The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 02-02-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Happy New Year, samsters!!

Just for sharing, don't burn too much of your own money for ML.. They use your money to enjoy life themselves.. lol..
I use my money to enjoy them. They use their money to enjoy themselves. No wrong leh.
And they definitely earn more than most of the people here, otherwise who wants to become ML?
Old 02-02-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Agree with bro here. It's not easy doing what they do. They don't have a choice over the dicks they receive.
Of course there are chop carrot ones, but most importantly, we find the worth in the money we are paying for their services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I use my money to enjoy them. They use their money to enjoy themselves. No wrong leh.
And they definitely earn more than most of the people here, otherwise who wants to become ML?
Old 02-02-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Of course you can use your money to enjoy, no wrong ah.. what I was trying to say is don't become "carrot head" for MLs.. lol..
Old 02-02-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Happy New Year, samsters!!

Just for sharing, don't burn too much of your own money for ML.. They use your money to enjoy life themselves.. lol..
tarma best.. 20 fingers tormenting u
Old 02-02-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
J* Spa s**r indeed one of the best for teasing and sensual massage. Really enjoy all the way and hdly is just simply wow.have to ask her stop in between so won't accidentally reach finale

Only thing I don't like is limited to roam outside and high entry fee
any bro can pm me the location. live in yishun but not sure where. only know CP cs..

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 02-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
tarma best.. 20 fingers tormenting u
C pressing style similar to S? Have not tried C before.
Old 02-02-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold

With some luck, finally managed to book a slot with s*** at j*

The massage was okayish. Den comes the 30 mins worth of teasing and sensual massage. Really like bros mentioned. Worth every penny and effort to book her.

But still very hard to book. This is next level hard. Wonder who are the Bros who fully book her all day from day to night all day everyday 😂😂😂
Old 02-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruXiFieD View Post

The massage was okayish. Den comes the 30 mins worth of teasing and sensual massage. Really like bros mentioned. Worth every penny and effort to book her.

But still very hard to book. This is next level hard. Wonder who are the Bros who fully book her all day from day to night all day everyday 😂😂😂
despo to get a taste of her 10 fingers?
Old 02-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
despo to get a taste of her 10 fingers?
Everyone say until got dragon got tiger. So must try Ma. Since I tried so many others at the same place need to try got wat diff 😂😂
Old 02-02-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruXiFieD View Post

Heng Ong Huat ah… you must be feeling lucky
Old 02-02-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
The same few lor, and also Swarovski.

I’m an optimist, and always bring extra cash with me in case one day go down suddenly they manpower shortage and then Albee have to stand in to massage. No need say too much immediately take 1.5hr hot oil plus standby two blue Yusuf ishaak for GQ plus top up for auto roam also I willing.
C can roam inside? Roam outside abit sian. If S or YY can roam inside rather try them..
Old 03-02-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fabregas444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting here. I've tried C, M*r* and St*r at J*.

St*r HDLY is the best. Syt. Made me want to cum instantly. Didnt even ask but straight went in to touch and stroke my 2ic. 100% RTM
C strong massage and can roam inside. Quite talkative too. HJ was good
M*r* syt, massage just right, hj was ok

All damages is $89 + 50
Old 03-02-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
C pressing style similar to S? Have not tried C before.
I tried both, personally I feel C massage skills is way more better.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabregas444 View Post
First time posting here. I've tried C, M*r* and St*r at J*.

St*r HDLY is the best. Syt. Made me want to cum instantly. Didnt even ask but straight went in to touch and stroke my 2ic. 100% RTM
C strong massage and can roam inside. Quite talkative too. HJ was good
M*r* syt, massage just right, hj was ok

All damages is $89 + 50
Wow. What gave you the courage to post for the 1st time after joining this forum for 2 years?
Old 03-02-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotbabe View Post
any bro can pm me the location. live in yishun but not sure where. only know CP cs..
Bro. Not difficult to guess as I think there is only 1 spa with that name in whole of ys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1