The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up 【【PRC公主网】】瑶瑶██ 19yr Cute SYT masseuse with a slim & tight body and amazing skills! ██

Cute SYT masseuse with a slim & tight body and amazing skills! She may be only 19 years old but her massage skills are EXCELLENT with real skills and strength She will give you a 100% AUTHENTIC SOLID FULL BODY HARD MASSAGE!will give you an authentic massage to relax your body
可爱年轻的女按摩师拥有娇小玲珑和苗条的身材!她只有19岁,但她拥有惊人的按摩技巧。她会给你一个100 %正规按摩服务!真实的按摩以放松你的身体

Name/姓名 : 瑶瑶yao’yao
Age/年龄 : 19
Height/身高 : 165CM
Boobs/胸围 :34B

Services provided
服务项目

~~~~Authentic massage/正规按摩~~~~
~~~~Full body massage/全身按摩~~~~
~~~~body Oil massage/油推~~~~
~~~~Head, Neck&shoulder massage/头,颈和头部按摩~~~~
~~~~Sexy massage/诱惑按摩~~~~
~~~~Lots of finger teasing/蚂蚁上树~~~~
~~~~Kneeling back massage/跪背~~~~
~~~~HDLY/海底捞月~~~~
~~~~Prostate Care/前列腺保养~~~~
~~~~Juage/抓根~~~~
~~~~HJ/打飞机~~~~

No BBBJ & FJ Service没有口交和做爱服务

Damage

SGD110/60mins/Full body massage/2 HJ
Location地点 : Central中部
Include room 包房

MR form bro need_it .thank you for the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Tried to do a last minute booking with Clearly but she is clearly very busy. Ran through the pages and saw this ML (Yao Yao) from PRC princess whom I tried before. This is her second stint here. --> https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=543771

Booked and went down. Seems she just arrived not too long ago. Look is exactly as the photos shown in the link. This lass is very different from Clearly. If Clearly is like a new girlfriend who shows more initiative and enthusiasm, Yao Yao is probably like a partner who has been with you for a long time. This is not the first time I visit her so I guess not much ice needed be broken.

Her massage is pretty standard and forceful for her lanky frame. A fair bit of elbow actions and forceful presses all over the body, including neck, calves and thighs. There was a brief head massage and arm / fingers massage. Acceptable to me.

Yao Yao's demeanor is cool by nature, which is a marked difference from Clearly. But this seems to be her true self and for those who think Clearly's friendliness is a bit too much to bear, Yao Yao is probably as real as you can get. She could chat if you wish to, or she would just go about her work. Sensual massage part is mechanical, though there was good teasing of the balls and the head. She remained clothed throughout but upper roaming is allowed. No kissing or licking of her B cup too. Southern roaming was out too. I respect her for setting her boundary but it may not be acceptable to many bros, considering the competition out there. She is probably what I would say "賣藝不賣笑,也不賣身".

One excellent point is that she is pretty and has tight, nubile body. Looks like the neighbour's JC-going daughter you have been ogling at. Totally my type.

Apartment is clean but it is shared. Her room is tiny but functional. Toilet is acceptable but you have to cross the living room to get to it.

Considering that she is here on a short assignment + I actually find her mannerism refreshing + her massage is not bad + I like her look and tight body + I think there is a bit of chemistry between us = I will RTM again.

Last edited by PRCprincess; 19-07-2015 at 12:31 AM.
Old 15-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】瑶瑶██ 19yr Cute SYT masseuse with a slim & tight body and amazing skills

Please support our website, thank you

Old 15-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Samster

Re: 【【PRC公主网】】瑶瑶██ 19yr Cute SYT masseuse with a slim & tight body and amazing skills

Old 15-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Old 15-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Old 15-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Old 15-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Old 16-07-2015, 03:41 AM
Samster

Old 16-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster

Old 16-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Old 16-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Old 16-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Old 17-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Old 17-07-2015, 04:20 AM
Samster

Old 17-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread