The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Maid for Sex

Hi Proprimate,

I,m new here, could I share her contact, Thanx in advance.
Old 04-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Maid for Sex

sorry bros,

Din get a chance at all to try Susan coz was busy myself unloading in a Batam. What a damn good experience I had over there. Here goes my story...

Got valid excuse, so left to Batam on sat and was back on sun. Reached there, check in hotel as weekends is always a full house type. By the way it was alredi evening, so had dinner first before heading to the happening place, PLANET disco. Music was loud, action was crowded, gals everywhere. Caught this chick dancing and her moves especially the belly dancing part was enough to make me horny, so zoomed in on her. Wore black top that covered her boobs and left the firm mid riff for all to see with tight black pants which I had a beautiful view of her solid curvacious butt!

By then it was like 3 pm I hung around there and finally got the gal easily. Damage was $150. I know its ex but well these are FLs and I guess u will know why I paid that much and it was worth every cent of it. Before she was dancing and dancing as she was on a high (u know wat I mean). She even offered me some but that's a no no for me. Getting drunk was good enough alredi.

Left PLANET in the morning as we came out it was bright alredi like 7 am. Got back to my hotel. This gal has gone wild. Long hair, very fair like chinese and beautiful body I must say. I sat on my chair and she started the house music on in the room loud and started stripping one by one till she was oni wearing her bra and g string( all balck). I started stripping too while watching the seductive show. She danced nearer and nearer to me. I stood up, didi alredi marikita, she gave that body dance to me. Up and down she went and zoomed to my cock and did a bbbbj according to the music. Damn she was horny. She turned her back to me and I managed to slid my hands in her panty to feel those pussy lips. It was wet! Pulled her bra down to give a good rub down on her soft perky tits.

After that she bbbj again. Damn it was good. I buay tahan alredi. Carried her to the bed and gave her a smack down. Started while frenching and she reacted with loud moaning delights when I went for her breasts. I did it all wildly, no sayang2 type. Came down to her panty and just pulled it aside and starte licking that pussy. I think she jus went wild! Alredi had my cap on standby, while licking, put it on and rammed my shaft in her. I guess she cummed in less than a minute. I was so drunk so cock a bit immune so can go on for an hour or so pumping this gal in various position like she on top, sideways, doggie, etc. After drowning in a sweat, I had to cum. Gave her a good and fast ramming before she cummed again and me spurting out my load. Damn that was exhausting alrite. Slumped and rested for a while before she was up and ready to go again.

She barely gave me 10 minutes, she was alredi bbbj again. A good solid 5 miutes of bbbj in various positions. I luv it man. When I was ready, cap on again and did her on the chair, she was maoning and moaning. Changed her to on top, still by the chair and continued ramming. After a while, lifted her and did standing by the wall. This was good but tiring. Landed her on the bed edge and spread those pussy apart and burrowed in my dick again. Fast and furious 2 started. I dun know how many times she cummed but heck I was enjoying every minte of it! Finally, turned to doggie, my fav, gave her good and proper for 10 minutes before I unloaded. Phew! I was really spent and she was still begging for more, I guess she was still on the high and enjoyed it so much.

Rested again, then she attacked my alredi aching dick. This time I let her bbbj while I was kneeling and my fingers fucking her so wet pussy. She sucked and sucked, yes I was hard but it will take a hell of alot from me to cum again. So heck cap on and fuck her again but I was doing more finger fuck the fucking her. I asked her to masturbate me instead while I try to make her cumm with my fingers. It worked, I cummed and she cummed.

I tot that was the end of it. No, she still horny, I had to stop. So I sat on my chair nearby the bed and told her to masturbate in front of me, She did. I felt glimpses of my dick doing a slow hardening. She was fingering her pussy with the music blaring in the background till she cummed and cummed. I , no way, that was it for me .It was alredi 11 noon!. I need to rest. Dun know wat she do but I took a short nap. Woke up and told her It was chek out time. She was still alive and I guess a bit tired. She was drinking water like no tomorrow. Paid her and she ask me to promise her to come back again and see her. Hehehehe. Mebe.

Her name is Sandra. Well good deal and I must say, good lobang. Cheers!
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 04-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kukubirditchy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh jorgan
And I think here lies the heart of the sporadic debate on her true profession ie who cares actually as long as you've had a good fuck!
Ya man, Who Cares if she really a maid or not, cause her service is really good...worth the $ for sure. by the way other bros kindly don't PM me about her contact, please kindly pm bro Proprimate,if he want to give he will give.cause this contact pass to me by him so i do not like to give away without his permission.thanks for understanding.Good luck
Old 04-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubirditchy
Ya man, Who Cares if she really a maid or not, cause her service is really good...worth the $ for sure. by the way other bros kindly don't PM me about her contact, please kindly pm bro Proprimate,if he want to give he will give.cause this contact pass to me by him so i do not like to give away without his permission.thanks for understanding.Good luck
Bro,

Thanks for keeping it within the circle of true cheongsters code of conduct. It sure makes life easy to try and not loose contacts to inconsiderate people out there. Coz if u loose one's trust, I may just loose good lobangs in future.

