The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Keng1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Great Bonks - Andie

Had her for 2 times already.
Both were sexually charged wonderful sessions.

Eurasian looks, fair, smooth body with ample bosom.

Willing to kiss, french, suck, lick, moan, finger and cum.
Accommodating to various requests with a sweet girlish smile.

Highly rated gem.

Enjoy while she's here.

Cheers!
Old 20-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keng1 View Post
Maxies.. where to I start?
Pretty-oh yeah.. head turner type
Body- smooth, slight tan, slim and lithe figure
Bosom- u will seldom see or touch a more soft, succulent pair. Very responsive to touch and kisses
Service- accommodating to my various requests with a smile always
Kisses- hot and heavy tongue fight, gets her all heated and wet and wanting..
Tightness- oh YEAH!

Enjoy her before burnout.
Cheers.
bro from which stable?
Old 20-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Keng1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGOD View Post
bro from which stable?
pls do a search..
Old 20-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MordeCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What a great come back FR! looks like i am coming back too
Hahas, =) awaiting for all my long lost friends in sammy to discover me =)
Old 20-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keng1 View Post
pls do a search..
bro be more specific la, like that must well don't share
Old 20-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordeCode View Post
Hahas, =) awaiting for all my long lost friends in sammy to discover me =)
Still no idea post more and i may catch u!
Old 20-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
caveman85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Guy I am new to this, friend recommended me this sammyboyforum.com thing, am I doing the right thing? PLEASE ADVICE,

First Pick is the BABYLICIOUS90, because it sound delicious, haha, I try the nanny as the web say 95% resemblance, the person text me ask me try so I try, when I reach the location I see nanny, I shock seriously. I din know the pic and the real person look so much alike, I enjoy the whole session, first time try sammyboyforum.com, I now know how its work, thanks god Singapore still got still have this kind of service. I will try out other logo too, but babylicious90 really tempting me to go back again, I saw other 2 girl candy and sweety, it make me wan to go back tonight again, Bro Faen thanks for the pleasant arrangement, Nanny is really the NIPPLE KILLER, HAHA, Big boobs with small tiny nipple, Singapore cannot find liao I think..

GUY if my FR done it badly, please ADVICE me, I am new to this, I been force to write this FR to enjoy VIP rate, haha, vip rate with GREAT BONK WORTH writing the FR, feel like going back tonight and have a session with NANNY( Nipple Killer) NANNY I misses u,
Old 20-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
IchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
probably pacific stars
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=462758
Old 20-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still no idea post more and i may catch u!
Alright, any recommendation from any stables ? i will try them in marathon hahas take ur time to catch bro
Old 20-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chill bro, all under sammyboy are one big family. Keng1 mind to share out that stable name cause i also need some good recommendation
Old 21-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

RTF - Miki @ Mamasan

Lucky bastard I am. I knew Miki is so hard to book without prior bookings but was in the area so just decided to tempt fate and contact bro Simon. 2 mins later sms reply came and YES! Got an available slot for Miki! 10mins later I was already at her door.

I dont need to write much because she is just as awesome like always. (Can refer to my earlier FR on Miki). This time a round we talked more and got deeper connection. She is genuinely interested amd sincere in her conversations about the topics we spoked about. GFE gao gao.

I will miss Miki when she goes back but it wont be the last we will see eachother.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
RTF - Miki @ Mamasan

Lucky bastard I am. I knew Miki is so hard to book without prior bookings but was in the area so just decided to tempt fate and contact bro Simon. 2 mins later sms reply came and YES! Got an available slot for Miki! 10mins later I was already at her door.

I dont need to write much because she is just as awesome like always. (Can refer to my earlier FR on Miki). This time a round we talked more and got deeper connection. She is genuinely interested amd sincere in her conversations about the topics we spoked about. GFE gao gao.

I will miss Miki when she goes back but it wont be the last we will see eachother.

Nice one bro..RTF..power la...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: Cosplay Bonk
Nice encounter to bonk a lady in cosplay. I will try out other cosplay next.

Sneak Preview
Bella complexion is smooth
Bella is a cute -cute style lady
Bella wears a very beautiful smile
Bella have long hair and big assets
Bella is not fair and not dark, medium colour
Bella has a nice body with no stretch marks and tattoos
Bella can understand and speak English, as she work in office back in Thailand

Featuring Stable

Booking handle By: Bro Mario
Bro Mario Response: friendly, fast response and accommodating. Thanks for the arrangement.

Booking Details
Date of Bonk: 19 June 2014
Time of Action: 23:00 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet and very easy accessible.
Room's Condition: small with a simple design, bed is a bit old, while bonking can hear some sound from it and the room have attached toilet, more privacy.

Featuring Actress
Bella

Bella wear a nice make up and she look cute and is very chio. The pics is 95 percent similiar.

Overall Sextification
Attitude : friendly and patient, no complaint, chatty
Service Attitude: know how to service well, hardworking and very willing to pls

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer: Permission was given by the stable and the gal for taking and posting the live pics here. This will determine the trueness and the realness of this FR so that readers here will have no doubts about this FR .

This is how the story goes…..

-First met
Follow instruction and went up knocked on the door. A sec later, a chio lady open the door, told me she was belle and lead me to her room.

-Invited to her room
While inside the room, she prepares the towel for me. She was rather shy at first but slowly we break the ice. Soon, were all naked and she was teasing with my cock while we are chatting.

-Shower..
After that, she lead me for shower. The bath room condition was good. The shower area was just nice and the heater and towel are all in good condition. Nothing much happen in the shower as everything was rather SOP. After the shower, we wrap ourselves and proceed back to our love nest.

-Start of round one
Before start, she show me a whole set of cosplay uniform she have. She ask me to choose what I want, but I ask her what colour she like and she told me she prefer the pink “Kimono” outfit. I was fantasizing of having a jap AV kimono style bonk. She dress up and we start by frenching, licking my neck area..ear..then she went down on her knees..blowing (BBBJ) my rod, teasing it also..i love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue,no rush at all. I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. “Oh God” I feel damn good and my little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao. She looked at in a sexy and CFM expression & swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a deep throat. It was a very solid 45 min of bbbj and lastly I finish her off with a CIM which is rarely that I had that.
After this round, we went for a quick shower to clean ourself.

-Start of round two
Both of us lay on the bed, we lock our eyes on each other and soon, we were naked, she started by catbathed me and I somehow cannot take it anymore, my hands went around her big tits & rubbing her nipples n she started moaning heavier with gasp..
My fingers went down to her already wet pussy, rubbing her clit then fingered her lightly there slowly inserting my finger one by one, and I proceed to paint her, for lesser than 10 minutes of time, she let out the “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” sound the she cum n wobbled, I can feel it in my finger.
After that, she fetch a condom and capped me. We started off her riding me, while lowering her body down to french me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “ho yes ho yes ho yes ”. After that, I move myself up to change to another postion for deep thrust. She moan “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so loud that I am afraid her room mates next door may heard it. After that, we change to missionary and we keep frenching and from there I held up her leg and thrust her deep in. I can feel the sound effect from the bed and also the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I accelerate my speed to the fastest and give my last burst and she was shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” and I offload all my cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing oozing out from her pussy. I smile and told her, she cum also and she ask I am happy. I said yes, I am a happy man.
We were both sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.
A well spend and a nice experience on cosplay bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. Will look up for your rest of the gals...!! cheers –

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 21-07-2014, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer: Permission was given by the stable and the gal for taking and posting the live pics here. This will determine the trueness and the realness of this FR so that readers here will have no doubts about this FR .
Power bro! Love the Live pics. Another target to try. Keep up the power FRs coming!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1