The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniely4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
weird encounter with fl?

Hi fellow, bros, just had a very weird encounter and left very confused and seeking opinion of fellow bros.

It was late christmas night, after partying, feeling boh liao, so drove around geylang, with halfhearted attempt to see if any fl can catch the eye.

Driving along sims ave, saw alot of cars turn into lor 31, so i follow suit, then saw a very innocent looking SYT wearing a short cute skirt sitting on the lion stone statue. So stop the car, wind down windows,motion her to come over. But without even saying anything she just open my car door and plant herself in the passenger seat. 'ni yao kai fang ma' (get a room). I replied ok, where she prefer to go. Then here comes the funniest part. She says she is actually a student (not a fl) and just got in for fun. She and a group of friends having a party at a friends apt above. She agreed to a dare to try to fake 'hook' 10 guys, and that they are watching from above.

I was thinking...wah..is this for real...and about to chase her out. But then she said she is bored and ask if I could keep her company for awhile. so we tcss while driving like 3 circles around the gey lor, then she requested to go somewherelse. hmm..I thought maybe she is a working gal after all, so ask if she want to make spare cash. But got rejected (she claim she virgin), and she ask me not to talk about money, just say want a romantic christmas night...(ha ha, almost laughing to myself...she come to geylang hoping to hook a guy for a romantic night... lucky I willing to play along). Anyway, drove down to east coast park...sat at the beach ..chit chat..and try to get cosy with her.. But she only allow hold hands and fondle thigh. Strangely, this already got me feeling damm horny..sigh..but she refuse. Anyway, after an hour, decided to send her back.

this is the weird part, she refuse to get off the car, demanding a present, saying she havent receive any christmas present. It was 5am!!! where to find present. Ask me to drive to mustafa..lol.. I almost getting pissed already, but use this opportunity to start groping her and saying that she better go or else I rape her..haiz, she still refuse, i offer $50, then $100 also no use. So stop over at 7 elven to get a soft toy. Surprisingly, she like it alot....and after some hugging sessions and tiery eyes, she got off the car, and feeling like I used up 2.5 hours of her time I stuffed $50 in her hand. Strangely, felt quite concern fo her, if she really not fl, very dangerous to play this game. What if I am a rapist..drive her to some carpark and rape her.. so pleaded with her to go home...but she insist on staying there cause need to hook 8 more guys to complete her dare , then her friends will get her a playstation PSP.

Wonder if bro encountered her that day..or something similar?
what do you guys think seriously?

1)She is really what she says she is, feeling bored and playing a dangerous game.

2)She is actually a FL using the latest tactic in getting money. (but spending 2.5 hours for a present costing $30 and $50 is not really cost efficient)

3)She is a FL who is bored on christmas night and just having some fun with a customer b4 knocking off work. (quite plausible)

4) She is really a student, and was thinking of making extra money, but this happen to be her first time and she chickened out, deciding to make a cock and bull story about a party dare.

thanks in advance, apologies if in wrong section, i know not really talking about sex, but this comes quite close. appreciate your feedback

Last edited by daniely4; 27-12-2008 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typo
Old 27-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Re: weird encounter with fl?

btw, she calls herself candy, is a PRC who has been here for 3 months and studying hotel management.
Old 27-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

The festive season does make people do funny things. Theres a female China student whom I knew in a website and shes on my MSN list. Suddenly ask to meet her near to Xma's. Went out, have fun and suddenly after Xma's, just disappeared. Hehe. When you're alone in a foreign land, you'll tend do do funny and daring things. Even myself as a guy, I do that. What more for girls who think with their emotions?
Old 27-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
Peregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When you are abroad, your "restriction" and boldness just goes a level up. Some bro will know if they had went abroad for sometime.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Old 27-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
limpek11 is Cool - loads of Potential

firstly..dun think she is virgin lah...this is the common crap I hear from PRC gal...after tease tease a while...they will beg u to up them.

secondly...I think she really is having fun...as other brothers point...being oversea during festive season..does make ppl do wonders...

thirdly..why bother to give her money...since she is just having fun...you are actually encouraging her to do more of this....not even $1lor. its not abt money at all.
Old 27-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

Agree with you all..lol..

thanks , feeling better now.

yea, bro above is right, shouldnt have given her any money since she was also having fun, present enough. Imagine I give her the false impression that can make easy money, go around getting into ppl's car, no action and can get paid ..lol..

Merry Christmas and happy new year!!.
do share any weird stories.
Old 27-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

u should strip in the car, see her reaction.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
u should strip in the car, see her reaction.
lol..damm..why didint i think of that..
Old 27-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
FBDfkingBIGdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

y waste the oppotiunty .. imho if she really on a dare with her friends .. would her friends wait for her for 2.5 hour to "fake" hook a guy ?think she is new fl then last min chicken out ba .. but like other bros said you really should not give her and money ..
Old 27-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My guess is (1), i am here in china now.

the girls likes to have wild fun, sex and all...

also when they comes to dare games they can get over board.

Actually if you continue to get to know her, you can actually bonk her soon enuff even if she is not a FL.
Old 28-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Errhhh....maybe she is not even human????

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 28-12-2008, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

eras, dun frighten the bros here ler..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 28-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
My guess is (1), i am here in china now.

the girls likes to have wild fun, sex and all...

also when they comes to dare games they can get over board.

Actually if you continue to get to know her, you can actually bonk her soon enuff even if she is not a FL.
yea, but forgot to get contact. But no time to slowly get to know her also...

erasure...ooi..dont scare ppl lah... liek that no one there to chiong at night.

everypart of her felt real anyway..ha ha..
Old 28-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
DNAdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very hard to say wor i oso suspect its that thing hahaha no lah dun tink u tat suay enough to encounter one on x'mas...anyway tink of it....if she is really in a dare that need to hook 10 guy, then for every guy she spend 2.5hours mean wat she have to spend more then 24 hrs to complete it....who will do tis type of dare? it way toooo long to complete it, i just find that she is using the x'mas mood to make some ez $$$, (tis is wat i tink lah hope u bro dun get angry if i say anything wrong)
Old 28-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

Since it's christmas, TS should exchange gift with the FL. If i were TS, i would ask for FL's panty in exchange of the soft toy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1