The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

sorry prev one never load properly, i loaded again at last ok.
牡丹花下死,做鬼也风流!
not for the weak hearted, to avoid premature ejaculation and misfire, can wank to these pictures, before going. haha
isnt she cute? isnt she sexy? isnt she beautiful?
i dont know why not many people find her in kl. in singapore, she is 当家花旦 , many many worshippers flock to her temple to worship bai mu dan!
Old 15-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
No need to be despair one. Just PM our Chairman Konkam or Grand Master Pom for TT. It won't cause you a a bomb. 1 Kopi O or 1 100plus will do.
They will show you what you desire. As for me, I can't help much cos I am only half bucket full of water and currently having the 6:30 syndrome and hibernating.
KennyC,

Join us when Taikor Futaba is around in early March....then you can see how they fall one by one into Vietcong booby traps.

BTW, Grand Sifu Sengseng is our historian, keeping fantastic evaluation records of practically all girls plying in ACE and Sapchuen
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 15-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

for bros new to this forum or missed my first post,
here is the price list

80RM/1hr/1 Shot[Include Rm/CD]

or

160RM/2hrs/2 Shots[Include Rm/CD]
overnight 500RM timing negotiate with her.
her services, description check my prev frs, i recommend massage, best, and no extra cost ,included in the session

here is bai mu dan contact no.:166406129
She is actually one of the streetwalker at ace building, i am her regular customer when she was serving in sinkapore, now recomend her to malaysia bros to inform u all,i know u all been discussing and recomending your own favourite gal and there are so many girls at ace, for a change can try her.she provide massage which is not very common for streetwalker. i know for sinkapore it is extremely rare to give massage. she usually stand downstairs, u can book a session and meet her either downstairs at the kopitiam or other f&b outlet or anywhere convenient, or go straight up to the upper floors of ace building where her room is , thats where she will serve u.
Enjoy and have a good weekend!
Old 15-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KENNYC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No need to be despair one. Just PM our Chairman Konkam or Grand Master Pom for TT. It won't cause you a a bomb. 1 Kopi O or 1 100plus will do.
They will show you what you desire. As for me, I can't help much cos I am only half bucket full of water and currently having the 6:30 syndrome and hibernating.
Don't be too humble SengSeng, your FRs are legendary and exemplary!!
You are not half full but fully loaded!
Or we real newbies dare not step into your TCSS throne.
Thanks for the TT invite Taikors, will try linking up when heading ACE.
Old 15-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh, go there in the afternoon also never whatsapp me to join ah?

When Ah Fang comes back, I will be more of a day hawk rather than a night owl
Aisay...only 1 hour nia...
Look and Run and hopefully fuk..
kakaka

saas<----Next!
Old 15-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
for bros new to this forum or missed my first post,
here is the price list

80RM/1hr/1 Shot[Include Rm/CD]

or

160RM/2hrs/2 Shots[Include Rm/CD]
overnight 500RM timing negotiate with her.
her services, description check my prev frs, i recommend massage, best, and no extra cost ,included in the session

here is bai mu dan contact no.:166406129
She is actually one of the streetwalker at ace building, i am her regular customer when she was serving in sinkapore, now recomend her to malaysia bros to inform u all,i know u all been discussing and recomending your own favourite gal and there are so many girls at ace, for a change can try her.she provide massage which is not very common for streetwalker. i know for sinkapore it is extremely rare to give massage. she usually stand downstairs, u can book a session and meet her either downstairs at the kopitiam or other f&b outlet or anywhere convenient, or go straight up to the upper floors of ace building where her room is , thats where she will serve u.
Enjoy and have a good weekend!
ok i don't mind trying.
what time she usually do "roaming"?
can PM me in case of our MIB.

better yet pm me her "Nest" floor number..
i will go up there and call her.

saas<----Next!
Old 15-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
greyoldman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Met our "young" SBF boy but known as "Grey Old Man" (nickname is older than mine)
at ACE at around 12 midnight. We had a small chit-chat, and up he went to screw a newly found PRC......later SMSed me that the PRC was very bad with fake boobs

Now, he should be drifting more towards those Vietcongs instead of PRC's. Good luck to him.

