The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 07-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

any yishun kakis care to share good playground? Ever since linda left 418 in jan 2023, i don't have a regular masseur liao. very sad nothing to play now.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GETUROWNWIFI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible for me to get fiery bro's contact ?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GETUROWNWIFI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody can share fiery bro's ctc ?
Thanks in advance
Old 08-02-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gmtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share fiery's contact? thanks
Old 08-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to this spa last week and try a random ml...got assigned to a new Chinese ml...she just arrived Singapore not too long ago...started with medium strength massage, asked me if I want more strength...I said ok and realised too strong, so asked again for lighter strength...she said light strength no use...I said never mind...just want to relax...she begin to massage the upper body, then the butt, then the calves and then thigh...she came close to the groin and I made a slight jerk, she probably understand it...and she asked me if i am afraid of tickle...I kept quiet and secretly move my semi hardened bro to the side, slightly exposing him...kenna from her...'what are u doing!' better keep it inside! or else cannot continue...lan lan put back...and continue massage...but I think she also quite high eq...she knows I won't be getting any special from her, so she let me caress her legs without stopping me..just reminded me to visit her for more massage...to be continue...
Old 09-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to this spa last week and try a random ml...got assigned to a new Chinese ml...she just arrived Singapore not too long ago...started with medium strength massage, asked me if I want more strength...I said ok and realised too strong, so asked again for lighter strength...she said light strength no use...I said never mind...just want to relax...she begin to massage the upper body, then the butt, then the calves and then thigh...she came close to the groin and I made a slight jerk, she probably understand it...and she asked me if i am afraid of tickle...I kept quiet and secretly move my semi hardened bro to the side, slightly exposing him...kenna from her...'what are u doing!' better keep it inside! or else cannot continue...lan lan put back...and continue massage...but I think she also quite high eq...she knows I won't be getting any special from her, so she let me caress her legs without stopping me..just reminded me to visit her for more massage...to be continue...
Which spa?
Old 09-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows if Sora from JQ is coming back to SG..? Or she already back and in some other joint?
Old 09-02-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
any yishun kakis care to share good playground? Ever since linda left 418 in jan 2023, i don't have a regular masseur liao. very sad nothing to play now.
Miss her actually
Old 09-02-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Anyone tried other lady from fiery intro spa?
Old 09-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Anyone tried other lady from fiery intro spa?
It would be best if have another gem that's as good as S.....
Old 09-02-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post
Yeah so just checking if other bros tried em
Old 10-02-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
buttsecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Thanks all for the support..but currently she's not taking any more appointment. So to those bro that got her contact kindly do not share around unless she said so. Please respect her on this. Sorry to all bros that i didnt manage to provide the contact. Im going to stop sharing until further notice.

Thank you all have a good day.
Hi bro can you pm me the contact once she is taking more appointments? Don't have anyone in yishun now that twinkle has left
Old 10-02-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Visited the new girl, L**a at JQ today.

A very petite girl, I think the shortest around. Discount a little off from the picture, otherwise looks quite alright

Her massage is not really great as she lacks strength. I think she knows what u are here for thus I doubt massage is what she focuses on.
She teases quite a bit, a little from the start, a little more at half-time, and a hell lot more once she reaches the bottom half of your body. When she turns you over and she will tease u more, avoiding my little bro.

She popped the GQ but good thing there is no quote. So I just roam around north and the butt. U can go north under too so which was not too bad. Cup 'B' i think and a very small nipple which I kept playing with. HJ nothing to say much about, normal.

Dmg is basically entrances plus $50.

Last edited by XSaint; 10-02-2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post
Return +19
Old 10-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...ard CP..im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher reps in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..u can down or up me after u visit her..im sure she dont disappoint and she is chatty if can clique well..damage is ent fee 88 with a discount only. No additional charges required.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 .
Tease til u fire. please respect as no roaming is allowed. Using phone currently unable to upload her latest photo with long golden hair.

If interested can pm me instead of asking from this thread.
Will only share this with trustable people. Sorry and thanks!.

Edited part
I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.
Brother can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1