The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2004, 03:45 PM
ter_vict

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Short day trip from airport

hello singapore. i am going to be on transit..10 hrs..this weekend and was hoping to try out the much heard about services on Orchard and/or Geyland. Since i am only there during the day, whihch one would be better?

what is the easiest/nearest place from the airport ..so i can do a quickie and get baack..its my first time in singapore. i love singapore!!!!
Old 14-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Short day trip from airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ter_vict
i love singapore!!!!
Haha, I think you mean you love the opportunities for trysts in Singapore!

Anyway, since you'll be here in the day, Geylang should be out (unless you're talking about doing freelancers in hotels). Try health centres; they're plentiful around the island.

To go to town, simply hop onto a train at Changi Airport's Terminal 2. Transfer to another train at Tanah Merah station and in about 20 minutes you'll be in the financial district. Within walking distance of City Hall MRT is Excelsior HC. Near Chinatown MRT (on the north-east line) are Soon Lee Gardens HC and Joyful HC.

Tomahawk
Old 14-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hello singapore. i am going to be on transit..10 hrs..this weekend and was hoping to try out the much heard about services on Orchard and/or Geyland. Since i am only there during the day, whihch one would be better?

what is the easiest/nearest place from the airport ..so i can do a quickie and get baack..its my first time in singapore. i love singapore!!!!
U can try to take a cab to Marina South, there's 2 health centre - Dragon and Executive.
Quick fix and unwind at the pool/sauna
Old 15-07-2004, 02:06 AM
ter_vict

Thumbs up Re: Short day trip from airport

thanks tomahawk and randi_candi..i appreciate ur quick feedback.

so, you mean that geylang is not open during the day time? How far is it from the airport? i have heard greaaat reviews of geylang quality..but s ince i am a newbie i'll take your aadvice and try out the HC's insteaad. As i isaid, time is of the essence!! :-)

well..any insights /details about the HC's you mentioned??? $$ not a problem ...i'd like top quality.

thaanks for your help..if you're ever traavelling to my side of the woods (USA)..drop me an email!!!
Old 15-07-2004, 08:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bigbigone21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
Haha, I think you mean you love the opportunities for trysts in Singapore!

Anyway, since you'll be here in the day, Geylang should be out (unless you're talking about doing freelancers in hotels). Try health centres; they're plentiful around the island.

To go to town, simply hop onto a train at Changi Airport's Terminal 2. Transfer to another train at Tanah Merah station and in about 20 minutes you'll be in the financial district. Within walking distance of City Hall MRT is Excelsior HC. Near Chinatown MRT (on the north-east line) are Soon Lee Gardens HC and Joyful HC.

Tomahawk
Geylang, as far as I know (Cat 80/150 at least) is open from about 1pm.
Old 15-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

so, you mean that geylang is not open during the day time? How far is it from the airport? i have heard greaaat reviews of geylang quality..but s ince i am a newbie i'll take your aadvice and try out the HC's insteaad. As i isaid, time is of the essence!! :-)

well..any insights /details about the HC's you mentioned??? $$ not a problem ...i'd like top quality.

thaanks for your help..if you're ever traavelling to my side of the woods (USA)..drop me an email!!!
U did not indicated your timing only stated day time.
Pointing you to GL maybe a bit more hassle as there are more steps and directions needed, just in case we got you confused.

Try doing a search for Drangon/Executive and marina south.
That should give you a clearer indication. Especially its convenient for you to and fro the airport
Old 15-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The more popular chicks at Geylang (read better service/looks) usually only start about 2plus. I think Geylang is best if you're looking for a straightforward bang-and-go - the chicks here are top quality and have excellent service. Go read the Geylang thread for field reports. Btw, Geylang is pronounced 'gay-lung'. In the reports, punters commonly give 4-digit numbers indicating the chick's homebase - the first two give the lane number and last two give the house number. Eg, 1805 means Geylang Lorong (lane) 18, house number 5.

Health Centres are nice places for a good soak followed by a bang. The chicks' service levels are generally not as good as Geylang (but still high), but they do not lose out in looks. Dragon Health Centre is probably your best bet - spacious, great facilities and young, good-looking chicks. However, you do need to book ahead if you want the good ones! A cab ride from the airport to Dragon takes about 20mins, max 30mins. Tell the cabby to take you to Marina South and drop you in front of Victor's Superbowl. If you're facing Victor's entrance, you should be able to see a small, partially sheltered carpark about 20m to the right. The entrance to Dragon is via a flight of stairs right in the middle of the carpark, where the shelter ends.