Do join us for the Taikor gathering early March, OK?
hahaa sorry for the late reply. i will go for early march gathering if i am in KL. I am so disappointed with PRC in ACE already. the newly found PRC has really nice face and her boobs looked like it had the support of push-up bra.

I was quite happy to pick her up and on the way up was still really looking forward to a good session. Then, the thunder struck when she removed her bra and i realised immediately her boobs are plastic made!

mood instantly dropped from 9/10 to 6/10. She don't have the services like ah fang, immediately want me to lie down and suck my pistol. it was still okay at the moment, (you know the face is still pretty), but BJ was 5/10 and when i bong her, her pussy was loose and boobs were solid hard you know. omg.

worst, she gave the fake scream sound when i pumped her. i really don't like female actos. so i just quickly settle things since i have no mood and i just want to get out of the room. texted prof immediately in case he fall under the new PRC's fake boobs.

anyway, i go for PRC that night because my usual viet girl was on leave. so sian. she texted me afterwards and asked me to go up somemore. but ammo already shoot alrd so i just went up and chat with her for a while before leaving. (she speaks eng).

meet up drink beer soon bros.
Old 15-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
ok i don't mind trying.
what time she usually do "roaming"?
can PM me in case of our MIB.

better yet pm me her "Nest" floor number..
i will go up there and call her.
Konkam Kor Kor !! Jìde dǎ diànhuà gěi wǒ. Wǒ shì Tán Tan

Old 15-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyoldman View Post

mood instantly dropped from 9/10 to 6/10. She don't have the services like ah fang, immediately want me to lie down and suck my pistol.

..... my usual viet girl was on leave. so sian. she texted me afterwards and asked me to go up somemore. but ammo already shoot alrd so i just went up and chat with her for a while before leaving. (she speaks eng).

meet up drink beer soon bros.
So, you have tested Ah Fang oledi? Ah Fang's services are excellent that's why I don't usually fall for new untested PRC's and those listed as flip-cars

So, it looks like another falling into Vietcong booby traps, and that is how the Allied troops lost the Vietnam war
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 15-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

hahahaha...CIA at work again.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

Don't tell me, this is Bai Mun Dan?

kakkaa

saas<----Next!
Old 16-02-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

Chairman KonKam:

KennyC got confused on Polka Dot with that never-want-KK-to-fuck girl woh..
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't tell me, this is Bai Mun Dan? kakkaa
Chairman , you sound amuse and appeased.
You know what Hongkies say : Yu Ka Bao Voon. (If its fake full refund. )
Ini ori punya bukan cetak rompak oh; diminta dari fail CIA lah.
Old 16-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Chairman , you sound amuse and appeased.
You know what Hongkies say : Yu Ka Bao Voon. (If its fake full refund. )
Ini ori punya bukan cetak rompak oh; diminta dari fail CIA lah.
Chairman Konkam ,forgot to dell you, if you like this cup of tea.
No frying and rubbing is used in the processing, only natural wilting and drying in the sun. Thats why its one of the most natural and unprocessed tea in the world.
Pls read on : More > http://www.allabouttea.co.uk/china-pai-mu-tan
Old 16-02-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Yes , this is her! 白牡丹仙子露相了! She floats around downstairs at ace especially near restaurant usually from 12pmto12am midnight. sometime she go early and end late depends, but basically she is open 24 hr , out of 12-12
u can still call her andgo upstairs ,forgot which floor she will tell u dont worry , kl too far, she go jb than i cheong acrooss the causeway and find her,
in sinkapore she is like that too, 24 hr open like macdonald cafe, i heart pain pain see her so tired , early morning 3-5am also got people she will serve, daytime also,
so dont misunderstand and think she is old, because she 24 hr work so hard thatshe might get the black eye n little wrinkle,and grow thin , but she really is 28 this yr. when she not working rest enough all the black eye wrinkle gone.
trust me , she is not old, u see the photo posted by another bro? ok right? no make up still so pretty.
thats why i say she good , 24 hr duty, give good massage, good sex, good price, really goddess come to earth!
her tel :166406129

Quote:
Don't tell me, this is Bai Mun Dan?

kakkaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1