The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Ricking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
bad massage @Parklane 3rd floor

went down after some drink HH since still early decide to visit (first time there) massage at 3rd floor near...offer to massage by a singapore 30+..skinny.tall, big mouth..opt for $35 massage think was 45min type but knn her massage was like normal, and finish in less than 30min the whole massage and HJ...Did not ask her name but told me she local..

after rubbing oil and massage chit chat a bit...she offer me a fucking expensive proposal of HJ 70, BBBJ (with condom only) 100,...and say i handsome FJ is 150 ! KNNBCCB think she i first time there and not regular there want to rip me off...CCB...but knn she already holding to my cock and rubbing a bit liao and i want to release my brothers out...and also dont want the whole thing to turn out to be a unhappy one so lan lan i gave in for HJ...$70 Fdamaging which is nothing to shout of..she unhooooked her bra and her breast, well, C Cup small type...french kiss her...say want to see pussy $120?!! SMLJ!...in the end i just cum...pay $$ and left...

and i had wrote a note to anti-vice dept to raid there...( any objection from Bro here...? )
Old 15-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
b00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: bad massage @Parklane 3rd floor

the lady trying to earn a living. wat for break her rice bowl. not happy post here to warn others then move on liao. call in the av for fuck? tats kinda childish? I also have similar experience at other joints. live and let live.
Old 15-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lang_sai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00ze View Post
the lady trying to earn a living. wat for break her rice bowl. not happy post here to warn others then move on liao. call in the av for fuck? tats kinda childish? I also have similar experience at other joints. live and let live.
I agree with brother Booze, why you go try break other people's ricebowl Sia!

just because you kana carrot, worst you do is FR lo. Bros here will note.

get people in jail for trying to make a living a bit screw up lah.

What you want and suggest to do is really breaking the Bro code here
the worst code you can break of all Calling the AV.
do you know this will spread like wild fire?

I too got my share of LAN LAN have to pay for lousy wank exp but we don't do calls to AV bro.

chill la
Old 15-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
IHATESEX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

if the anti vice raid the place mean we got one less place to go and just becos of one black sheep you buring the whole forest.

best if you can share with us her name and we will avoid finding her.

thanks
Old 15-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
weaverworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go there every now and again and had the SG lady that you refer to, she did try the 70SGD bit with me as well but I said no and she came down in price.
Her selling point was that she was Singaporean and my response was that, Chinese, Singaporean, Thai, Malay makes no difference to my bro's, it's the handiwork that warrants the extra pay.

That said, asking anti-vice to raid simply because you suck at bargaining and have very poor self control is way way low. If you don't like the price don't buy the product crybaby.
Old 15-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Ricking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

HaHa..so many Protective Mr Roberts here...well, this joint will be gone soon...better go before its gone like Adelphi...Pay more pay more..
Old 15-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricking View Post
went down after some drink HH since still early decide to visit (first time there) massage at 3rd floor near...offer to massage by a singapore 30+..skinny.tall, big mouth..opt for $35 massage think was 45min type but knn her massage was like normal, and finish in less than 30min the whole massage and HJ...Did not ask her name but told me she local..

after rubbing oil and massage chit chat a bit...she offer me a fucking expensive proposal of HJ 70, BBBJ (with condom only) 100,...and say i handsome FJ is 150 ! KNNBCCB think she i first time there and not regular there want to rip me off...CCB...but knn she already holding to my cock and rubbing a bit liao and i want to release my brothers out...and also dont want the whole thing to turn out to be a unhappy one so lan lan i gave in for HJ...$70 Fdamaging which is nothing to shout of..she unhooooked her bra and her breast, well, C Cup small type...french kiss her...say want to see pussy $120?!! SMLJ!...in the end i just cum...pay $$ and left...

and i had wrote a note to anti-vice dept to raid there...( any objection from Bro here...? )
if i were u i would have just paid the massage fees n fuck off... U got nth to lose...
Old 15-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everyone just ignore ricking lah. Don't think he got the balls to inform av. If he really informs, he would not be telling everyone here so that anyone can alert bjj to take precaution.

I think he just want to have fun during holi. The more you tell him not to do this, do that, he will purposely do this, do that.

Best way is to inform this type of ppl
Old 15-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Everyone just ignore ricking lah. Don't think he got the balls to inform av. If he really informs, he would not be telling everyone here so that anyone can alert bjj to take precaution.

I think he just want to have fun during holi. The more you tell him not to do this, do that, he will purposely do this, do that.

Best way is to inform this type of ppl
chill bro itz ok
Old 15-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
HaHa..so many Protective Mr Roberts here...well, this joint will be gone soon...better go before its gone like Adelphi...Pay more pay more..
to say that so many protective MR. Roberts here..i would say you are the biggest Mr. Roberts of all..paid a higher price for the HJ , than wrote here with so many KNNs to cry father cry mother..btw..i zapped u...
Old 16-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
Zapped. You could have just said "No".
Old 17-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
immloved is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went pass there a few times. Is this the one where there are 3 ladies hanging around inside? There is another shop somewhat diagonally across which seems always empty.
Old 17-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The one that is always empty belongs to the same boss. always locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by immloved View Post
Went pass there a few times. Is this the one where there are 3 ladies hanging around inside? There is another shop somewhat diagonally across which seems always empty.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lordweaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there 2 weeks back....3rd floor, mediocre massage. SGD 40 for massage and SGD 50 for HJ with auto roam....unzip top, massage boobies, suck on them.....
Old 10-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
SiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You should not come to this site at all if you like to call anti-vice.

You did a very bad thing and you should repent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1