The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 20
KumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shiok Until Go Seven Heven

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock21 View Post
Went to 7th heaven a few days ago. Very unpleasant experience!

But she ain't messin with no broke niggaz........
Bro, thanks for the warning as I wanted to go and be "Shiok until go seven Heaven" . These $$$$faced cina girls think they can rip off young man like u, me uncle go they dare not try cos I got few tricks to scare them , shud I "play" with her ..let me know her name.

Up your points for not suCUMMbing to their $$$$tactics....
Old 11-10-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
bro... seems like ur experience not very good... got black face from her somemore.... but ur thread title says "Shiok until go 7th heaven"???
Coz the name of the shop is call Seven Heven, so suppose to be shiok until reach super high but after go in and try out then find out it's worst that Eighteen Hell!!!
Old 11-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekme View Post
Coz the name of the shop is call Seven Heven, so suppose to be shiok until reach super high but after go in and try out then find out it's worst that Eighteen Hell!!!
haha,yup those TN most of them cannot make it.Somemore they are quite persistent to ask customers to take their special when customer didi cannot stand when seeing her face.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Hmmm ... you seemed to know this place bro.
Near the ba zhang right ?

Anyone got any positive FR, from this place or not all seems negative leh.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
varero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

7 Heaven huh!!!!! Veri curious and finally got time to go n try.... 2 times within a week. Overall experience not as bad as some bros. One mans meat, another mans poison. Try " Ju Er" and very friendly and very service oriented tho a little plump.

Boobs: c
No BBBJ
But she is very very wet and just give u the damn high feeling when u screw her. She trying to control her scream as afraid outside can hear.
RTF : Sure

Saw another gal outside and ask her name - Xue (snow) er. Slim n sexy and keep giving u that kind of "come try" me look....
Old 24-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
megatop is Cool - loads of Potential

Belated FR on Seventh Heaven:

Felt a need to release so headed down to this TN. Like wat bros say, it's so openly located so I looked around for awhile before dashing upstairs. Reached the top & saw 3 PRCs sitting on the couch watching TV. Immediately, 1 in a red dress got up & asked if I wanted massage. I said yes & was led to a v dim but comfy rm with mattress on floor. The area reeked slightly of cigarette smoke (I'm non - smoker) but WTF, carried on anyway.

PRC assigned to me was v friendly & chatty. Said she is Bing Bing (why does this name sound so familiar) from Sichuan & she's been in SG for only 20 days. From the start, she dropped hints that was was keen on FJ but did so in a non-obtrusive way. Well, the massage was definitely not the piano playing that I had feared but neither was it of much quality (ie so so at most). Bing Bing has long hair so it felt really shiok whenever her black tresses swept against my back.

Massage lasted a good 20 - 30 mins before GQ was popped. Opted for FJ & she returned within 5 mins w tools. To cut the story short, the whole experience was, IMHO, a mixed bag. Gd part was it incorporated a bit of BM, BJ besides FJ. On the other hand, she did not excel in any particular area. I massaged her boobs & fingered her & immediately, she started moaning. Some sounded fake but I think she was on a high as her pussy felt v wet. Pretty tight too. Autoroaming was allowed & I got a high just caressing her soft, smooth skin. However, no frenching, just a bit of light kissing. Took me a while but I finally came. By which time, the hour was almost up & she cleaned me up. Left quite happy.

Name: Bing Bing (from Sichuan)
Looks: 7/10 (not plump but a bit on the meatier side). Average height w long black hair.
Boobs: B+ (I think).
Massage: 6/10
FJ: 6/10.
GFE: 7.5/10 (V friendly, pleasant & easy going. Felt much at ease with her).
RTF: Probably.

On my way out fr the rear, took another look at the other PRCs sitting on couch. Hmm, all quite good lookin w the CFM look. But for now, my heart is in Seventh Heaven w Bing Bing!!!
Old 24-12-2007, 05:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the FR, good to know its still surviving after so long
Old 24-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mrbrown is Cool - loads of Potential

I think there's also another entrance at the back.
Front entrance is a little too conspicuous; nestled among the makan places.
Old 25-12-2007, 08:11 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrown View Post
I think there's also another entrance at the back.
Front entrance is a little too conspicuous; nestled among the makan places.
The back entrance is very dark and narrow is it? If go by front entrance sure pass. SUPER CROWDED!!!
Old 26-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

This place sure charge premium prices for massage +service, but the gals here are all quite pretty.

Name: Xiao Xiao
Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty,CFM face, A bit Short about 150+
Boobs: A+ (really xiao xiao).
Massage: 3/10(about 10 mins only)
FJ: 6/10.(She was wet, but not much feeling, moaning also sound very fake)
GFE: 7.5/10 (V friendly).
Damage:$150 +$20 tips(insisted by gal )
Old 26-12-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
This place sure charge premium prices for massage +service, but the gals here are all quite pretty.

Boobs: A+ (really xiao xiao).
Massage: 3/10(about 10 mins only)
$150 + $20 , ur name is Robert is it
next time dun give in no matte wat, give market rate leh!
Old 26-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

He must have fat bonus this year, next time must chio him and can pay for us if we insist.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 26-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post

Paiseh bro should only pay max of $100.00. You can save $50.00 for your next trip for a hj.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 26-12-2007, 10:11 PM

Tio car chai dao leow. Where got force u to give this kind of thing one. Agree on price before u even begin. Anything more, ask her fuck off.
Old 26-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
goofy1128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there sometime back thru the back circular and narrow stairs. Front entrance is too obvious. Saw an attrative petite PRC girl in green with revealing dress. Asked for her and was shown to the room at the end. Massage really piano type for less than 10 minutes. Then ask the GQ. Really lion open big mouth asked for 180 for full service. Really turn you off. Think that I have never go to HC before. Turn her down straight away and asked her whether she has finish her massage. She quickly reduce the price to $130.

Jia Jia

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 3/10
BJ: 5/10
RTF: No

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1