The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Pricing?
Concept?
TNN?
LD?
Flower?
Rooms?
Hall?
Waitresses age group?

Mai no head no tail with only a single post
past by the other day and the bouncer outside told me its a duck joint, not the type of place for me . LOL
Old 19-02-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
past by the other day and the bouncer outside told me its a duck joint, not the type of place for me . LOL

Thanks ya bro your imput is greatly appreciated 👍👍👍
Like that not really the place for many here too including WOO
Old 19-02-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks ya bro your imput is greatly appreciated ������
Like that not really the place for many here too including WOO
wahhhhhhhh that guy want to lure everyone down to a duck joint!
Old 19-02-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 19-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
The Boss wanna bluff our hard earned money for Happy Hour drinks Kekeke lol
Old 19-02-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BizarreXmc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBizarreXmc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
you want early then go joo chiat.
same like GL pubs, but start and end early.
go joo chiat for 8-11pm play
any places to intro at joo chiat bro ?
Old 19-02-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

a duck joint is for guy to guy, correct? 377A?

Quote:
Old 19-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
Duck joint is place for ladies to TNN guys
Old 20-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh, thought those joints are called cowboys

Quote:
Duck joint is place for ladies to TNN guys
Old 20-02-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh, thought those joints are called cowboys
We learn something new everyday yeah
Old 20-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

And then i tio zap for exposing the trick
going to google map to put "duck joint review" haha
Old 20-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
And then i tio zap for exposing the trick
going to google map to put "duck joint review" haha
Wat a bloody loser that zapper is shame on that bugger sia!
Old 20-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is the action now in both u pub and 497 any bro been to these 2 pub recently can give some review many thanks
Old 21-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
eh what is duck joint?
Old 22-02-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
How is the action now in both u pub and 497 any bro been to these 2 pub recently can give some review many thanks
Went to 497 last Thu or Wed. Not very crowded, there are still a few empty tables around 11pm. Not that many girls around, I count 4 or 5. All look decent, my friend sat with a small girl with huge boob, her name is Anna or something like that. I drank with a tall girl, it was noisy so we just played dice and drank beer. Overall is fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1