The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokenheart View Post
are most of these vietnamese ladies scammer? i fell in love with a very young massage lady. initially i thought she is too young to be a scammer. but later i realized she os also in contact with other guys and also having sex with them..
You said fell in love with massage lady who make money from men...so you think there is true love with massage lady who fark for money...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-04-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Kazuya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKazuya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
are most of these vietnamese ladies scammer? i fell in love with a very young massage lady. initially i thought she is too young to be a scammer. but later i realized she os also in contact with other guys and also having sex with them..

Have you known her long enough for you to fall in love? if you already know the job is like that. and if you fall in love with her but you don't have an official relationship yet, then it's not wrong if she still does that. it's part of her job. unless you are already in an official relationship, that is if you are cover her financially and ask her to quit her job. but if you're the only one in love, I think she's just doing her job to get money from men. not a scammer
Old 30-04-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have my fair share of experiences as well. Collectively, let’s do not waste time/effort/money on women working at massage parlour, beer ladies, sex worker etc. I’m not saying all are bad. But the chances of getting good one?

These sort of jobs got a lot of exposure to all sorts of men. Doesn’t matter how pretty or how real are the stories. Their first priority is to make money.

Even if she really like you. Honestly, she still need to service other men to get what she wants at her prime age.

In fact, it is not just Vietnamese. Thais, Laos, etc. as well. But of course, Vietnamese girls are generally smaller build, black/dark hair, fair skins, etc. we easily willing to look after them. However, we really need to be rationale. Don’t let short term pleasure overtake the logic.
Don't be decent to indecent service girls, being nice to them is an immediate failure in their eyes. Even the nicer person in this world working at flesh market will turn rotten over time as well. So, just pay to play the toy or else they will toy you..
Old 30-04-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya View Post
Have you known her long enough for you to fall in love? if you already know the job is like that. and if you fall in love with her but you don't have an official relationship yet, then it's not wrong if she still does that. it's part of her job. unless you are already in an official relationship, that is if you are cover her financially and ask her to quit her job. but if you're the only one in love, I think she's just doing her job to get money from men. not a scammer
That is what most/some of them think. They are earning it from their own hands. They didn’t even give credits to “you/him/me” for the “kind help”. To me, if they are going to earn by their own hands. We have to make sure she really massage us properly and never tips or buy foods etc. Since we have already paid at reception.
Don't be decent to indecent service girls, being nice to them is an immediate failure in their eyes. Even the nicer person in this world working at flesh market will turn rotten over time as well. So, just pay to play the toy or else they will toy you..

Last edited by lornjourney; 30-04-2024 at 02:14 AM.
Old 30-04-2024, 06:01 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
I have my fair share of experiences as well. Collectively, let’s do not waste time/effort/money on women working at massage parlour, beer ladies, sex worker etc. I’m not saying all are bad. But the chances of getting good one?

These sort of jobs got a lot of exposure to all sorts of men. Doesn’t matter how pretty or how real are the stories. Their first priority is to make money.

Even if she really like you. Honestly, she still need to service other men to get what she wants at her prime age.

In fact, it is not just Vietnamese. Thais, Laos, etc. as well. But of course, Vietnamese girls are generally smaller build, black/dark hair, fair skins, etc. we easily willing to look after them. However, we really need to be rationale. Don’t let short term pleasure overtake the logic.
Well said and I agreed.

Old 30-04-2024, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya View Post
This thread is about understanding your Vietnamese spouse as life partner...

So if anyone choose to find Viet gals in entertainment or men-service industry then too bad if that is "true love"

Old 30-04-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Oops then you are fishing in the wrong area or entertainment places...

Ever saw mother and two daughters went to do nose jobs all together and stay in same hotel...

These gals are not contaminated but from more affluent family...becos father also follow...nowadays no ugly gals but only lazy gals...
That is true too, but to have naturally beauties, will only know after kid is born…
Old 30-04-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

These girls are already immuned to being f by others and they do not care whether fat thin muscular handsome or ugly, they only reject if dick is way too big. Whether they are off the kind of work, they are always willing to go back as they do not see anything wrong with it as long as it is short term big gains during their prime. In fact some of them feel that they are happier doing this than to be subjected to a man’s dos and donts as a kept woman. Therefore, tbh, any relationship with such girls will hardly end up well unless you can provide a lot and yet have to treat them like princess. If you treat them like any baoed ladies, they will rather go back to their old trade as they are really immuned to letting their bodies be used to the fullest. Usually they do not see this as being unfaithful either. Due to circumstances, they forgo moral values. We men as whore mongers perhaps do not have that moral value too but for sure we will not want a life partner whom we always have to worry about the imminent. They do not crave for a normal life especially during their primes. I doubt they even know what is called true love, or they would not endure true love. Therefore if the spouse is a from such environment, it is really a mental world war daily. No offence to anyone as this is my own thought through my own experience. Nothing is guaranteed even after you have seen her family or with her for years. As the saying goes, it is tough to take a whore out of a whore. To them it is also survival of the fittest while they can.

Last edited by Rubbaking; 01-05-2024 at 06:25 AM.
Old 01-05-2024, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
As the saying goes, it is tough to take a whore out of a whore. To them it is also survival of the fittest while they can.
whores are for fucking and nothing else after that...

I will take ML, ktv ladies as whores if anyone dun understand the term...

not only GL legal houses are whores...