Orchard Towers only start happening at night and is much more troublesome - you gotta hunt and negotiate and then get to a hotel. I think it's a no-go for someone on transit!

Well, have fun... but be warned - once you try the 'commandos' of Geylang, you'll be hooked... I've punted all around the world - UK, US, Australia, Japan, China... I've not come across anywhere with service levels as good as Geylang... except maybe in Malaysia (where most of these chicks come from anyway...).

Quote:

Old 15-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Happosai

Quote:

Hi friend, you can try geylang in the day time too, most joints open around 1-2 pm. Alot of bros here swears by geylang lor 16 house 12. Look for tommy. You should look at the other folder with gives more recommendations for Geylang.
Old 15-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 21
mrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud of

hi bro;
since we had provided so many info for you.
Why don't you provide some detail for us cheongster here about your side of the green.
Old 16-07-2004, 12:26 PM
ter_vict

Hi bros! thanks for the numerous responses. I promise to provide you information about your side of the green after I have had a taste of Geylang...from what I hear, my side of the green will pale in comparison with the commandos of geylang. Asian Massage Parlors (AMPs) are popular in LA/SF..but mostly have Korean chicken only. One hour of rest cost anywhere from $150-$250.

([email protected]) is a very helpful site with brothers here...

Well, I'll put in a comparison FR aafter my trip..but the results alreaady seem obvious.

Happy times!
Old 16-07-2004, 03:48 PM
ter_vict

brothers,

dragon it is then..
whats the deal with reservations? I plan to viist aroundn 12 noon on tuesday/wednesdaay. are reservations mandatory? does Dragon allow me to view aand pick chicks?

please fill me in on what i should plan..i am used to the AMPs in SF..where you basically walk in, pick a girl (if there are manyy available)..and then head out straight to a room for an hour session. Someone recommeded earlier that I can get to the healthcenter, relax in sauna for an hour or two, then go for a massage....

I will seaaarch from some FRs too..but if you can help with with the reservfations question..and/or recommendations for chichs at Dragon..that will be great! thanks!!!
Old 19-07-2004, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Oops, looks like I caught this too late - hope you had a good time....

Quote:
brothers,

dragon it is then..
whats the deal with reservations? I plan to viist aroundn 12 noon on tuesday/wednesdaay. are reservations mandatory? does Dragon allow me to view aand pick chicks?

please fill me in on what i should plan..i am used to the AMPs in SF..where you basically walk in, pick a girl (if there are manyy available)..and then head out straight to a room for an hour session. Someone recommeded earlier that I can get to the healthcenter, relax in sauna for an hour or two, then go for a massage....

I will seaaarch from some FRs too..but if you can help with with the reservfations question..and/or recommendations for chichs at Dragon..that will be great! thanks!!!
Old 19-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bros! thanks for the numerous responses. I promise to provide you information about your side of the green after I have had a taste of Geylang...from what I hear, my side of the green will pale in comparison with the commandos of geylang. Asian Massage Parlors (AMPs) are popular in LA/SF..but mostly have Korean chicken only. One hour of rest cost anywhere from $150-$250.

([email protected]) is a very helpful site with brothers here...

Well, I'll put in a comparison FR aafter my trip..but the results alreaady seem obvious.

Happy times!
$150 - $250 US ??
Old 19-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
simimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud of

This reminds me of a joke:
This foreigner at the airport jumps onto the first Taxi manned by a female driver anxiously asking: "Hey Sister, bring me to the nearest whorehouse,I am horny!!!"
to which the female driver replied " YOU ARE IN IT" .hehehehehehe!!!
Old 19-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
FunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
brothers,

dragon it is then..

Yes, I am familiar with the AMPs in SF like golden flower and the ever popular lee's (but of course!). I once tried a lady in Lee's and she claimed to be from Spore but it was nonsense.

Here you will be spending about the same amount $150 in total to a visit to Dragon but it's in S$, not US$! Sounds like a steal (to you). To us in Spore that's still good hard-earned money.

Expect much better service than what you are used to in SF. Ask for an english speaking provider if you cannot speak mandarin - those from malaysia usually don't speak much english.

Unfortunately you are not going to get a chance to pick the girl, you just describe what you like, eg. long hair, slim, etc and a girl will be assigned to you. In SF, if you are white, you sometime do not get a chance to pick as they quickly assign a girl to you, so likely you are asian or a very regular client.

Dragon is only about 15-20 mins from the airport and you don't have to make a reservation. Have fun! Don't forget to write us a fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1