The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blue Angel

Normal visit was quiet, my last man the place was packed. Have to wait fr a room. In between i was enjoying other than the loud music they were playing. There are a few gals the moan loud.

Try a new waitress Coco.
She one of a horny gal once the shaft engaged. She will go cowgirl first and will engaged your hands to squeeze her b-cup breast.

Overall: 7
Look : 7
Height : 1.60 (a little tummy)
Frenching: 8 only allow when making love
BJ : 6 weak

blue angel are picking up very fast ..cheer

Next up: N/A
Old 29-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 22
makelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please repost, to gain my uppages

Thanks for sharing the spirit of SBF
Old 29-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xuanze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can pls pm me e location and contact?
Old 29-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

time989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,any bros can pm me the loc and contact.Thanks
Old 29-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

KEN_LEON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Where e place??
Old 30-03-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
robocopz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can pm me the location/contact too? Thanks a lot!
Old 30-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better

HI Bros

heard from man in charge Joey and Xiaoru leaving this monday..cheer

Next up: N/A
Old 30-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Blue Angel

FR : Joey (PRC/Yunnan)

I was feeling horny and stressed up last week and decided to de-stress myself. Call the number in the New Paper to make appt and went down to the place. The place is not easy to find. I called again and was re-directed to the actual place. I think they are quite careful with their operation. There is no signboard and I guessed they wana make it low profile. I ring the bell and it took them quite a while to open the door. I had the feeling that I am being monitored on the camera. Maybe I looked like cheongster to them so I qualify to enter. Haha.

I went upstairs and saw 5 WLs seated in front of a TV. They stand up immediately like army recruits fall-in for roll call. OKT Ben intro them and I choose the school girl becos I neber bonk school girl before leh. She was so delighted and came over to hold my hand and lead me into a small room. We stripped to our birthday suit and then wrapped ourselves in towels. In the shower room, she washed every part of my body while I enjoyed rubbing her fair body fondling her B-cup boobs. One minus pt is that there is only one shower room. After shower, I lie on the air-bed on the floor and she started to soap me all over with her boobs and body. The soapy body massage was very shiok lah!

After this we went back to our room and I lie down on the mattress. She started to catbath me and she slowly moved down to my lower body. Her hot and cold BJ was quite good. Something different for me. She blow me while I lie on the matress and then I stand and she kneel on the floor blowing me. She looked at me while blowing me when I was lying on the matress. Wow! That slutty look is really a killer. I fondle her boobs while she blows and I almost cum and I quickly stop her before my cork juice burst out.

After BJ, she went on top of me and started to ride cowgirl style on me. I got up and suck her nipples and fondle her breasts. Next, I enter her missionary and doggie until I cummed. We went for another shower before dressing up and I left a happy man. She looks better if there is more meat around the hips and keep long hair. Nevertheless, I like her for her youthful looks, body and most important is service. Neh neh is B+ to C cup. More than a handful. Quite shiok to fondle.

Here are my ratings for her.

Name: Joey (PRC)
Looks – 7.2/10 (A bit shy)

Actually she has a pretty face. Her looks are quite attractive on first sight.
She has very smooth complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin.

Body – 7.0/10
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 47kg est (Bigger hips will be perfect)

She is slender and well shaped. She possesses the vital curves with nice tits
which are very good to grab or fondle.

Boobs: B+ to C cup (32B+)
Well developed tits, 32B+ I think. Her nipples are brown in color.
I spent quite long licking her tits, quite enjoyable.

BJ – 6.8/10 (Hot & Cold)
Nice and sensational blow job and feels great when she lick my balls.

Frenching – 7.2/10
Good frencher. Can french quite well.

FJ – 7.8/10
Nice and soft moans. Can have different positions. Nice big boobs to grab.

Attitude – 7.7/10
Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

Damage : $140
RTF: Yes, but try others first.

OKT Ben told me got new gals coming next week. Watch out bros!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 30-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Thanks to directions given by Bro QianLong, I was able to make appointment with OKT Ben. Once inside the TV lounge, Ben offered me a cup of hot tea and explained that there are only 3 girls working today as it is a Sunday. There are 5 girls working during weekdays.

Ben then introduced me to a sweet syt called Hai Xin. I agreed lustily. Hai Xin led me to the room and put on our towels. As there was a customer using the one and only bathroom, we were told to wait in our room. There I kissed Hai Xin on her lips, tasting her lip-stick, and she reached under my towel and grab my already hardened didi. She gasped in awe of my size, and I told her that I haven't had sex for the past 10 days, that's why I was feeling so horny today.

Soon it was our turn to use the bathroom. We had to walk pass the TV lounge to get to the bathroom. Hai Xin was considerate enough to walk in front of me, so that other customers in the lounge would not notice that I was pitching a tent through my towel. Inside the bathroom, Hai Xin showered me and asked me to lay down on the queen-sized water-bed. She used her xiao-long-bao to rub on my back. Then I turned over, she rubbed her body on my front body. Then she used her nipples to rub on my dick-head. I tried very hard to tahan, otherwise I would have lost control and fuck her raw there and then. Alas, the whole session was finished in 10 minutes.

We then went back to our room. We frenched lustily again. She then put CD on me, and used the hot/cold BJ on me. It was an average BJ, perhaps due to her in-experience. Then she sat on me and started to pump me real hard. We then changed to missionary, where I hugged her real tight, and kissed her on the lips and nipples. Throughout she was letting out soft moans, perhaps wary of causing disturbance to the customer in the next room. While missionary, I felt slight pain to my lower back, so we quickly switched with me lying on top of her. I nibbled on her ear, and kissed her on the neck, lips and cheeks. I was finished in less than 10 minutes.

Then Hai Xin helped me to clean up and passed me her mobile number, hoping to spend some time together during her day-off. I passed her $140. Unlike other TN girls, she did not pester me to pay her extra tips for her to take taxi and whatever.

My rating for her is as follows:
Name : Hai Xin (from Guangzhou)
Looks : 7/10 (slim figure with big eyes, and always smiling)
Boobs : Cup B
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
Overall : Very friendly, out-to-please kind of girl.
RTF : Definitely, would like to try other girls as well.

Before I left, I thanked Ben who told me that Joey will be leaving tomorrow.
Old 30-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

HornyHorney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, Can anyone please kindly pm me the place and contact? Thanks.
Old 31-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

leedevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jus went to tried joey while my frd took the other,seems older but got big assets...as for joey nt bad or shld i say consider quite good le,pretty friendly...i rate her overall about 8/10..too bad shes going back tom...will b back to try others...
Old 31-03-2008, 03:04 AM
lunas

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro, just wonder whether i have went to the same place as all of you went. I call the num from newspaper, but is not the same as wat all of you mention before. This shop that i went is at ground floor, i never went upstairs. Is that place near the west coast area?
Old 31-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

hocksan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros. i got the news paper but can find the add. anyone care to sms me the contact.. today is my off day.. would like to go there to have a try to de stress.. pls bro.... help me...
Old 31-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bwhee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro

Pls share address via PM. Can't seem to find Blue Angel in TNP.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Blue Angel

Just to clarify some PM asking about tips. I put the damage as $140 which is what you must pay. Anything more than that is up to you to give. No obligations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

FR : Joey (PRC/Yunnan)

I was feeling horny and stressed up last week and decided to de-stress myself. Call the number ................................

Damage : $140
RTF: Yes, but try others first.

OKT Ben told me got new gals coming next week. Watch out bros!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1