Old 01-05-2024, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

I will take ML, ktv ladies as whores if anyone dun understand the term...

not only GL legal houses are whores...
Totally agreed. The only difference is the number of guys who f them per day.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:36 AM
Samster

Anyway, if back to the topic of understanding vietnamese as life partners, i have my fair share of vietnamese gfs. Culturally it is really different. From my experience, they could be fiesty, easily jealous, self-indulging and self-centred and they tend to only believe in themselves and they will hardly listen to explanation even when they wronged you. In summary, there is lesser tendency to have faith in you, and they do not appreciate it regardless of how well you provide for them, especially those who think they are prettier than most. However, i do not wish to generalise but these are just what i realised from my past 4 relationships with them so no offence to anyone. It is just my luck and i am sure there are good examples out there. The only good thing about my experiences is their fair slim slender body and they can be really sweet at times when they are happy. Perhaps those who are overseas educated especially an english speaking one, might have a more akin character. Or perhaps find someone who may not been pampered by sugar daddies or men before in the past. The prettier a woman is, the higher the risk and the harder the maintenance of a relationship.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
joker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyway, if back to the topic of understanding vietnamese as life partners, i have my fair share of vietnamese gfs. Culturally it is really different. From my experience, they could be fiesty, easily jealous, self-indulging and self-centred and they tend to only believe in themselves and they will hardly listen to explanation even when they wronged you. In summary, there is lesser tendency to have faith in you, and they do not appreciate it regardless of how well you provide for them, especially those who think they are prettier than most. However, i do not wish to generalise but these are just what i realised from my past 4 relationships with them so no offence to anyone. It is just my luck and i am sure there are good examples out there. The only good thing about my experiences is their fair slim slender body and they can be really sweet at times when they are happy. Perhaps those who are overseas educated especially an english speaking one, might have a more akin character. Or perhaps find someone who may not been pampered by sugar daddies or men before in the past. The prettier a woman is, the higher the risk and the harder the maintenance of a relationship.
This seems like a character. not because they are Vietnamese or not. because I have a ex Vietnamese. She is very nice.
Old 01-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Knew one chap backed in 2013 to 2015...no money to give so called gf...so resort to borrowing to give money to gf to buy iphone...the gf still go out to hotel for just $80 per shot...so confusing love...
Who huh?

Quote:
That would be pretty hard to find. Currently many vietbus went under the knife. Original state may be fair and slim but not chio nor big boobs.
There r millions of young single women in Vietnam and definitely a lot natural beauty.

Quote:
Scammer comes in all shape, young, old, fat, skinny, male, female, etc. Open your eyes when u having fun .

Quote:
Just enjoy the moment, play along with it.

Quote:
Wise man. Why fall in love with a public toilet? Finish your pee or shit and move on

All these comments, no use. A lot of virgin men will fall in love and gain experience. After a few loves then no more love.
Old 01-05-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

For me, I don’t even trust those “clean joint” massage lady. Some didn’t pretend and go straight to the point. While some act holy (go temple, vegetarian etc). How I know? I had bad encounter as well. Since she is pretty and seem to be quit innocent until Time proof that I’m wrong. She is contaminated as well.

Pretty + work as masseuse + speak English/Mandarin = Very likely contaminated.

She didn’t really scam customer money but she will always hint others to buy her food or essential needs. She won’t reject if you offer the help. She seem very use to accepting things from others. Sadly, I only woke up when I realise she is leeching from all her customers and it is impossible to win her heart. Her looks is her bait for free stuff and tips. When I told her I want to save money. Suddenly, she unfriended me.

By the way, she always read Buddha scripture but when I groped her and kiss her when we went out privately. She didn’t fully resist it or angry. She just say I’m her friend. I need to respect her. I guess as long as any guys willing to continue feed on this parasite. She will let you eat soft tofu but no further advancement.

Although my posting are not directly related to Vietnamese life partner. But my point is if you really like this VN girl. Make sure she is not in any male servicing sector. Best if you can find more about her past. VN got tons of pretty girls. Just move on to next target if she got any Red Flag symptoms.

As for those guys who always give TikTok gifts to SG Massage Spa.. I hope you guys wake up earlier too! If you willing to pay because you too rich. Please go ahead… but it might be better off to donate to orphanage or old folks home.

Last edited by lornjourney; 01-05-2024 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
For me, I don’t even trust those “clean joint” massage lady. Some didn’t pretend and go straight to the point. While some act holy (go temple, vegetarian etc). How I know? I had bad encounter as well. Since she is pretty and seem to be quit innocent until Time proof that I’m wrong. She is contaminated as well.

Pretty + work as masseuse + speak English/Mandarin = Very likely contaminated.

She didn’t really scam customer money but she will always hint others to buy her food or essential needs. She won’t reject if you offer the help. She seem very use to accepting things from others. Sadly, I only woke up when I realise she is leeching from all her customers and it is impossible to win her heart. Her looks is her bait for free stuff and tips. When I told her I want to save money. Suddenly, she unfriended me.

By the way, she always read Buddha scripture but when I groped her and kiss her when we went out privately. She didn’t fully resist it or angry. She just say I’m her friend. I need to respect her. I guess as long as any guys willing to continue feed on this parasite. She will let you eat soft tofu but no further advancement.

Although my posting are not directly related to Vietnamese life partner. But my point is if you really like this VN girl. Make sure she is not in any male servicing sector. Best if you can find more about her past. VN got tons of pretty girls. Just move on to next target if she got any Red Flag symptoms.

As for those guys who always give TikTok gifts to SG Massage Spa.. I hope you guys wake up earlier too! If you willing to pay because you too rich. Please go ahead… but it might be better off to donate to orphanage or old folks home.
Life experience speaking bro and i feel you. Henceforth I always reiterate, do not drive out your flashy car etc when with the girl. See her true reaction. Sometimes these girls talk among their contaminated friends too and they will compare. If they are willing to be with you but when they see their friends buying land and houses, they would always think of going back to the flesh industry. End of day, they will only suck you dry. The prettier and hotter the girl, the dryer you get.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1