The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Threesome with another guy's unwilling wife

Readers of my past exploits know that i like to do things which toe the line of the law more than others here do. One of my failings is in making a commitment of bedding as many married wives for free as i can. I've had many PMs asking me how i do it, and most importantly, how to do it without the lady screaming rape the next morning. So here's my MO for the hundreds who have been asking me this.

The first step : Kissing happily married wives

1st - you have to join in many social activities ever week to meet hundreds or thousands or new women per month. Go online, search for dating, social, language, voluntary, charity, pets meetup events, there's hundreds to choose from. I join as many different activities as i can every week because then you'll get a mix of single and married girls here and there.

2nd - in new group outings, be the quietest person in the group because you don't want to attract attention from other guys to yourself. Have some basic format for conversation memorized which i use on every girl i meet to establish some conversation going. Get their number and then ask them out for a movie (for single gals) or a coffee (for married gals) afterwards. Almost none will say no if you do this in a neutral and non-desperate way and show that you sincerely just want to be friends and a chat companion and NOTHING ELSE.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:57 AM
Samster

nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Threesome with another guy's unwilling wife

3rd - once you are out, a) keep praising them every now and then b) bring them to an expensive restaurant c) buy a small gift for them in the first meeting d) tell a few jokes e) suggest a quiet place for more indepth chatting (non sexual) where you pull out your heroic save the world or war or sob story to bring out some emotions in the girl. Send her home safely.

4th - Repeat step 3 for about 3 times. Do ABSOLUTELY nothing sexual during these 3 times that will alert the gal that you are a prowler on the hunt for pussy. Make sure they think that you are a lively, active, interesting, caring, funny, witty, know-your-limits guy and they will start to lower their guard (this applies heavily to married gals). You will be a good distraction from their daily studies/work/household chore/kids routine and their lazy and boring husbands will seem to pale in comparison to you. Married wives will think back to how men used to chase after her and how she's being taken for granted now in the house with her hubby, but here you are, helping her relive her hey days again when she went out with male friends and was the centre of attention.

5th - Time to strike. Say something sad has happened, you need to met them for a drink. Go somewhere very noisy where you down a few beers with the gal, telling her your fake sob story. Then start brushing your hand on her body. After that, bring the gal out of the club to somewhere very quiet for a walk. Stop and turn to face her making sure there's absolutely noone around, say you appreciate her, give her a bear hug. While embracing her with her arms pinned to her sides, bring up one elbow so that you nest her head in the crook of your elbow (thus controlling her head), and then kiss her immediately.

100% of single gals will allow you to kiss them so thats not a problem. 50% of married gals will try to struggle their bodies to get out of the bear hug. This is why, with the one-handed bear hug, you control their bodies and they can't escape or move. With her head in your other hand's elbow, you control where their head and lips are turning so they can't turn away from your lips. If they struggle, keep on kissing them until they no longer struggle, no matter how long it takes. Once I held my lock on a particularly attractive married gal (maggie Q lookalike, 25yrs old but married a hongkie pilot) for near to 45 mins while she struggled to get free of my hold, but ultimately she just gave up and gave in to the kissing. We kissed for 2 hours afterwards that night.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:00 AM
Samster

The reason why this will work is, firstly, they already came out with you as a friend when they could have said no the first time you asked them out. 2nd, you were a complete gentlemen the first 3 times they went out with you, so no matter how much they object, they won't put up a super big fuss. Most gals are very polite towards their male friends to a large measure, and even with your bear hug and kiss, they won't struggle so hard compared to if you were a stranger to them.

