The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Fishy Odour when she cums?

I observed something when I did it with Milfs recently.

When they got high by fingering or fucking, I can smell fishy smell. It's quite a turn off.

Is it the reason we always hear the phrase CCB, and not CLJ?

Do ladies give off smell when they cum?
Old 05-04-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fishy Odour when she cums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post

When they got high by fingering or fucking, I can smell fishy smell. It's quite a turn off.

Yes it is CCB...gal maybe unclean...she maybe on antibiotics or infected by STD....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most probably Bacterial Vaginosis which is not considered to be an STD. It's caused by an imbalance in the bacteria that balances the Ph of the vagina.

Could be Trichomoniasis but this is less likely.

All the info you need is at https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=282454
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-04-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
Desert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDesert is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am more interested to know what happened after in another thread you started, where you got your married gf preg.

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...=#post22833829
Old 05-04-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

Maybe there is a seafood restaurant underneath your flat?
Old 05-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

When your fingers or lanjiao start dropping off like leprosy, then u know it's CCB lah.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes it is also due to what the women eats
Some say eat pineapple will be sweet smell
Old 05-04-2024, 04:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
Sometimes it is also due to what the women eats
Some say eat pineapple will be sweet smell
These are old wives tales that are simply not true.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 05-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

The smell is due to bacterial imbalance which sometimes happens and will be there as long as the lady dunno or don't care to use vaginal hygiene wash regularly.

Certainly a career killer if the lady is fl or wl

First time I encountered it on a thai fl, I thought it was due to the condom latex. The smell of fish combine with latex of the cheap prc condom - really memorable

Still encounter it with one particular ml that offer me fj service. She probably does not offer it to all customers otherwise I will see horrified comments in the massage thread by now. For me it seems to be an acquired taste? In the middle of fcking, and as she gets wetter, the odour starts to emerge. When she cums and the juice flow down the sides of her inner thighs, wahhh....... can gasp for breath and need a respirator She knows too but we never talk about it!
Old 06-04-2024, 06:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
....or don't care to use vaginal hygiene wash regularly.
It actually the other way round Bacterial Vaginosis is CAUSED by using a vaginal hygiene wash.

The douche kills the good bacteria which in turn allows the bad bacteria to proliferate.

The internals of the female sex organs are perfectly balanced by nature. Spraying chemicals in there is not the right way to go!

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20352279

Bacterial vaginosis - Symptoms and causes

Overview

Bacterial vaginosis (BV) can cause discomfort and pain of the vagina. It happens when natural bacteria levels are out of balance. Balanced levels of bacteria help keep the vagina healthy. But when too much of some bacteria grow, it can lead to BV.

Bacterial vaginosis can happen at any age. But it's most common during the reproductive years. The changes in hormones during this time make it easier for certain kinds of bacteria to grow. Also, bacterial vaginosis is more common among those who are sexually active. It's not clear why this is. But activities such as unprotected sex and douching raise your risk of having BV.

Symptoms

Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
  • Thin, vaginal discharge that may be gray, white or green.
  • Foul-smelling, "fishy" vaginal odor.
  • Vaginal itching.
  • Burning during urination.

Many people with bacterial vaginosis have no symptoms.

When to see a doctor

Make an appointment to see a health care professional if:
  1. Your vaginal discharge smells unusual and you have discomfort. Your doctor can help find the cause of your symptoms.
  2. You've had vaginal infections before but your discharge seems different this time.
  3. You have a new sex partner or different sex partners. Sometimes, the symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection (STI) are the same as those of bacterial vaginosis.
  4. You thought you had a yeast infection but still have symptoms after self-treatment.
Causes

Bacterial vaginosis happens when the vagina's natural bacteria levels are out of balance. The bacteria in the vagina are called the vaginal flora. Balanced vaginal flora help keep the vagina healthy. Usually "good" bacteria outnumber "bad" bacteria. The good bacteria are called lactobacilli; the bad bacteria are anaerobes. When there are too many anaerobes, they upset the balance of the flora, causing bacterial vaginosis.

Risk factors

Risk factors for bacterial vaginosis include:

Having different sex partners or a new sex partner. The link between having sex and bacterial vaginosis isn't clear. But BV happens more often when someone has different or new sex partners. Also, BV is more common when the sex of both partners is female.

Douching. The vagina is self-cleaning. So rinsing your vagina with water or something else isn't needed. It may even cause problems. Douching upsets the vagina's healthy balance of bacteria. It can lead to an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria, causing bacterial vaginosis.

Natural lack of lactobacilli bacteria. If your vagina doesn't produce enough lactobacilli, you're more likely to develop bacterial vaginosis.

Old 07-04-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
Desert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDesert is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert View Post
No updates to the above thread ?
Old 20-04-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I was much younger... early 20s... I got UTI soon after starting sex with 2 now-ex boyfriends. It was frequently feeling of wanting to pee again and again... and if manage to pee there was a burning sensation. Doctor advised that I drink a lot of water to flush out bacteria... and we should use condoms.. but guys usually don't like or want... so no sex until I recovered. 

As I grew older, the UTI didn't return with each new boyfriends or flings. But I probably experienced BV a couple of times. Fortunately there was no fishy odour or terrible odour... but some itching, some burning sensation and maybe some unusual discharge. It sometimes scared me... thinking it's a STD from the new guy. Doctor said the vaginal environment can change... the chemistry... and different bacteria when having sex with a new man without condoms. 

During new year's day this year, I had a 3some with my FWB and his housemate. Just like that I got itching, burning.... and some discharge for the next several days... again I got scared it might be STD. 

Last edited by wondergal; 20-04-2024 at 03:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1