U tell me how it feels like to get hordes of sms's and calls oni asking for verification and such and then NO business. People are just too lazy to read the thread. Do your homework. I do my research before investing, once it is viable, I'll go for it. I'm sure if u r a businessman, it'll piss u off. For such gals in this line, the tendency to change number is high. So i like to keep such lobangs for some time plus others too.

Okay okay, she sms to me that she'll be good and ready somewhere towards the end of the week, say mebe thurs or fri onwards. So to be sure, look out for this thread. Cheers!

Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 05-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubirditchy
i truely agreed with this bro who care that that is a maid becos u nv knows the background of the WL that u bonk who know she might also be a maid ,dishwasher or even a hawker b 4
Old 05-10-2004, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kukubirditchy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntarow
i truely agreed with this bro who care that that is a maid becos u nv knows the background of the WL that u bonk who know she might also be a maid ,dishwasher or even a hawker b 4
yalo...most important...!SERVICE and Price!!!waloh ay what you expect for a 50 or 100?but this "M" really worth the $.at first i though 50 no good service 1 just giving it a try but who knows!it much better then those fucking China FL..
Old 05-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Samster

Bros,

Far too many PMs to reply to. So what I am gonna do is, when she is ON, will then reply as many genuine cheongsters as possible. So now is more free & easy mode to talk about anything else under the sun.

Still recovering from lethargy of the Batam trip. Need to recuperate fast and ge reloaded as soon as possible for possible targets. Cheers!

Old 06-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a hard time contacting rika does any bro know if she's currently out of action for the moment?
Old 07-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 21
Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Maid for Sex

Well Bros,just catch up with her in the phone.She's back for business tomorrow.Made my booking this Sat.afternoon again...........
better hurry up cause she might be 'off' again......
Old 08-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steed 4
Well Bros,just catch up with her in the phone.She's back for business tomorrow.Made my booking this Sat.afternoon again...........
better hurry up cause she might be 'off' again......
Well well looks like the cat is out of the box! Yup, she's on from tomorrow and she got a booking at 4pm to 6pm. Other slots are still available like 11-2, 2-4 and 5-7, first come first serve is the name of the game. She said she's gonna dry up the sperm count on fellow singaporeans this week and the next before she goes back for a long long vacation.

Bros, she's horny alrite! Like to remind bros out there, sms oni

Old 08-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
jay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once saw this, immediately sms her. Tot miss my chance but she reply bac in 30 mins. Booked for 2-4pm. As usual book rm then sms her rm no. Waited for her for 15 mins & tot heard sometin outside. When to look & saw this lady walking away from my rm. Called her name but no response. Close the door & tot how gd is dat was her. Then door knock & it turn out to be her. Ask her whether she still remember me & she say no. My,my, think she has lost a bit of weight since i met her last few mths. TCSS then we french. Few minutes gone then we went to shower. Shower SOP. When on bed , she start her catbath & bbbj. But her bbbj not as good as last time lah. Nevertheless still cum during bbbj. Turned out she havin flu & not feeling dat well. Pity her & told her dun wan the 2nd shot since she not feeling. We TCSS again since i book for 2 hrs & she ask me whether i can still go one more rd. Told her of course can especially if she make me. So she started her catbath again & bbbj me. I return the favour & lick her pussy. After a few minute she started her moan. She say cant tahan i cap me. She ride me & her moan started louder. Seem she dun like this position & ask me to doggie her. 10-15 min of doggieng & proceed to final missionary. Pump her slow & hard & her moan will be very loud if u pump her hard. At times wonder if outside people or the next rm can hear or not. This goes for few minutes but i got to stop as she complained pain. Since i noe her, dun wan her to suffer & stop. Ask her y she complain pain & she told me 2 week haven do. Told her sure or not as tot b4 me someone. But she told me im her 1st since her Red flag. Wah so happy....

Well ...... if anyone wan contact, pls ask bro proprimate as i got it from him.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay69
Ask her y she complain pain & she told me 2 week haven do. Told her sure or not as tot b4 me someone. But she told me im her 1st since her Red flag. Wah so happy....

Well ...... if anyone wan contact, pls ask bro proprimate as i got it from him.

Congrats, u broke the ice. Cheers!

Old 08-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Samster

Benefit for newbies:

Refresher Instructions Final Notice:

1.U wan her number, leave YOUR HP NUMBER plus nickname in my PM. I will not entertain any others who dun leave their hp number, period. Newbies, up to my discretion to give.

2. Oni SMS no calling. Put in the day and time and prefrerred location like Lavender or Balestier 81 she goes. If not, Bright Star Hotel in Lor 17 Geylang.

3. Damage is $100 for 2 SHOTS. So if u cum in an hour 2 times, is $100 alredi. So pace urself.

4. Hotel u pay, SMS her the room number and she will b there about 15 minutes.

5. Bring ur own rubber. It will b a no no if dun bring.

6. Cancellations, inform her an hour or 2 so that she can let other bros have a chance.

I guess i covered everything there is to know. As for her looks and service, read thru the thread, dun b lazy! Cheers!
PRO means prostitutes
PRI means prick

Old 09-10-2004, 07:52 AM
Samster

Bros,

Yo steed4, thanks for the contacts. have fun today. Cheers!

Old 09-10-2004, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
vecong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Maid for Sex

hi,
can share contact?thanks

vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread