The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
It should be that vn government discouraged their gals from marrying countries like Taiwan and korea etc...
Wrong info bro. Only taiwanese man are discouraged. No rules are set for the korean man as yet.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Wrong info bro. Only taiwanese man are discouraged. No rules are set for the korean man as yet.
then dont know liao...me no experience it myself before...everything same like most of us...hear say one
Old 09-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
then dont know liao...me no experience it myself before...everything same like most of us...hear say one
Vietnamese loves to gossip and majority of their gossips are untrue. Can't blame them also, the government is not pro-active in explaining policies to the masses
Old 09-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

So nowadays, its not that easy for vietnamese ladies to marry taiwanese man. instead, Singaporean man are the most wanted as we are deemed as gentle and responsible, most importantly, they believe that singaporean husband will not beat the wives up. next in line after Singaporean man are the korean man.[/QUOTE]

I am happy that sporean men r most wanted in vietnam. how about SWM?
Old 09-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I am happy that sporean men r most wanted in vietnam. how about SWM?
Most vietnamese ladies deem SWM as stingy. It is indeed true as most SWM are not willing to spend more money on vietnamese gals. They are always hoping for US$1 to US$10 fucks. This is what i have gathered from the vietnamese ladies i have met.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Most vietnamese ladies deem SWM as stingy. It is indeed true as most SWM are not willing to spend more money on vietnamese gals. They are always hoping for US$1 to US$10 fucks. This is what i have gathered from the vietnamese ladies i have met.

How about marriage? Do vietnamese gals fancy marrying a SWM?
Old 09-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro can advice what is SWM???
Old 09-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post
Any bro can advice what is SWM???
SWM = St*pid WH**E Man

FYI only.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
For bros who needs a different view of Vietnam now, all prices quoted in US$
------------------------------------------------------------------------
60% of imported used cars are luxurious 17:25' 08/02/2007 (GMT+7)
VietNamNet Bridge – Some 500 used cars have been imported in the last seven months, since the Government lifted the ban on used car imports, 60% of wh...... over $1mil.
Great changes are happening there however the income gap between the rich and the not so rich is still quite colossal. FYI only(if you are interested).
Old 09-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Great changes are happening there however the income gap between the rich and the not so rich is still quite colossal. FYI only(if you are interested).
Yes, i agree with you that the income gap is huge. Those in the province and those in the city.... Phew!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro Singvet,

well i have never bother to read this thread until today but only for the first few pages. will take my time to finish it. I have never tried a vietnam gals coz prefer thai FLs. Need to gather some information from you as i have a close friend who is in deep shit until we found out today.

He ROM with this viet gals after knowing her for 10 mths. pay drowry of 2.5k but never follow this gal back to vietnam. very fishy. Why we find out? becuz he was asking for loan from us....slowly we started to probe him into telling us the truth. He is trying to help his wife to settle the loan else she is going to work...maybe in joo chiat
Few question to ask becuz need to help him and more or less we know he is kena con but he can't let go....need to ask some question

1) How much is $10,000 SGD in vietnam
( his wife owe this amount and he is trying to help her settle)

2) His wife is 28 yrs old ( possibility she has a family over there)

3) She can speak chinese well as what friend tell me( never meet her before )

4) she go GM to send $$$ and my friend tell me the account belong to someone...how the remmitance is done in vietnam

really pity my friend but we are helpless. would have discouraged from ROM if he tell us the truth from begin....a heavy burden for him to carry

thanks

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I KPO abit.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywheel View Post
1) How much is $10,000 SGD in vietnam
1 SGD is about 10K Dong so with 10KSGD is about 100000000 Dong.

Quote:
2) His wife is 28 yrs old ( possibility she has a family over there)
Family as in husband and kids or family as in parents, sis, bro???

Quote:
3) She can speak chinese well as what friend tell me( never meet her before )
I know decent office gers in Vietnam speak chinese, cantonese.

Quote:
4) she go GM to send $$$ and my friend tell me the account belong to someone...how the remmitance is done in vietnam
Most of the remmitances require ID before collecting the money.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Great changes are happening there however the income gap between the rich and the not so rich is still quite colossal.
I saw a local driving a Porsche Cayenne on HCMC road, talk about rich
Old 09-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I KPO abit.....

1 SGD is about 10K Dong so with 10KSGD is about 100000000 Dong.

Family as in husband and kids or family as in parents, sis, bro???

I know decent office gers in Vietnam speak chinese, cantonese.

Most of the remmitances require ID before collecting the money.
sure why not...more advice better

my friend want to take loan to help his wife

kena fuck by my friends and me.....i think he really in deep shit

some more he tell us it too late for him to quit...

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
sure why not...more advice better
my friend want to take loan to help his wife
kena fuck by my friends and me.....i think he really in deep shit
some more he tell us it too late for him to quit...
Bro Happywheel, as you didn't give much info on this case, i can only come to this conclusion.

Firstly, your friend got to know the gal at Joo Chiat or thru marriage agency.

Secondly; Possible Scenarios

Scenario ONE

Its so common for Vietnamese gals to con foreigner guys. Let me relate one incident to you. My wife told me that when she first got to know me, her friends asked her to sign on a piece of fake IOU and bring the IOU to me for money. They asked my wife to get from me 10K USD. They said my wife will get 50% and they will get 50%. But my wife refused. There will always be some vietnamese gal out there who wants to con foreigner guys. Ask your guy friend, has he seen his wife borrowing money from someone else after she married him? Put it simply, she will run off after she gotten the money from your friend.

Scenario TWO

The family of the gal actually owed the money to the loan sharks in vietnam and wants the gal to pay for them as they think that she can always ask from the husband. If this is the case, there is no need to pay for them. You pay for them once, they will come again in a few months time. How much money your friend will have to help her family pay off debts?

Scenario THREE

The gal is actually a working gal. She has borrrowed money from the mamasan to come singapore to work. So now after marrying your friend, she doesn't work anymore and has no income to pay the mamasan. The mamasan will go after her family in vietnam. I have personally know a mamasan who lends money to Vietnamese gal to go abroad to work. For example, for every dollar she lends to the gal, she will get back $1.25. So its 25% interest. If the gal doesn't pay, she will engage gangsters to go after the gal's family.

These are the possible scenarios i can think of. Cannot comment too much as not much info is given. As for the answers for the other questions, bro namelo has answer already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1