The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8307 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When the make up comes off.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
Few years back, did a ktv girl.
Supposed to be 2 shots, after 1 shot, she took a shower and washed off her make up.

The fuck, honestly, the fuck....
Paid her the agreed sum, did not do second shot.
Make up does wonders. Without can be a totally different gal.

I always ensure I see the gal w/o makeup and with if I am keen.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-01-2024, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 14
Greene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
However big your disappointment is when the make up comes off... nothing beats the disappointment when the BRA comes off. Nabei, C cup becomes A cup
This reminds me of the old joke when 'magic' bra was first introduced long ago.

Its called 'magic' bra because when you take the bra off, the boobs disappears like magic !!
🤣🤣
Old 12-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Errrm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErrrm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErrrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

I once groped a very beautiful KTV lady in Singapore, only to find out the "she"........... had balls.
LOL, did the mummy not know ?
Old 12-01-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
heard must bring the girl go swimming first.
Tiagong some do breaststroke but head neber go underwater de..

Seasoned whoremongers must have seen countless C, D cups dropped to As ba.. maybe even cb become lj.
Old 12-01-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Many years back, was hooked on to a prc fl. We met frequently near greatworld area. Face with makeup normal, without super cui...

But the body is so addictive, pussy tight and wet, large b's, firm and nice to squeeze. When you **k her, the pussy will be dripping wet with loud moaning, and grabbing of bedsheets...

But still, the face, haiiiiiii, really cmi...
Old 12-01-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Theus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Before and after of makeup
No. 13 at 2min 40s after makeup is my type, the before is I rather be single.
There a 2 or 3 that still fail after makeup

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...89%8D%E5%90%8E

I remember last time watched a few even more power than this clip, cannot find.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 14
Offline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to behold

When the make up comes off.....

Do you cover the face, f**k the base ?

Old 12-01-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theus View Post
Before and after of makeup
No. 13 at 2min 40s after makeup is my type, the before is I rather be single.
There a 2 or 3 that still fail after makeup

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...89%8D%E5%90%8E

I remember last time watched a few even more power than this clip, cannot find.
Some even worst man as lady hardy see any diff n chio

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 12-01-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Many years back, was hooked on to a prc fl. We met frequently near greatworld area. Face with makeup normal, without super cui...

But the body is so addictive, pussy tight and wet, large b's, firm and nice to squeeze. When you **k her, the pussy will be dripping wet with loud moaning, and grabbing of bedsheets...

But still, the face, haiiiiiii, really cmi...
U never do NS meh? U never heard of Cover the Face, Fire the base.
Old 12-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

many years ago, when Uncle was a much younger man, my unit went for training in ROC. My unit was one of those where no malays are allowed. Anyway, after training, went for R & R in Peitou. As Officer, we are the last to get to our rooms, since we have to ensure all the men are properly posted to their hotel rooms.

So, by the time myself and another fellow Officer got to our floor, all the pros already rampaging through the hotel, looking for the guys that ordered them. We got off the elevator at our floor, and 3 of the ammo/storemen were having a loud argument outside their room door.

So us 2 officers walked over and ask the 3 guys what the argument is about. So they say, they ordered a pros from the front desk. And the cheapskates want to save money and share one pros among the 3 of them. Of course the front desk promised them a chiobu. Now they standing outside the room arguing who should go first and fuck her.

I thought this was very generous of the lads, to let the other guy go first. Then they said 'Sir, have you seen the hooker or not? She is so fucking ugly and old. She is so ugly, we are arguing over who should take one for the team and go in and fuck her first".

The officer and I burst out laughing. These 3 clowns prefer to face a court martial then go in and fuck an ugly old hooker. Moral of the story is the guy's expectation of the pros, don't meet the reality. LOL.
Old 13-01-2024, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Automatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAutomatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Too many women going extra heavy duty on make up, and when without, the eyebrows appears gone, making the face seems bald.
Looks just strange.
Old 13-01-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U never do NS meh? U never heard of Cover the Face, Fire the base.
Yes, thats why always put pillow over the face (I told her she moan too loud, later get complain)
Old 13-01-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Yes, thats why always put pillow over the face (I told her she moan too loud, later get complain)
Can put pillow case over her whole head too. Just say its a 50 shades of Grey thing
Old 13-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
However big your disappointment is when the make up comes off... nothing beats the disappointment when the BRA comes off. Nabei, C cup becomes A cup
When the make up comes off, you can still overcome that problem by putting a pillowcase or paper bag over the head. But there is no coming back from a fake bra.
Old 13-01-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

B become flat/runway i am ok....in fact, quite fun.

but face become liang popo......i cannot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1