The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedMaxim View Post
That's why when you see a girl zaogeng, just look and don't be shy hehe
Yup. Agreed. She dare to show, we dare to see hehehe.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Yesterday was participating one drama shooting for CH 8 at Tanjung Pagar where there were huge number of extras all late teen till 20 plus, boys and girls.Thse girls either wearing tube,short skirts and low V. As 2 of the heroines also have to mingle around them as per the storylines while the weather also quite burning yesterday. their outfit also semi transparent and another one short skirt. My role as one of the crew is to monitor this crowd,had many opportunities to bio downblouse panty,nipslips,pokies during that 5 hours session. Tasha Low's bra and her B cup boob was so tempting as she was only wearing thin layer yellow long sleeves and at times would blow her inner shirts using her mini fan due to hot weather and her bra would get obvious by the sweat . We both were at very close distance by 1 feet. After went home browse her instagram and fap fap 2 rounds.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Was having lunch at a Viet pho outlet in the CBD area. When this petite Viet MILF served my friend and I our bowls of pho, her white top opened up. The typical A cupped with a B cup bra yet straps were not tight. Got a glimpse of her light brown left nipple twice, it's so close I almost couldn't control not tell to tell her to keep it from ZG.
Nice tasting, fairly price pho that came with freesight of nipple.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Was having lunch at a Viet pho outlet in the CBD area. When this petite Viet MILF served my friend and I our bowls of pho, her white top opened up. The typical A cupped with a B cup bra yet straps were not tight. Got a glimpse of her light brown left nipple twice, it's so close I almost couldn't control not tell to tell her to keep it from ZG.
Hey, hey bro.. SIC leh...share, share where is tis viet pho outlet ??? ...sharing is caring ...helps the outlet with more biz from bros here too...cheap, good n got free show all in 1 ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3967 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Yesterday was participating one drama shooting for CH 8 at Tanjung Pagar where there were huge number of extras all late teen till 20 plus, boys and girls.Thse girls either wearing tube,short skirts and low V. As 2 of the heroines also have to mingle around them as per the storylines while the weather also quite burning yesterday. their outfit also semi transparent and another one short skirt. My role as one of the crew is to monitor this crowd,had many opportunities to bio downblouse panty,nipslips,pokies during that 5 hours session. Tasha Low's bra and her B cup boob was so tempting as she was only wearing thin layer yellow long sleeves and at times would blow her inner shirts using her mini fan due to hot weather and her bra would get obvious by the sweat . We both were at very close distance by 1 feet. After went home browse her instagram and fap fap 2 rounds.

Nice one!!!
Hee hee got lobang for extra work wouldn't mind those gigs, am in between jobs now... any job also good... jobs can bio chio by like that lagi gooder! LOL
Old 03-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
avacet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have you work with big shots ah jie's before, maybe can see them zg?
Old 03-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hey, hey bro.. SIC leh...share, share where is tis viet pho outlet ??? ...sharing is caring ...helps the outlet with more biz from bros here too...cheap, good n got free show all in 1 ...hehe
you funny lor, you think the Viet MILF will always wear something to let you bio her nip slip or ZG? LOL. Anyway, she's not chio to bio, just the usual petite one.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mokiedoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So did you tell her in the end? haha
Old 03-04-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by avacet View Post
Have you work with big shots ah jie's before, maybe can see them zg?
Yeap that was 10 years back when i was acted along with Zoe Tay's Ah Di. She is such a wonderful and friendly person. She has huge rack probably due to her post maternity. Seen hers, Rui En's,Chyntia Goh and some PRC MediaCorp actresses.

Thats why i prefer outdoor shooting,wardrobe mulfunction opportunity are pretty often. Especially when shot in ulu ulu places or abandoned buildings as most of then time these actresses usually exchange costume covering by either blackout curtains or sarong.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kalchansy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeap that was 10 years back when i was acted along with Zoe Tay's Ah Di. She is such a wonderful and friendly person. She has huge rack probably due to her post maternity. Seen hers, Rui En's,Chyntia Goh and some PRC MediaCorp actresses.

Thats why i prefer outdoor shooting,wardrobe mulfunction opportunity are pretty often. Especially when shot in ulu ulu places or abandoned buildings as most of then time these actresses usually exchange costume covering by either blackout curtains or sarong.
OMG Cynthia Koh the 小波霸, lucky you!!
Old 04-04-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

You seen them zg or their nips before?
Old 04-04-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice! Got any HJ, bj, FJ happening?
Old 04-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Ayamduck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was waiting to see doctor in clinic recently at siglap. Went to use toilet, opened the door saw a syt maybe jc student fair and very pretty sitting on the toilet bowl, panties was down at her legs. She forgot to lock door gave a scream and faster close her legs together. I Faster close door and say sorry. But too late I already imprint the image of her syt pussy and fair legs in my mind. Super shiok till now I can still cum thinking back.
Old 04-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokiedoodle View Post
So did you tell her in the end? haha
Nope, instead of being a gentleman, I decide to also let other bros have a chance to bio her little pokkies.
Old 04-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quote:
Nope, instead of being a gentleman, I decide to also let other bros have a chance to bio her little pokkies.
A very good n nice bro who is happy to share n pass on nice things to others ...keep it up !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1