The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 19
iluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to behold
Re: People looking at your gf/wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ee_jack View Post
That is the problems with some ladies, they want to look sexy and show off their body but yet afraid to allow others for a view.

My gf loves to be sexy cos she is sexy. She hates the idea of wearing bra and panty and sometimes became a full view to other guys. Initially I was pissed off but later, I came to realize that since she is proud of showing, as a bf, I should be proud too. Now, when guys stare at her boobs, I feel proud of myself having such a sexy gf.
I truly agrees... i always encourage my wife to dress as little as possible... although she dont like the idea of goin braless or pantyless.... but sometimes i still goes out braless...haha
Old 13-05-2008, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

This world is filled with many narrow minded people

Come on! Sometimes I really don't know why can a girl dress so sexily and skimpily, yet mind when people stare. I mean just staring as in looking and not ogling. True lah, some bastards really dunno their limits when it comes to "looking"

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 13-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ee_jack View Post
wah...like tat oso can meh???
Sure can...we can arrange. Chit-chat, befriends only. No harm mah. Provided you serious lah.

Wait scarly, my gf accidentally flashed herself, then you probably may 'gian' or have an instant 'hard-on'. LOL
Old 13-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ee_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
Sure can...we can arrange. Chit-chat, befriends only. No harm mah. Provided you serious lah.

Wait scarly, my gf accidentally flashed herself, then you probably may 'gian' or have an instant 'hard-on'. LOL
haha....are we having an exchange programme here or what???? But sounds interesting.....
Old 14-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 19
iluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to behold

anyone here stay in cck areas?
Old 07-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bmwcars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: People looking at your gf/wife.

oh yes, whats up?
Old 07-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS you didn't train your gf well that is why she can still accidentally expose herself. If you people have observed women long enough...those who are steady in a relationship (unless they are a kinky couple who likes eip... exposure in public) seldom gives other men a chance to peep at them either down blouse or up skirt.

Common sense if wear short skirt cannot open legs or loose collar cannot bend forward! Bra must be tight fitting ... not c-cup for a-size boobs!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
btitts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybtitts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara View Post
I'll normally look at where my gf zg and she'll auto cover up. If she can prevent me from seeing her zg, she's safe! I've got a trained eye
same here, when my wife ZG, i will give her a certain eye signal.

once my guyfriend saw my eye expression and started laughing..... coz his signal's the same as mine...hahahha
Old 10-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wassup08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love to go buy shoes with my gal , best ZG area. And can see lots of other bfs looking at each other gfs... Btw i dont mind others looking at my own gal ZG but please dont stare!
Old 11-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
some bastards really dunno their limits when it comes to "looking"
Yes, totally agreed like never see gal before

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 17-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

well, is always nice to see guys loooking my wife, whenever my wife wear sexy clothing.

i dont mind at all.
Old 17-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Neighbour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwcars View Post
well, is always nice to see guys loooking my wife, whenever my wife wear sexy clothing.

i dont mind at all.
Agree As long as it catches the attention of other guys without exposing any "private" parts, its okie.
Old 17-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

once i was sitting down waiting for my food where i my wife was in a Q waiting for her turn to buy my food , i heard a group of guys sitting next to my table talking about my wife's nipple.

They were walking pass my wife when they saw my wife nipple, she was were a very low cut top. You can see it from her side view.

one of them were asking his friends did you see her nipple !!!

later when my wife walk towards my table i can see the group of guys were very pei sei.

it was kind of turn ON to me. heheheh
Old 17-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

It was only quite recently when my wifey started to dress in a revealing outfit (no much lah, just cleavage and bare back) and I noted many men even some ladies looked at her cleavage, she and I were not very comfortable during our first few times, but we are quite OK nowadays.

Just a few weeks ago, she went to buy her gym shoes in Mid Valley and this Indian young chap must be feeling that lady luck was smiling at him that day as he squat down to serve my wife and even helped her to tie the shoe lace with my wifey sitting on the long sofa chair. He could see my wifey’s boob at such a close distance as my wifey bent down to adjust the shoes when she tried it on.

I observed them from far and could see more than half of my wifey’s boob were exposed and I didn’t know if she noticed it. I walked towards them and said “This shoes fit you fine, darling” and I noticed that Indian chap was a bit embarrassed but he managed to maintain his composure. I guessed he got used to this. But I must said, not many normal men can resist my wife lah.

I told my wife later and she replied “Aiya, why you didn’t signal me who?” “It’s OK, it’s like Brazil playing Malaysia, give 2 balls advantage”
Old 17-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YouYongku is Cool - loads of Potential

i and my gf are together for sometime
but we got this expression/face signal that she would understand

so yeah
although short skirt etc