So you have already succeeded in kissing another man's attractive wive. How do you progress this to fucking them, even if they are unwilling in the process ? Up next ..
Old 10-12-2013, 06:27 AM
Samster

thanks to so many bros who upped me and messaged me privately but don't dare to post openly for fear of reprisal for hunting other men's attractive wives. I have no fear, so i shall answer all your PMs here for all bros to share and care and exchange guerilla tactics which works. Here's some notes to what you all have PM'd me about :

Point 2 :
What format of conversation is the best ? Straight to the point, you can do this :
a) quietly praise SOMETHING about the gal when you first meet her in a group outing (don't let other guys or gals in the group hear this, there are always spoilers ready to ruin your pussy hunt anytime). You can say you've got "Nice Eye Colors, are you wearing color contacts (of cos it'd be better if they weren't)" , Nice Shoes, you've got the nicest shoes in the group , nice voice , nice smile or some other bullshit. And while saying it, look at them straight in the eyes with your eyes wide open (in case you're freezing from fear of talking, opening your eyes wide and your mouth slightly open while breathing through both mouth and nose helps mitigate some of that fear).

b) throw a joke like "so your bf (don't say hubby, they're not that old yet) allow you to join social outings like that ?" or "you know, they should ban very pretty gals like you from joining these social gatherings or else the rest of the gals will have no chance la" etc. Works on younger gals. For older ones, skip to point C.

c) gently bulldoze on with other non-consequential smalltalk like "talk about the event, the organisers, did you join this event with other frens, how did you get to know about it, praise how helpful the organisers have been, and any other small talk topics." The key here is to not stop talking but don't come off as if you're squeezing your brains for topics to chat. Most guys stumble and run out of thoughts after the first 2-4 questions they ask, esp so with attractive gals. So keep on plowing through the smalltalk like you and her are old frens and you don't even want to bother fucking her, but just interested in chatting with her only. DO NOT try to be overly playful unless she is the overly playful kind or it'll backfire.

What happens when you really run out of topics ? Gently ask her (show her you're a leader) to help you out with any nearby errands on hand (open the sausage pack, poke the chicken wings, pour drinks etc). Take command, and make sure you stay by her side. If a guy tries to talk to her, move away for a while, but come back immediately afterwards and stick to her.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:40 AM
Samster

for bros who need help with keeping a long friendly conversation going with attractive gals or wives, here's some places you can go to :

a) Skills Seminar :
b) Boost your ball size and courage:

c) More help :
http://www.paragonproject.com/forums/
d) Even more bloody help : http://www.youtube.com/user/Under21convention07/videos

Note : NEVER just use the Ang Moh pickup master's pickup lines blindly. Most of them don't work unless you adapt it to Asian situation relevant to the gal's surroundings. Just be safe, ask neutral conversation topics and you're good.

Point 3 :
Some of you ask why go to expensive restaurant. This is to make her indebted to you. A classy attractive wive of another men would appreciate your effort, an elegant gal will expect nothing less, and a nerdy and normal type gal will feel good + INDEBTED to you cos you are just friends and there's no need for you to spend S$ 80 for 2 on a first outing together.

Many of you ask about the gift. It can be any cheapo crap gift, a teddy bear, costume jewellery, chocs, but no flowers. Again, make her feel INDEBTED to you and let her feel 5%-20% bad for not buying you anything (how could she, she didn't know you're springing the GIFT trap on her on the 1st outing).

About jokes, NO lame or cold jokes. Pref something you have thought about and found funny. If you heard a funny one from someone else, rip it and use it as your own. If really can't squeeze any joke out, just keep the normal conversation going. She doesn't expect anything from you anyway at the moment.

About your sob, heroic or emotional story during the walk after dinner. Again, this would be best if you used your own personal stories, but embellished if you're a good liar, but if not, its ok too.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Samster

Point 4 :
Pretty self explanatory

Point 5 :
The crucial moment. Why a noisy club ? Obviously to enable you to start getting closer to the attractive wive when chatting during stage 5 of the plan. Alcohol + loud club = very close body contact, but no overt pawing. You don't want to scare the rabbit away before the trap is sprung.

Springing the trap.
Why walk to a place where there's noone around before hugging her ? Because as a married wive, she's always conscious of her environment. If you tried kissing her where people might walk by, she will fear being recognised by someone she knows and stop you from your advances. If you can, bring her to a place you absolutely know you cannot be disturbed and nobody will walk by.

