The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

SaSa red bean soup and today medical screening

see her next year liao 🙊🙉🙈
Old 29-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
reports is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreports is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Tried Bai xue
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B enhanced
GFE: 10/10 , friendly, easy going
FJ: 10/10, high GFE results of having a good f session

Long time not have such wonderful session already, it’s mainly because we had a good chitchat. So it’s my cup of tea may not yours
Old 30-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Bai Xue

Very long time no write Frs liao. Today eng eng wanted to try gals at 165x but carpark quite pack so drive over to L20 and saw 58 no car parking so when in to see see.
Ask auntie any gals working and she say only one gal free now. Have to say first look not really my taste but second look she got this "Hui people" ethnic groups look and she look like bigger size Chinese actress Dilraba.
On the way out after finish saw a tall skinny gal and auntie say her name Lu Lu not sure if she's a new gal on top of the current 4 gals?

Name: Bai Xue
Look: 7.5/10 (Minority ethnic groups look. She more to the GND type with sweet smile.)
Body: 7/10 (Big bone type, with nice pair of real soft D cup and shaved down under. Those prefer petite size gal can skip her.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very hard working gal who know how to please her man.)
FJ: 8/10 (This gal love sex, hit the right button, make horny and she the best lover.)
Services: 9/10 (She may not have the best look or body but her attitude is one of the best.)

RTF: Trying other gals first but she on my list of RTF.

By the way this Frs base on my personal experience. I'm not related to anyone or any shops.
Those in this forum long enough know I only share good and sometime bad bonk.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.
Old 31-12-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bai Xue

Quote:
Originally Posted by reports View Post
Tried Bai xue
Boobs: B enhanced
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post

Name: Bai Xue
Body: 7/10 (Big bone type, with nice pair of real soft D cup and shaved down under. Those prefer petite size gal can skip her.)
One FR is B enhanced. One FR is real soft D cup.

Which one is accurate?
Old 31-12-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
One FR is B enhanced. One FR is real soft D cup.

Which one is accurate?
From my experience (if Bai Xue = Lisa), seems that real soft D cup is more accurate.

My hands not big enough to grab the whole thing, I just assume is C or above liao.
Old 01-01-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Skoova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in sg for awhile. Does anyone know if Sasa is back? Heard many good things for her
Old 05-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robinW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoova View Post
Back in sg for awhile. Does anyone know if Sasa is back? Heard many good things for her
Yep she’s back!
Old 12-01-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Mandy and I want to say I'm hooked but unsure. She looks like a slimmer and hotter version of my colleague so it made the sex even more stimulating.
Mandy is pretty. Can pass of as poly girl or uni. Natural boobs and loads of frenching. I was having fun licking and sucking her pussy for some time. She gets wet naturally and didn't need to use too much lube.
Her boobs and teh voice she makes when fucking makes it hard to control. Usually I will last a few positions but only changed 3 to 4 times before I shot my load into her. One of her legs propped against my shoulder as I stood at the edge of the bed, my cock deep inside her. When I pulled my cock out, the condom dragged out cos I cummed quite abit.
I agree with some bros that her gfe isn't as high but it's still a good fuck with a sweet young thing with a hot body.
Old 12-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to try this house but $200/60mins scary sia. 2-3 can but confirm no kungfu to tahan that long for 1 shot
Old 13-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Eng eng pay this house a visit ask auntie any gals working, as just open for the day, she say not sure have to wait and see.
First to report work mandy small petite size SYT with lovely smile but too bad someone already waiting for her.
Next to come in Lulu, saw that pair of spot lights buay tarhan so take her.

Name: Lu Lu
Look: 7/10 (Zhejiang babe, with a little over modify face.)
Body: 7/10 (Big bone type, with nice pair of tear drop D cup and pink nipper.)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (That foxy, slutty look with her hair let down really..... )
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing special, except for that pair of bouncing spot lights and tight pussy.)
Services: 7/10 (Overall still good but abit too commercial and take some effort to warm up and break the ice.)

RTF: May go for her again as her blow skill really good but I still prefer GFE services. Next on the list for this house Mandy.

This Frs base on my personal experience. I'm not related to anyone or any shops.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.

Last edited by 5931; 13-01-2023 at 03:45 PM.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I RTF Mandy twice already..very nice experience & had enjoyed those sessions with her.
My other fav. are Qian Qian ( H1669) & WeiWei (H1658a). Overall service is very good with strong GFE.
Old 26-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Finally get to bonk Mandy quite hassle-free today. I must say she has everything but the GFE. Her audio is one of the best I have heard so far. Go for her if you want pure looks, figure and service. Don't expect her to treat you with passion.

Still a 8/10 for me.
Old 26-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Eng eng pay this house a visit ask auntie any gals working, as just open for the day, she say not sure have to wait and see.
First to report work mandy small petite size SYT with lovely smile but too bad someone already waiting for her.
Next to come in Lulu, saw that pair of spot lights buay tarhan so take her.

Name: Lu Lu
Look: 7/10 (Zhejiang babe, with a little over modify face.)
Body: 7/10 (Big bone type, with nice pair of tear drop D cup and pink nipper.)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (That foxy, slutty look with her hair let down really..... )
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing special, except for that pair of bouncing spot lights and tight pussy.)
Services: 7/10 (Overall still good but abit too commercial and take some effort to warm up and break the ice.)

RTF: May go for her again as her blow skill really good but I still prefer GFE services. Next on the list for this house Mandy.

This Frs base on my personal experience. I'm not related to anyone or any shops.

She's a chain smoker
Old 26-01-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She's a chain smoker
No wonder my pack of rokok never come back after the after session smoke. But must say she smoke my tools smoking well, one of the best so far for the current batch of gals.
Old 26-01-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flyfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
appreciate it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1