The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhost View Post
Ha ha.... My side does not xao alot.... Those xao are people who do not have their own people in Viet... My viet people is my family also... They are already reputed in the village cos we have oversea client from malaysia, australia and indonesia clients not forget Singapore....

Pls note the man have to travel 3 hours from the airport to village... What you going to see is only plantation... So, do you think we xao??

Xao can only spoil reputation and that is not going to happen to our end...
Many of the bros here went to see and stay in the plantation that you mention. Travel on bikes for a few hours to their homes. Bath, shit, urine in the plantations, yet get xao and heartbroken le...so why if we see the plantation and travel hours to the village mean we will not be cheated???
Old 11-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros. Would just like to seek the advice of bros whom have been in vietnam for quite some time.

Is it true that girls in vietnam generally get married at the age of 16-18? Is it weird if a girl of about age 20 tells me that she never married before and dun like vietnamese men? Possible to check on her marital status? or can you just simply remove your past marital status by paying the vietnamese police money?

is there any private investigator service etc in vietnam? any bros can recommend?

Thanks very much for any help and advice given
Old 12-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
hi bros. Would just like to seek the advice of bros whom have been in vietnam for quite some time.

Is it true that girls in vietnam generally get married at the age of 16-18? Is it weird if a girl of about age 20 tells me that she never married before and dun like vietnamese men? Possible to check on her marital status? or can you just simply remove your past marital status by paying the vietnamese police money?

is there any private investigator service etc in vietnam? any bros can recommend?

It's very common for Vietnamese ladies from the province to get married between 18 to 22. But there are also some who gets married slightly later, but most of the time, if they tell you that they are not married by age of 25 and above, the chances are they would have divorce once before. But I do know of province gals who studies in HCMC and is not married till age 31. If you wish to check on their martial status, you can go to their province government to check.

As for investigator, I will think it's better to trust her then to do such checks. Once the gal finds out, you will lose her.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
It's very common for Vietnamese ladies from the province to get married between 18 to 22. But there are also some who gets married slightly later, but most of the time, if they tell you that they are not married by age of 25 and above, the chances are they would have divorce once before. But I do know of province gals who studies in HCMC and is not married till age 31. If you wish to check on their martial status, you can go to their province government to check.

As for investigator, I will think it's better to trust her then to do such checks. Once the gal finds out, you will lose her.
Good sound advice.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 12-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

One thing about marrying normal viet gal is to be able to acccept their past. Due to their background and poor living conditions, many of them are either

(1) married to taiwanese at very young age, kanna abused and returned to Vietnam;

(2) worked as WL before or still working as one when you meet her;

Unlike Singaporean ladies who are brought up with good education and better living conditions, these viet gals do more things than 1 to feed their large family. So if you plan to marry one, do accept her past. Let her know that you do not dispise her and you love her for who she is. You are willing to create a future with her. Patience, love and care will change her. Do not lie to her, let her know the conditions in Singapore. For example, i watch the chinese news with my wife and i explain to her about the different news, from foreign ones to local ones. No need to lie, sooner or later they will know the truth.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

thanks very much for you advice.

my girl is currently 20.... or so the passport says. looks about there too. is it possible for the girl to get married while married to another person? the province government records , can it be removed by bribing the officials?

so much about vietnam that i dun noe.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
So if you plan to marry one, do accept her past.
yea understand that too. but i can only accept what i know.

for eg, if she used to work as wl so be it. it can be accepted. after all she is still human. I also screw around so i am not in the position to despise her.

but wad i cannot accept is if shes married and she tells me shes not etc, which is why i am thinking on checking on her marriage status, background etc.

she too keeps asking if my parents will object, despise her etc, but i think i am prepared to accept her regardless, if she is who she claims to be.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks very much for you advice.

my girl is currently 20.... or so the passport says. looks about there too. is it possible for the girl to get married while married to another person? the province government records , can it be removed by bribing the officials?

so much about vietnam that i dun noe.
wooo... 20 years old is a tender age. No, it is not possible for the gal to marry another man when record shows that she is still married to first man. As for bribing the officials to remove the record, most of the gals do not have so much money to bribe for this type of removal of marriage records as its not a simple job, so amount of money needed to do this is quite a far bit.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Finally You APPEARED ?????

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Finally You APPEARED ?????
sorry bro was caught up in work for quite a while. my sincere apologies for failing to meet u in HCM the previous time. are you in sg at the moment?
Old 12-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
wooo... 20 years old is a tender age...
how about the marriage laws in vietnam? does marrying a girl in vietnam give the same rights to the girl as if i marry her in sg? (like the divorce and she gets half ur assets thing in singapore)

coz my girl now wants to do customary marriage (i think) or wad she calls "dang cuoi" with me, so i kinda wanna know what rights it entitles her to, but can't find any thing on the net.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how about the marriage laws in vietnam? does marrying a girl in vietnam give the same rights to the girl as if i marry her in sg? (like the divorce and she gets half ur assets thing in singapore)

coz my girl now wants to do customary marriage (i think) or wad she calls "dang cuoi" with me, so i kinda wanna know what rights it entitles her to, but can't find any thing on the net.
bro...in Vn money is law...but the fact that she marry you ROM and you are a Sinkie...means women charter law applies if you bring her back to sinkie land...sinkie land recognised ROM from other countries...

if you wan to marry the ger...dun just do customary...must do ROM...unless you have no intention to marry her officially...customary marriage is not recognised in Sinkie...if you had a previous ROM with another ger then customary marriage with a diff ger can be seen as bigamy...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
bro...in Vn money is law...but the fact that she marry you ROM and you are a Sinkie...means women charter law applies if you bring her back to sinkie land...sinkie land recognised ROM from other countries...
this is what i am afraid of. if rom in vn can be recognised, then if she xao me i die alr. tts y thinking of getting an investigator to check on her marital status etc, and if she got other guys over there.

i think she say dang cuoi but also will rom coz she say will go cong an and sign paper.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes, the Singaporean husband has to play a major role in the failing of a marriage with viet gals. Many Sgp husbands like to boast to their viet wives and give them false hopes. I have heard of many Sgp husbands boasting to their viet wives that they can easily get them PR or even citizenship. This is despite the fact that they are either unemployed or having unstable income. The next lie Sgp husbands like to tell is that Singapore is short of babies, so if their viet wives give birth to babies, govt will give PR and citizenship. All the false hopes created and if these hopes didn't materialize after some time, viet wives get disappointed and annoyed.
so very true...
NO contribution in sillypore, NO pay income tax, NO CPF contirbution is NO PR for foreign wife even if got children
Old 12-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is what i am afraid of. if rom in vn can be recognised, then if she xao me i die alr. tts y thinking of getting an investigator to check on her marital status etc, and if she got other guys over there.

i think she say dang cuoi but also will rom coz she say will go cong an and sign paper.
sorry... but you don't trust her, why marry???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1