The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 21-11-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Yosaliate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Tried TT from TPY CTR 185

Actually located her contact via michat when I was around the area. (Pictures looked yummy there.)

Booked her and head down.

Place is discreet in the sense that entrance is via stairs by the carpark (Not much people walking around)

Rang the bell and she opened the door to the shop, place was dark and barely lit couldn't really tell how similar she was to the photos, but I felt it was acceptable.

Paid entrance of 1B and was led into a room, I opted to go for a shower to clean myself.

Showering area is not attached, you have to walk past the kitchen into the toilet area, you may bump into her colleague, but her colleague was doing some mask which was green, so couldn't tell how attractive she was.

Once session began, TT started with the usual hard pressing to release the tension in your body which I felt was not too bad, followed by some back stepping.

Then came the actual massage with oil, where things started to feel odd. Her hand movements were like fast, super fast, this meant that it wasn't soothing or comfortable. Made the session feel v rushed, also whenever she received a text notification, she would just stop the massage completely, to reply the message, which was super turn off for me.

A bit into the rushed massage, I just asked her if she was in a rush for time, and she said nope, and I just explained that her fast hand movements made it seem like she was in a rush, and I felt uncomfortable.

She slowed down from there and massage became a more of a soothing experience from there. I wouldn't say her Massage is great, but it isn't too bad as well.

about 15 minutes left into the session, she asked me to flip over and popped the GQ. was quoted $50 for hj and $100 for fj. Went with the FJ since she had nice racks and I wanted to see em bounce as I pumped her. She proceeded to go out, changed into a miniskirt!! and took the CD.

Initial foreplay is of her licking your nips, and gentle strokes of your lil bro. But the highlight was how she was in a miniskirt and I could easily carress her butt with sexy underwear. 1-2 minutes of foreplay, and she proceeded to take off her underwear and helped me cap on.

Let her ride me for about 2-3 minutes and she suggested to change positions most likely cause she was tired, went into missionary position, pumped her for a few minutes and released pretty quickly, cause she felt so damn tight and I loved watching her boobs bounce! I haven't felt such a tight pussy in awhile, and it felt really good.

Overall I'd say she actually looks more like late 30s at this moment, and if you're a big boob lover looking for a tight pussy to pump, you can try her out.

Massage : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Looks : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 (Super tight pussy, fking stimulating when you fuck her.)

Total dmg 3Bs including entrance.

Think there's another bro here sharing her contact already, but if you want you can pm me for contact.
Old 21-11-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

anyone here tried zx zx wellness at blk 185? If got pls provide some info on the services and dmgs...

thanks
Old 23-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Amy still working at 125 TP Lorong 1, same joint?
Old 23-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
anyone here tried zx zx wellness at blk 185? If got pls provide some info on the services and dmgs...

thanks
Tried Jia Jia once. She has since left. There's 2 SYTs there now, one of whom is a Viet (TT). I don't know about the other. Bring extra money.
Old 23-11-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:

thanks
There seems to be 3 joints at 185 - Zx Zx, Ti** L** and Ga* M*. From what the mls conveyed, happy, very happy and super happy endings are available depending on which ml. Standard to above standard fares apply
Old 23-11-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post
Tried Jia Jia once. She has since left. There's 2 SYTs there now, one of whom is a Viet (TT). I don't know about the other. Bring extra money.
Ic. Thanks for the info. Recently got girl name Tina ( i think viet) ask me to visit. So wonder whether pic and real person same or not as now PS too much. When see totally different. Do not want to step on landmind. Haha
Old 23-11-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=power8003;22849451]Ic. Thanks for the info. Recently got girl name Tina ( i think viet) ask me to visit. So wonder whether pic and real person same or not as now PS too much. When see totally different. Do not want to step on landmind. Haha[/QUOTe

TT is a slim (Viet) SYT. You won't reject in terms of looks but have some extra cash with you.
Old 23-11-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Is Amy still working at 125 TP Lorong 1, same joint?
Yes bro, Amy is still there. Same place.
Old 23-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ic. Thanks for the info. Recently got girl name Tina ( i think viet) ask me to visit. So wonder whether pic and real person same or not as now PS too much. When see totally different. Do not want to step on landmind. Haha
She only standard service. I went to visit last night.
Old 23-11-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post
recently chanced upon a gem that I don’t see being talked about at all around Lor 7 area. WeChat photos definitely far off but irl really looks not bad and young enough for a relatively youngster like me. highly recco…… pm me if interested….
Is it A***?
Old 23-11-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=WildC;22849460]
Quote:
Ic. Thanks for the info. Recently got girl name Tina ( i think viet) ask me to visit. So wonder whether pic and real person same or not as now PS too much. When see totally different. Do not want to step on landmind. Haha[/QUOTe

TT is a slim (Viet) SYT. You won't reject in terms of looks but have some extra cash with you.
Hi Bro can share Tina contacts please
Old 23-11-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=jsparrow;22849813]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post

Hi Bro can share Tina contacts please
I was a walk-in customer, so no contact number. I had wanted to engage another ML, Mei Mei, but she was busy. Boss at counter pushed me to take TT, who was new. I won't RTM.
Old 23-11-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
2nd visit in TPY Ctr 185 late night, I'm the last customer

Treat me better them first time, her look grown on me
Look: 9/10 for me
Damage: 1B/60mins massage
RTM: My second visit in 10day.

Any bro interested can PM me for CTC.
Can share which ml and services?
Old 23-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
There seems to be 3 joints at 185 - Zx Zx, Ti** L** and Ga* M*. From what the mls conveyed, happy, very happy and super happy endings are available depending on which ml. Standard to above standard fares apply
Always can see these 3 tiers of happy endings ..

Seems like most bros hv endorsed the definition of the different tiers of happy endings by a bro here, sorry can't remember his name liao ..
Old 24-11-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ngwook2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Hi bro can pm contacts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1