The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
wat time? give me a call then..u hav my number...
Ok will whatsapp or sms u.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
simple reason...she simply "bo chap" after topping off SGD 50.00 for my son MRT EZY Link which is just a simple apology to me...if she had paid attention to commuters listening and checking how much we want to top up for each card then such a mistake can be averted...

your attitude and mentality tells me a whole lot about you...first you complained of the hard core services given by the scholastic ICA officers which is also service oriented...then you pity those TransitLink FT when I cited my incident...so you pity ICA officers too right???...

even though I dun know you personally...but can tell me you had NOT had a firm grasp on your own decisions...anyway to each his own and will not reply to your post anymore...
I believe you have also overlooked on my previous posting, since when did I complain about the services on ICA officer on my earlier postingI just sharing some personal view on this issues , a wise man shouldn't get so easily offended over these, there are still many challenges in life.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jklpoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
simple reason...she simply "bo chap" after topping off SGD 50.00 for my son MRT EZY Link which is just a simple apology to me...if she had paid attention to commuters listening and checking how much we want to top up for each card then such a mistake can be averted...

your attitude and mentality tells me a whole lot about you...first you complained of the hard core services given by the scholastic ICA officers which is also service oriented...then you pity those TransitLink FT when I cited my incident...so you pity ICA officers too right???...

even though I dun know you personally...but can tell me you had NOT had a firm grasp on your own decisions...anyway to each his own and will not reply to your post anymore...
To me, just want to know what does your meaning of "Rude" means.
If the FT apologies and really show that she knows that she is in the wrong, then i might accept it and move on, provided that i dont need the change to buy other stuff. (Sometimes, forget to bring ATM)

But if she like bochap attitude, give black face, or simply hack care attitude, then i will raise hell.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
If the FT apologies and really show that she knows that she is in the wrong, then i might accept it and move on, provided that i dont need the change to buy other stuff. (Sometimes, forget to bring ATM)

But if she like bochap attitude, give black face, or simply hack care attitude, then i will raise hell.
haha...wise men think alike...also that was my only SGD 50.00...need to top up for 2 more cards...no money left...so no choice...her attitude is simply rude and "bo chap"...after all many witnesses and said this gal always like that...haha...we have lots of allies...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
I just sharing some personal view on this issues , a wise man shouldn't get so easily offended over these, there are still many challenges in life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post

Long story,

Last 2 weeks itself I received 3 calls from Standard Chartered regarding my credit card.

1st call, the lady inform me that I have not pay/clear my outstanding for last month. I asked the lady to check and showed I made a mistake, I paid to my credit loan instead and since I did not use credit loan at all so requested her to make an adjustment to transfer the payment to my credit card instead and waived off the late charges.

2nd call, another lady told me the same story again, I was quite pissed cause all these calls are roaming calls and they should have done it after the 1st call, but since the lady has a sweet voice and very polite, I told her the same story.

3rd call, a guy called and questioned me why I have not clear my outstanding for last month and this month my due is coming. I raised my voice and f the guy. I have not miss my payment for years and I missed it this time was due to my mistake and instructed the bank twice to do the transfer. Furthermore the due date is 1 week, why bother me on this? Lastly, who will pay for my roaming charges??

Everyone has his own temper or limitation. From the above, depending on the other party use of words and attitude. Sometime a nice guy will also raise his anger when treated badly.

Anyway, lets end all these and get on with the topic.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anyway, lets end all these and get on with the topic.
Agree agree. Let get back to vietnamese spouses.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Samster,

im so excited for my virgin trip to Vietnam. Especially need to meet my baxa parents...i cant speak viet!!!

What gift should i bring for her parents (SGD100 angpao izit ok or gift is preferred)? I be there in her province (Mekong Delta) for 2 weeks, is $1K enough for daily expense (3 meals & drinks for family of 8 adults & 5 kids below 8yrs old)?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopit View Post
What gift should i bring for her parents (SGD100 angpao izit ok or gift is preferred)? I be there in her province (Mekong Delta) for 2 weeks, is $1K enough for daily expense (3 meals & drinks for family of 8 adults & 5 kids below 8yrs old)?
Ask your ger ger what to buy then shop around HCMC. 1k is enough to spend in province for 14 days.

All the best, u need all lucks.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi All Samster,

im so excited for my virgin trip to Vietnam. Especially need to meet my baxa parents...i cant speak viet!!!

$100 ang bao???,your vb say one?If i am not wrong,I did not bring anything when i first time go visit my wife house,to my suprise,my wife prepare things for me but i cant remember what things.

Before i know my wife,i know one viet girl who bring me to see her parents in the province,she just take me to ban thanh market to buy fruits to bring over.Her parents was happy though.

1k at province is more than enough cos at province only and spend on eat only but if u want to show off and impress them,then 100k also not enough for them

wow u really excited huh,i not like u leh,what makes u so excited,can share
Old 06-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
$100 ang bao???,your vb say one?If i am not wrong,I did not bring anything when i first time go visit my wife house,to my suprise,my wife prepare things for me but i cant remember what things.

Before i know my wife,i know one viet girl who bring me to see her parents in the province,she just take me to ban thanh market to buy fruits to bring over.Her parents was happy though.

1k at province is more than enough cos at province only and spend on eat only but if u want to show off and impress them,then 100k also not enough for them

wow u really excited huh,i not like u leh,what makes u so excited,can share
Thanks namelo & Golden question,

im excited cuz i donno what to expect from them(parents). SDG100 for her parent is just my thought cuz i donno what to buy as a gift. But my baxa did mention that her mum want me to buy gift for her in province, but i donno what her mum wants, anyway baxa did tell me she will pay for it
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
repsoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
I think you dun have to buy anything yet.
Ur soon to be ba xa will guide u one.
If u r going to small town or country side, i think its gonna be quite boring one.
Whenever i visit my in laws i simply sleep the days away and they always ask my wife why i always sleeping.
All the best and share with us ur experience when you are back.
Any samster's wife from ca mau?
Old 06-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks namelo & Golden question,

im excited cuz i donno what to expect from them(parents). SDG100 for her parent is just my thought cuz i donno what to buy as a gift. But my baxa did mention that her mum want me to buy gift for her in province, but i donno what her mum wants, anyway baxa did tell me she will pay for it
Since she say she will pay,why u go and bother and thinking of giving her 100 SGD,u scare next time no chance to give meh?

U get what i MEAN?
Old 06-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Hi,
If u r going to small town or country side, i think its gonna be quite boring one.
Whenever i visit my in laws i simply sleep the days away and they always ask my wife why i always sleeping.
Thanks repsoi, i do think $1k should be enough & i will bored the whole day in the province, but what to do...her mum saying that their relative wanna see me ...my intent is to go Nha Trang after in her province for 4days
Old 06-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Hi,
even i in HCM,i also sleep and watch tv in my bx house,how to go outside see see look look when she is around

When follow her out,sit pillion and saw those vb riding their bike or on the street,makes me 'itchy' haiz
Old 06-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Since she say she will pay,why u go and bother and thinking of giving her 100 SGD,u scare next time no chance to give meh?

U get what i MEAN?
1st impression ma...no money never mind but 1st impression to in-law must be nice i think
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1