The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
In a job I dun like, should I quit?

I would like to apply overseas Job or apply for migration but this job I am in also take up my after office hours such that I got very little energy for applying. But if I quit I got no income . Should i quit and spend time to apply for migration and overseas job?

Very demotivated and feel like dying . But if quit I no income
Old 03-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I would like to apply overseas Job or apply for migration but this job I am in also take up my after office hours such that I got very little energy for applying. But if I quit I got no income . Should i quit and spend time to apply for migration and overseas job?

Unless this job is u starring in av videos wat does it have to do with sex
_________
Exchange points better than asking stupid questions ma
Old 03-01-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Unless this job is u starring in av videos wat does it have to do with sex
_________
Exchange points better than asking stupid questions ma

Aiya ... everything will affect your sex life may.no Job no $ , u can enjoy sex meh?
Old 03-01-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
GreatAlexandros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In a job I dun like, should I quit?

If you really want to quit TS, find another job first then quit, don't quit without another job in hand
Old 03-01-2017, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CacoonFest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatAlexandros View Post
If you really want to quit TS, find another job first then quit, don't quit without another job in hand
Fully agreed
9 57
Old 03-01-2017, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

in the same situation as you bro, for me just stay put and earn the income and till the economy recover then change job...
Old 03-01-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

But really buei tahan , like torture sial. And although I steal some time to apply Job during office hours but I find still not enough. Esp when I also wan apply to migrate
Old 03-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
beast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Like what other bros say, find a job 1st then quit. But end of the day, depends on your own risk appetite. You got dependents ta home waiting for your income? nowadays a lot of ppl willing to quit and spend full time at home looking for job.

My personal preference is to make sure there is no break in income so that I can continue put food on the table for my family.. So lan lan.. Have to stay in my current job..
Old 03-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatAlexandros View Post
This is the best advice for your situation, and seriously, should be obvious. Not sure what you mean by no time to even apply. Do you work 16 hours a day?
Old 03-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please don't quit without finding another job.

& that being said the economy now is very bad with several places even without bonus.

Sometimes it may also be about your comfort zone to step out before you deduce whether the job is for you. Interest does not equate to what you want to do in future. Never leave a job without getting any skills or values to value add to your next job.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
veronicanguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just do it.!

Make sure you have another job before you quit.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JordanSpieth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Please don't quit without finding another job.

& that being said the economy now is very bad with several places even without bonus.

Sometimes it may also be about your comfort zone to step out before you deduce whether the job is for you. Interest does not equate to what you want to do in future. Never leave a job without getting any skills or values to value add to your next job.
Very sound advice!
Old 03-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
UbiRd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicanguyen View Post
Just do it.!

Make sure you have another job before you quit.
Well said actually.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I also wanted to quit my job. Just afraid I might not be able to find one as the economy is bad. Work until sian also. Hope to find a new job soon then quit. Or else no income cannot survive.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I also wanted to quit my job. Just afraid I might not be able to find one as the economy is bad. Work until sian also. Hope to find a new job soon then quit. Or else no income cannot survive.
前怕虎、后怕狼。Don't be afraid. Just do it and apply. Put your energies to your work in the meantime, even as you apply. Otherwise you will find yourself going nowhere.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1