The bear hug.
Sometimes its not easy restraining her 2 arms and body with just one of your arm and controlling her head with your other arm's elbow. If possible, before the bear hug, make sure you've positioned the attractive wive's back to a wall, or fence railing if you're strolling along a river etc. When the bear hug PLUS the kissing happens, immediately push her against the wall or railing. This will enable you to use just one foot as a fulcrum to push her against the wall, giving your additional strength to hold her in place. One additional point is that this will give the attractive wive a quick rush as well ("i'm being forced against a wall and kissed, just like how i fantasized about it in the past. And now its really happening to me").

The long hold.
The moment you lock and kiss them until they start reciprocating, allow the new mutual kissing to go on for an additional 5-10 mins. Then you can start to autoroam and go under their bra to fondle their bare breasts, but not before the 5-10 mins is up. You have to give them time to get over the guilt of yielding to you even though they are currently married. Try to rush this and they might try to push back and say "I can't do this, i'm married". If that happens, repeat long bear hold and elbow again until she yields.

The bastard move.
I didn't post this in my first post. After doing all these and its about time to send her home, she'll immediately start to feel extremely guilty for letting you do what you did to her and how she accepted it as well. Tell her that you've always wanted a girlfriend like her, how you remind her of the PERFECT gf and wive material that you have been yearning for your whole life, and if things were any different, you'd definitely be chasing her with intent on getting married and making your dream come true. Make her feel like she's being chased after by a real guy who pines after her wholeheartly, instead of the truth (which is you're just using her bastardly even though she's happily married with the ultimate intent to fuck and cum inside her mouth and pussy for as long as you can hold onto her).

Send her home, give her a big hug, a gentle kiss and say "I really wished you were my gf". She'll then go home, keep quiet, go to sleep beside her husband thinking about you, while waking up the next day pretending that nothing ever happened. Gals know how to keep secrets too nowadays.

And now, to fuck the bejezzus out of the married attractive wife of another man ...
Old 10-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Samster

Hope i've provided some concrete and actionable steps for some of the shy bros here to be able to start penetrating other men's attractive wives.

time to head to work, will continue later on how to bed these other men's attractive wives even when they are not willing about it ...
Old 10-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Wah! You released from lock up or MPH?
Old 10-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Point 3 :
Some of you ask why go to expensive restaurant. This is to make her indebted to you. A classy attractive wive of another men would appreciate your effort, an elegant gal will expect nothing less, and a nerdy and normal type gal will feel good + INDEBTED to you cos you are just friends and there's no need for you to spend S$ 80 for 2 on a first outing together.
S$80 dinner for 2 is considered an expensive restaurant?????

Where did you go? Jack's Place?

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 10-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
S$80 dinner for 2 is considered an expensive restaurant?????

Where did you go? Jack's Place?
Think this must be a good 8-10 years back.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 13
HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!

Bro,

I must say your advice is rock solid with a big ass tinge of slyness in there. Fucking solid but how often does the bear hug + kissing work without the girl putting a knee into your nut sack? I am just being realistic about the possibility of this happening without the fore said reaction.

I do understand that you have performed steps 1 to 3 on 3 dates but does not constitute to the girl giving in to you fully?

I would imagine that it would work IF she was tipsy or drunk.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
MassageExpert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageExpert is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow. Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:13 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Most important is to make sure she's emotionally vulnerable, weak from the clubbing session with the loud noises, drinking heavily and tired from the day's events. You need to time your moves and not think that you always can get what you want, any plan B if plan A fails?

And not all married woman needed to go through all these fanciful tactic to bed them, they also have their needs, this is where FB's cums into the picture. Especially when you have a beautiful neighbour or friend or even relative, once you get to know their weakness, it is time to strike and score your goal.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime, all it take is right time, right place, right gal.... Even if you didnt initiate any moves, she will...
Old 10-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Dontdoit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDontdoit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

from own experience, some ladies stucked in their unhappy marriage tend not to disclose their marital status. nowadays, you dont even know whether your bonking a 'single' lady or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1