....some WL can bring out for supper and no extra charges ..
if ok can "da pao" with a negotiable rate...!

Lido palace,tiananmen, las vegas , tian di wu xian, are very high end ..
some gals are "bao" by some rich bosses...always see luxurious car send
them to work at 9pm-10pm...just my 2 cents worth!
Old 26-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao liao View Post
bro, in marketing this is called Segmentation...every markets there are differenet segments for ppl of different needs and budget. every segment there is money to make, the question is only where are the segments with big $$$ and u put the bet on the right horse.

xiao liao
Correct... When you are at certain level in the society, u do not mix with the lower level and would not want to be in seen in the 2-3rd class KTV....

I have been there and seen that...... Top KTV in JKT... Normal rates to screw a girl for full service is only Sin 40-50/.... I was so drunk and spent like 3 min with the girl in the toilet and then attached bedroom.... Cost me Sin 200 for that......

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 26-12-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
Boys School after drink kopi at coffeeshop,best!
Go Boys School also can find TAM gal gal, then bring them to lim kopi at kopitiam also!!
Then after that bring them to eight plus one at Boys school price! WHooWOOoo BEST!!!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Go Boys School also can find TAM gal gal, then bring them to lim kopi at kopitiam also!!
Then after that bring them to eight plus one at Boys school price! WHooWOOoo BEST!!!
SSSHHHHHHH. Thats why we always there ma. Now you spill the beans.
Old 26-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

me interested to visit TAM, anyone wanna bring me?
Old 26-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
I bring you to another place...ai mai....
Old 26-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can sent you to the front door ........ for a fee kekeke
Old 26-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
I bring you to another place...ai mai....

bring me where huh?
Old 26-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939 View Post
I can sent you to the front door ........ for a fee kekeke

more like u pick me up from the front door after tat huh?
Old 26-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
more like u pick me up from the front door after tat huh?
I can do both keke
Old 26-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao liao View Post
bro, in marketing this is called Segmentation...every markets there are differenet segments for ppl of different needs and budget. every segment there is money to make, the question is only where are the segments with big $$$ and u put the bet on the right horse.
This is the BEST answer to why there are high-class, med-class and budget-class ktv around.

But like what some bro mention, the gals in high class ktv may not neccessary be the prettiest... and more often than not they can be had for much cheaper price elsewhere.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1