The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Re: little lamb

... double posts sorry...

Last edited by Shioking; 17-08-2022 at 01:46 PM. Reason: website timed out resulting in double posts
Old 17-08-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she's 3458 on isyou site. unless this is a fake profile.

her friend point middle finger in her profile pic lol.

Only age is fake
Old 27-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like there is no updates on her checkup. Hopefully she is not hiding something
Old 30-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
RKBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Seems like there is no updates on her checkup. Hopefully she is not hiding something
She got update 😀
Old 30-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKBro View Post
She got update 😀
See post 1015. It seems that she only checked for the 4, which she will already have done for S-Pass, and any symptoms that the 2 bros have mentioned can be for other STDs.
Old 30-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKBro View Post
She got update 😀
Her update is only syphilis and hiv.
Old 30-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

I have never visited Little lamb but I did check with her on this matter. I think she has tried her best to prove her innocent. She told me protection is a must for her and she don't do it without protection. I am not trying to score point with her but I feel we should let individuals decide if they want to visit her. Bro here also cannot confirm she is the one who passed the sickness to his friend. Do let her has her own life and move on.

Last edited by justin69; 30-08-2022 at 06:55 PM.
Old 30-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Yes agree that bros who want to take the risk just go ahead. Just like some who like to do raw they r taking risk with their own lives. To each his own. As for what she can do is just check for that specific condition rather than checking for something else. Im trying to be as neutral as possible.
Old 31-08-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

She is ok la. I also never kanna.
Old 31-08-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Interesting to see her actual age on the video of her report. I think she took it down when she realized her details could be seen. How old does everyone think she is based on her looks?
Old 01-09-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Interesting to see her actual age on the video of her report. I think she took it down when she realized her details could be seen. How old does everyone think she is based on her looks?

Previously in this thread I already said her age is the only fake detail she gave
Old 01-09-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
yes you are absolutely right. She went to check for that four you stated. Chlymadia is not checked. ><
Yes she told me this was not checked, confirmed.
So there is a big possibility she may get it
Old 02-09-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SkeletonKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
I have never visited Little lamb but I did check with her on this matter. I think she has tried her best to prove her innocent. She told me protection is a must for her and she don't do it without protection. I am not trying to score point with her but I feel we should let individuals decide if they want to visit her. Bro here also cannot confirm she is the one who passed the sickness to his friend. Do let her has her own life and move on.
Haha, everytime hear ML say same thing after kana caught with infection. Don't know how to trust them. "You are the only one I love", "I always use protection", "I don't do these to all customer" I hear those until I take it as a pinch of salt.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far until now got any1 tried and got symptoms?
Old 03-09-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Lamb is in a really difficult situation - local clinics have an obligation to report positive STD tests, so naturally this makes her very wary that any positive result will mean her work pass gets cancelled. Government doctors will strictly toe the line, though privately run clinics can be a bit more lenient especially around the gray areas.

Medical practitioners are legally obliged under the Infectious Diseases Act (IDA) to report the clinical diagnosis of certain STDs, with pre-determined deadlines. Chlamydia is reportable only 72 hours ONLY AFTER LAB DIAGNOSIS . What this actually means, is that if a doctor suspects that Lamb has Chlamydia and performs a point-of-care vaginal swab within the clinic and she tests positive, there is NO OBLIGATION to report the positive result (since no lab confirmation test was done). Naturally this depends on the doctor, some will still interpret their reporting obligations under the IDA very broadly and report her anyway.

Private clinics are very sensitive to the fact that positive results can really destroy a person's life and livelihoods so they take great care in communicating positive results, while balancing their own obligations for reporting.

Decades ago my condom broke when I pumped an FL too energetically, and I feared that I would catch HIV (those were the dumb years, lol). I went to a clinic and a kind doctor told me about what he would do - basically he would perform the HIV equivalent of an ART Covid test, and if that was negative then I would have nothing to fear, but he will still suggest I do the confirmatory test for HIV (the equivalent of a PCR test for Covid). If I tested positive for the ART, he would ask that I travel to Bangkok to perform the PCR equivalent and seek treatment there. That kind doctor opened my eyes on how medical practitioners sometimes display uncommon degrees of humanity when handling sensitive subjects like STDs. He added, that doing this will not land him in trouble because he knows his legal obligations and reporting requirements under the IDA.

So the only practical alternative for Lamb to quash all rumours is to go to a reputable clinic in Malaysia for a full diagnostic test for all the STDs listed under the IDA. She may have to stay a few days, and it will take probably the equivalent of $500 but at least any results she has will not be reported to MOH since there is no cross-border reporting requirement.

I wish Lamb well - if some kind bro can bring her over to JB for a few days for the lab tests, this will clear up everything going forward.

Those who are keen to know more can read MOH's IDA guideline via the link below.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/policies-and-...s-diseases-act
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1