The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-10-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United's schedule for Oct/Nov...... I predict 3 wins, 5 loses and 2 draws

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-10-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

another disappointing result at home where it should be won

the good:
- DDG is in good form with several saves but could not do anything about the counterattack goal
- fernandes involvement in another goal
- martial finally broke his goal drought

the bad:
- OGS unnecessarily rotated his players again, why rotate?? why can't he pick his strongest XI, kill the game off and then bring on subs??
- AWB and shaw didn't overlap much to stretch the everton defence, they seem slow to accelerate down the flanks
- poor supply/service to the attackers
- fernandes corner was poor and everton countered, fred decided not to commit a tactical foul and that led to the equaliser. its another worrying trend that man u have become open to counterattacks, need to assign 3 men to stay back instead of 2

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 03-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine if Calvert Lewin and Richarlison were playing, Utd should be capitulated in front of their own fans.

I thought everything is setting up nicely after lazy Martial (what a surprise, but this just means OGS will keep on putting him on) open the scoring.....

Terrible...and again lacklustre display at OT.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post

United's schedule for Oct/Nov...... I predict 3 wins, 5 loses and 2 draws
Bro AC, which r the teams they will win, lose or draw ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I can't imagine if Calvert Lewin and Richarlison were playing, Utd should be capitulated in front of their own fans.

I thought everything is setting up nicely after lazy Martial (what a surprise, but this just means OGS will keep on putting him on) open the scoring.....

Terrible...and again lacklustre display at OT.
Tis is a team that plays like it wanna get relegated

Old 03-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
another disappointing result at home where it should be won

the good:
- DDG is in good form with several saves but could not do anything about the counterattack goal
- fernandes involvement in another goal
- martial finally broke his goal drought

the bad:
- OGS unnecessarily rotated his players again, why rotate?? why can't he pick his strongest XI, kill the game off and then bring on subs??
- AWB and shaw didn't overlap much to stretch the everton defence, they seem slow to accelerate down the flanks
- poor supply/service to the attackers
- fernandes corner was poor and everton countered, fred decided not to commit a tactical foul and that led to the equaliser. its another worrying trend that man u have become open to counterattacks, need to assign 3 men to stay back instead of 2
So last night's draw (shd say loss) to Everton was due mainly to Mcfred again...particularly his god son Fred who was robbed of the ball in midfield by opposition midfielders who then ran super speed to score their goal with all the devil defenders missing ..when is the knucklehead going to learn to discard them n replace them with better players like Rice from West Ham, Philips from Leeds Utd etc, etc for his own sake of his job ...watever he is doing seems like upside down n shooting himself in the foot e.g. shd be getting Rice or Philips i/o using the money to pay for Sancho...because their main area of weakness is midfield where these 2 jokers are...tis will be another trophyless season again for sure if they continue to play this way after spending so much money on world-class players...the Board shd remove him straightaway, it is still not too late n there is still time for Conte to cum in to save them n challenge once again for the cups n titles

Old 03-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...Rice or Philips...
Been watching Declan Rice and Kalvin Phillips. Both have one other midfielder staying back with them when their teams attack. And they both somewhat still stay in the defensive midfield position when playing for England together. Probably still need a double pivot even if we get either one.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-10-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro AC, which r the teams they will win, lose or draw ???
Everton - Draw ( I expected to lose )
Leicester - Win
Atalanta - Draw
Liverpool - Lose
Tottenham - Draw
Atalanta - Lose
City - Lose
Watford - Win
Villareal - Lose
Chelsea - Lose
Arsenal - Win

Old 03-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...Bro ilovepantyhose n Imom, can both of you help analyse why they couldn't win this match against a not-so-strong team as Everton...
The gamble on Martial worked this time. Have always thought that Martial is much more effective coming off the left wing and last night he proved it. Unfortunately for him, he is rarely played there, due to Rashford and Pogba.

But, the gamble to start Cavani and rest Ronaldo didn't quite pay off. I really thought he would resist resting Ronny but oh well...

Much as fans loathe the McFred double pivot, the stats do show that when they play, the win percentage and expected goals is higher. That is why the gaffer keeps playing them when possible. Unfortunately Fred got bullied off the ball physically, again, and allowed Everton to counter with a goal. Could easily have been 2-0 the other way just moments before.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Everton - Draw ( I expected to lose )
Leicester - Win
Atalanta - Draw
Liverpool - Lose
Tottenham - Draw
Atalanta - Lose
City - Lose
Watford - Win
Villareal - Lose
Chelsea - Lose
Arsenal - Win
T.Q. Bro AC for the details of yr prediction results as requested ...wa, u r so generous to the knucklehead...he will be happy n satisfied n thk u to see yr predictions ...for me, i will say they will lose all their abv matches except the following 3 if they don't improve on their game >>

Tottenham ..Win/Draw
Arsenal.......Win/Draw
Watford......Draw/Lose

(Win = by 1 goal only)

Old 04-10-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Been watching Declan Rice and Kalvin Phillips. Both have one other midfielder staying back with them when their teams attack. And they both somewhat still stay in the defensive midfield position when playing for England together. Probably still need a double pivot even if we get either one.
Just watched Declan Rice playing a moment ago for West Ham in their game against the new terror boys of the Division, Brentford who beat them 2-1 their last goal scored at the death or last minute of stoppage time, a very exciting, fast n breath-taking game...see him v. hardworking playing on all sections of the field even in defence n was the main driver of the team in midfield kicking the ball up to opposition half frequently for their strikers to put the ball in...no wonder DM put a price of 100 million pounds on his head...i think our CR7 would be very happy to hv him pass the ball to him from midfield i/o of the easily bullied god-son Fred to help him score goals in the opposition penalty area...the knucklehead shd sit in Brentford manager Thomas Frank's class n learn from him how to manage his team to win or at least draw against top or strong teams like pool n west ham n never to lose any game

Old 04-10-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The gamble on Martial worked this time. Have always thought that Martial is much more effective coming off the left wing and last night he proved it. Unfortunately for him, he is rarely played there, due to Rashford and Pogba.

But, the gamble to start Cavani and rest Ronaldo didn't quite pay off. I really thought he would resist resting Ronny but oh well...

Much as fans loathe the McFred double pivot, the stats do show that when they play, the win percentage and expected goals is higher. That is why the gaffer keeps playing them when possible. Unfortunately Fred got bullied off the ball physically, again, and allowed Everton to counter with a goal. Could easily have been 2-0 the other way just moments before.
Yes imom, it could hv been 2-0 or 2-1 at the end, the nearest that almost went in the west ham goal was Cavani's header on target but was caught by their GK...all their other attempts at goal were way off target ...which was why none of their strikers scored despite many chances and attempts at goal...something must be wrong with those stats as evidenced by their many recent losses

Old 04-10-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
T.Q. Bro AC for the details of yr prediction results as requested ...wa, u r so generous to the knucklehead...he will be happy n satisfied n thk u to see yr predictions ...for me, i will say they will lose all their abv matches except the following 3 if they don't improve on their game >>

Tottenham ..Win/Draw
Arsenal.......Win/Draw
Watford......Draw/Lose

(Win = by 1 goal only)
Unless United wake up, SACK Infant Mgr and bring in Conte or this young dynamic coach who is shaking up the footballing world in Europe ....... Julian Nagelsmann

Last edited by asiancigar; 04-10-2021 at 08:06 AM.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1